Glad I Met You

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

 

One Shot Writer: SaMaNtHa
Requester: Silent Dreamer
Characters: Lee Minho(Boys Over Flowers) Syrell Cassidy (OC)
Note: I am sorry for the many delays for your one shot.  I felt guilty so I took the one shot and wrote it mself.  I KNOW there are lots of typos but please correct them mentally!  I hope this one shot is good enough for you.  Sorry for the long wait and the many mistakes.  I just want to shorten your waiting time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Arigato gozaimasu.”  The Blue Rose Crusade girls bowed as they placed their instruments down onto the wooden stage.  The crowd was jumping, wanting an encore but the girls had other schedule to attend to.  With another bow and big wave they left the stage bowing at the crew members as they exited.

 

“Good job girls!”  Ryosuke Yamada congratulated the three girl who walked towards him and his band members. 

 

“We were so nervous.  This was our first showcase.  I hope everyone left with satisfaction.”  Dai gave a deep sigh before leaning against the white walls.  Nina nodded in agreement and also sighed.

 

“I think we did pretty great.  I have no regrets what so ever.”  Sai smiled.  The Hey Say Jump members looked at the three exhausted girls in front of them.  And nodded, they knew how the girls felt.  They still remember the terrifying day of their first showcase.  It was horrible…

 

“That’s good!  I had a great time watching you girls up there.”  Daiki Arioka gave them a thumbs up.  “You were great with your drumming solo.”  He walked over to Dai and patted her head.  Everyone looked at him and cooed.  It was apparent he had a crush on Dai, Dai liked him too but they were too stubborn and too shy to confess their one sided love.  So their relationship was nothing but a mere crush. 

“Th…thank you Daiki.”  Dai uttered as everyone giggled.  Those two were too cute.  Sai stood farther from the rest and watched them, they were too cute.  Watching everyone laugh and giggle made her feel warm.  Today was their first band showcase.  Sai and her two friends Dai, and Nina has been waiting for this day since forever. 

 

She could still remember the day when the three of them used to play around with their instruments down in their basement.  Their dreams were to become a girl band but it was just a silly dream.  Playing and practicing their instruments every day and night paid off.  Now Sai was the famous bassist of the Blue Rose Crusade.  Dai was their true drummer and Nina was there stable vocalist and guitarist.  Looking back at those memories, this day seemed like a dream.  How did three silly girls with big dreams really become a Japanese girl band?    Sai giggled to herself as thoughts filtered her head.  This is so surreal. 

 

“What are you giggling over there you weirdo.”  Nina slyly smiled.  Sai looked at her and gasped.  Were her giggles that loud?

 

“Oh nothing.  I was just giggling because you guys are so funny.”  Sai lied. 

 

“So Nina, want to go out and celebrate?”  Yuri Chinen asked.  His face began to flush as he placed his hands behind his head.  Keito glared at Yuri and nudged his sides.

 

“Nina, I think it’ll be better if you came along with me!  I’m more entertaining than Yuri is.”  Keito let out a nervous laugh.  Nina looked at the both of them and shrugged. 

 

“All three of us can go together.  I bet Dai and Daiki will be going somewhere tonight.”  Her eyes averted to the standing Sai,  “Sai want to come with the three of us?” 

Sai looked at Yuri and Keito, they shook their head, a sign they did not want her to tag along.  “No I’d rather not.  I need to go home and celebrate with my parents.  You know how they are.”  Sai replied.  Nina nodded sadly before walking away with the two guys.  Dai and Daiki also walked out to celebrate on their own, the remaining Hey Say Jump members left the place leaving Sai behind.  She sulked to herself and plopped onto the nearby sofa in the long halls of the building.  Today was supposed to be the best day of her life.  After the showcase she would go out with the girls and celebrate with them but they were too busy with their new found boyfriends.  Of course nothing is official.  Dai and Daiki are still just ‘friends’ Yuri and Keito are in love with Nina, but she is too dense to see their feelings for her.  Everyone had their own admirer but her.

 

Of course being their friend, she was happy that they had a good love life; but for her she had no such luck.

 

“Ugh…is it because I’m fat?”  Sai took hold of the rolls on either side of her abdomen.  “Are these the problem?  If they are I can work it off.  I can be skinny too!”  Sai hopped off the sofa and ran towards the building’s exit.  She had to go work out to form a body fit for a goddess.   Being in a girl band is good but if you have no boyfriend to share it with then why be in one? Jogging to her apartment complex she rushed to her room to change from her stage outfit.  Throwing the clothes she just took off on her bed she got into some warm up clothes and went straight to the gym.  Today she will begin to carve herself into a man’s dream. 

 

Sai was not an ugly girl but nor was she pretty, she was an average looking girl.  She was not skinny or fat, just a bit curvy.  She just had a lot of complexes about her body, believing she’s too fat to attain a boyfriend.  So today she will work out and go on a big diet. 

 

 

- - -

 

After 5 hours at the gym Sai was ready to return home and wash up, she has never worked so hard in her entire life.  Walking up the stairs to her apartment complex she unlocked her door and went straight to the shower after getting her towel from the closet.  After her shower she sat in the entertainment room and watched their showcase on YouTube, fans were really fast with their uploads. 

 

“Hmm when is Dai and Nina coming home?  They should be home soon, we have a schedule at 2 tomorrow.”  She laid her head down on the sofa’s arm rest and stared at the door absentminded.  The three friends lived in the apartment together it was only natural if you had the same places to attended.  It’ll be more convenient  to live together and attended meetings together.



After an hour of staring at the wooden door Sai sat up straight, glancing at the clock that hung behind her.  It was already 9pm where were the girls?  The manager is going to have a cow if she knew they stayed out late.  Grabbing her phone, Sai texted Nina.

 

To: Nina

From: Sai

                Where are you?  It's time to come home now.  Get a hold of Dai and drag her home too!

After holding her phone for more than ten minutes with no reply, Sai got up from the sofa to walk towards her door.  BANG, BANG, BANG.  Sai turned around and looked at the door.  Was there a need for such force?  Walking towards the door she slowly reached for the doorknob.  Twisting it open she saw two bodies intertwine with each other. 

 

“Is that you Dai?  AH what are you and Daiki doing?  Aww you guys finally confessed!  YAH!  Stop kissing in front of me.  It's an eye sore.”  Sai giggled to herself.  The two couple waved her out of the doorway and walked towards Dai’s bedroom.  “I hope you guys stop at kissing!  Nothing nasty you two!”  Once again Sai laughed at her own jokes.  Sai closed the door only for a second before another knocking came from the door.  Sai turned around and opened the door to see Nina and the two boys.  They both waved at Sai and bid farewell to Nina before they both left.

 

“What took you guys so long?  You never replied my text.”  Sai pouted. 

 

“Sorry I was too busy dancing with guys at the club while Yuri and Keito kept fighting.  I don’t get it with those two.  They’re in a band together they should be nice to one another.  But they always fight.”  Nina sighed.  Sai looked at Nina and shook her head, Nina was really too dense to see that she was involved in a love triangle.  

“Just go wash up and go to sleep.  We have a program to attend to tomorrow.”  Nina nodded before walking towards the bathroom.  Sai stood in her spot for a couple of seconds before knocking on Dai’s door.

 

“Hey Dai don’t stay up too late we have a program to attend to tomorrow.”  She shouted before finally going to her room. 

 

Throwing herself onto her bed she heaved a sigh.  The house has girls full with love while she was the outcast.  Sai got off her bed and began to stretch to prepare herself for her late night exercising.  If she keeps this up she’ll have a body everyone envy.  Exercising for thirty minutes straight Sai huffed and puffed.  Working out was not a stroll in the park.  She glanced at the clock on top of her night stand and sighed.  It was already midnight, if she went to bed any later she won't have the strength to wake up on time for their early schedule.  Sai hopped onto her bed and laid under the cover not even bothering to take a shower.

 

The next morning the three girls woke up, each of them taking turns washing up.  Sai was the last to go to the bathroom because she was planning to take a long shower.  The cold pellets of water hit her bare skin as she sighed in frustration.  Even if she gained her body will anyone even notice her?  Her two beautiful best friends always shadowed them with their beauty.  She was pretty but just pretty, average.  Groaning to herself she spilled shampoo onto her left hand and began washing her hair.  After a 30 minute shower she got out and went towards the kitchen to enjoy breakfast with Dai and Nina.

 

“Ohayou gozaimasu.”  Nina and Dai waved at Sai as she entered the kitchen.  Sai smiled and waved at them.  She looked at the oily morning eggs and the sausages in the pan.  She was so hungry and really wanted to reach and grab the eggs and sausage but she was on a diet.  Eating oily food would not help her in anyway.  Dai and Nina looked at each other in confusion when Sai walked pass her breakfast and went to the refrigerator.  Sai opened and closed the door with a big and cold grapefruit in hand.  Slicing it in half with a knife she got from the kitchen drawer she walked towards the small table where the other two sat and sprinkled sugar on her grapefruit.

 

“Wha'ts that?”  Nina questioned, she looked at the pink grapefruit then at Sai.

 

“From today onwards I will be on a diet and I will be exercising more often.”  Sai replied.

 

Nina furrowed her eyebrows and placed her fork neatly beside her white glass plate.  “And why so?  Why are you suddenly going on a diet?  You love to eat and, the last time I checked, you didn't care what people thought about your appearance.” 

 

“Yes, you’re correct.  I don’t care what others think about me.  But I do care what I think about myself.  And I think I am a bit chubby.  And I feel like an outcast.”  She took hold of her spoon and dug into her juicy grapefruit, spurting juice everywhere.

 

“Oww, my eye!”  Dai shouted.  Sai bowed in apology.  “Sai, why are you feeling like an outcast?  Everyone loves you.  And I doubt Nina or I did anything for you to feel this way.  What's wrong?”

 

“Nothing is wrong Dai I just want to pay more attention to my body.”  Moving the spoon to she took a spoonful of the grapefruit.  “So…what happened with you and Daiki?  You two finally confessed to one another?”  Sai asked changing the subject.

 

“Yes…well…no…wait, he confessed to me about how much he liked me.  I felt the same way so we laid out our feelings and in the end we decided to go out.  If he felt this way about me I wonder why he just didn’t confess earlier.”

 

“He has the same reason why he didn’t confess just like you.”  Nina replied as Dai nodded her head.

 

“Ahh he was afraid too?  How cute!  I should go call him and make fun of him now.  Bye girls!”  Dai got off her chair and walked towards the sink quickly rinsing her plate before running to her room.  Sai watched as Dai ran away and sighed.

 

“Seriously whats up with you?”  Nina asked.  Since she was the mature one she knew something was wrong with Sai’s expression. 

 

“Nothing Nina!  I promise you it's nothing.  And it’s not even that big of a deal.”

 

“If it's not a big deal tell me.”  Nina stared holes into Sai’s head before Sai spoke up.

 

“Fine!  I am feeling like an outcast because everyone is in love while, I am the loner.  No one even looks at me when we’re on or off stage.  Our fans scream for the two of you and not me.  You two have boys eyeing you every second while they look past me.   Dai is off in lovers land with Daiki.  It's just an inferiority complex I have with myself.  I’ll get over it.  I just feel left out that’s all.”

 

Nina sighed, “That’s why you feel that way?  Come on, we have no time for that.  We’re not even stable to have relationships, we’re a band.  We have to stick together.”  Nina grabbed a hold of Sai’s shoulders and shook her.  “WAIT!  Guys looks at me?

 

“You know little, Nina.  I’m going for a jog.  Be back in 20 minutes or so!”  Nina blankly watched as Sai ran towards the door.  She was only fibbing when she said guys were looking at her right?  Nina shook her head in dismay and went to clear her plate. 

 

Once the clock struck 2 the girls got ready to attend their recording on Hey Hey Hey show.  They were excited to appear on the show since it was one of the most famous show in Japan.  Walking onto the set they greeted the former hosts and other attendees.  Talking and doing small activities during the one hour show, the girls left to go home.  Since they had nothing to do they decided to just stay at home and beat the summer heat.  Today was blazing hot in Japan.

 

Dai sat on the couch, while laying down on her flat tummy.  Her small notebook was in front of her as she surfed the net.  “Hey girls, wouldn’t it be cool if we got to debut in Korea?  Since all the Korean artists are debuting here why can’t we debut in their country?”  Dai exclaimed.  She sat up straight and placed her notebook on her lap showing the two girls the performance of yesterdays Music Bank performances. Nina and Sai watched as MBLAQ performed one of their songs on Music Bank.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know either.  But are they fond of rock bands?”  Nina asked as Dai shrugged her shoulders.

 

“I doubt it.  They barley have any rock bands that goes mainstream.  I think they like pop more than rock.  If we debuted there we won’t get as much attention like we get here.”  Sai replied. 

 

“But I still really want to go to Korea!  It seems like a beautiful country.”  Dai pouted.

 

- - -

 

Three months has gone by, Blue Rose Crusade has become more popular, their popularity has been shooting through the roof.  They’ve been working nonstop due to their many demands from variety shows and music programs.  Working with no fun seemed like a torture, but without hard work they would never be here so they kept working.  With the heavy schedule and nonstop working Sai loss her unwanted weight naturally but she was still not satisfied.  Nothing changed, she still didn't attain the attention she wanted.

 

Sighing after an hour of practice Dai threw her drumsticks to the wooden floor and slouched leaning against the cool walls.  Nina panted and stared at the black microphone in her hands, placing it on top of the speaker she joined Dai by the wall.

 

"Oh my gosh I am sooooooo tired."  Dai exaggerated her statement as she placed her hand on her forehead, meanwhile pretending to faint.

 

"It's not so bad, Dai!"  Nina comforted her.  "Sai come and sit with us."  Nina patted the empty space to the right of her.  Sai looked towards the two and walked to them, also taking a seat against the wall.

 

"So-"  Sai started her conversation but was cut off by the person entering the practice room.  Their manager looked at the girls and smirked.

 

"Are you girls tired?"  She teased.  The girls looked at their manager and shook their heads.  "What really?  You girls aren't tired from the nonstop work?  GOOD!  Today I got an email from the president he wants you three to branch off in Korea.  Since you're doing so well here.  We have no doubt you'll also do great there."  Dai gasped and gawked at their manager.  Sai and Nina sighed, debuting in Korea meant starting from square one.  Becoming rookies all over again.

 

"BUT!  Before you girls debut in Korea we have a event to attend.  The company is having an event in Korea to celebrate our contracts in Korea."  The girls nodded.

 

"And when will all this take place?"  Dai stood up from her previous spot and looked at the manager with big eyes.  She couldn't hide her excitement.  

 

"A week from now.  I'll give you girls these sheets of paper with more information.  I'll get going now.  Practice hard girls!"  With that said the manager exited the practice room leaving the girls to read the papers in their hands.

 

"Wow, so we get to go to the event with all the other Korean artists?  I cannot wait!  I want to get as many signs as I can!"  Dai smiled in bliss just thinking about the artists she'll meet at the event.

 

- - -

 

A week has gone by; the girls stood at Incheon International Airport waiting for their luggage come by.  Once they retrieved their things they walked out of the airport with flocks of fans walking close behind.  It was shocking to them to see many fans waiting for their arrival, even if they weren't their fans.  More than half of the fans present at the airport were for Hey Say Jump, but their schedule were conflicting so they decided to stay in Japan to work things out.

 

Dai smiled at the Korean fans and lightly waved at them, she was enjoying her stay in Korea.  Sai walked behind the two as she looked at her surroundings.  Fans were quickly exiting the airport, she reached for her phone in her pocket and looked at the time.

 

"Hey Dai stop waving and hurry out of the airport."  Nina scolded.  Dai pouted and fastened her pace.  After 8 minutes of walking they boarded the jet black van waiting for them. 

 

"Okay girls, once we get to the building we'll change and get ready for the 8pm ball held by the Korean branch of our company.  I hope you three will look your best and make deep impressions!  We need to look and act our best.  This will be a great investment if you three capture hearts."  Their manager's voice leaked of determination.  The three girls nodded their head showing their manager they understood what to do.

 

Walking out of the salon the girls twirled in their cocktail dressed.  Dai wore a midnight blue Sheath column strapless sweep that stopped at her feet.  Nina wanted to look mature so she wore a white one shoulder sweep train.  The strap was bejewel with clear diamonds the front of the dress stopped mid thigh while the back flowed to the floor.  Sai wore a pale orange column chiffon elastic woven satin.  The v-neck dress stopped just right below her knee.  The dress had a white bealt to show off her S-line. Their hair were put up to avoid it being in their faces.  Nina gawked at the two girls in front of her, they looked totally different.  They had the elegant feel to them unlike the cheap feel she was used to.  She laughed at her own thoughts.

 

"Wow you two look AMAZING!"  Nina exclaimed.  Sai and Dai looked at her and scuffed,

 

"You just want us to complement you back."  Dai replied.

 

"No I really mean it.  You two look so elegant with your dresses.  Those dresses envelopes your bodies so well.  I didn't even know you two had such mean curves."  Nina looked at the two girls in front of her.  Sai blushed at her comment.  She was never a person to received complements. 

 

The three girls were escorted to their van, about an hour drive they were there.  Walking in front of the party hall they gasped, the exterior was beautiful.  Lights shone through the white lased curtains.  The fountain in front of the entrance was amazing as it sprouted water.  Behind the fountain was a white marbled staircase leading to the inside of the hall.  The girls walked behind their manager, slowly making their way towards the hall.  Once they arrived everyone asserted their attention to the three.  Bowing at them they turned back to what they were doing before the girls entered.

 

Sai stood deadly close to Nina and Dai, scanning through the hall she didn't recognize anyone.  Their manager disappeared once they stepped foot in the hall.  She wanted to converse with other managers and producers and introduce the girls to them.  Dai looked at the crowed and spotted Changmin and Yunho from DBSK in the crowd, they talked amongst themselves.  Dai smiled at Sai and Nina before walking away.  She had a mission to do, which was to obtain as many signs as she could.  Nina smiled at Sai, motioning her to the drinks. 

 

"Are you girls having fun?"  Sai heard a man's voice.  She looked back and saw a SS501 member, he was the leader, Hyun Joong?  Nina also turned around and smiled.

 

"Yes we're having a great time.  We just got here."  She spoke in Japanese as Hyun Joong responded in Japanese.  They slowly drifted away from Sai; leaving her all alone like always.  These were the times she envyed her bandmates.  They had all the attention from the boys.  Sai looked over at Dai and watched as she flirted away with these groups of boys.  Nina was still talking with Hyun Joong.  Sighing she took a campaign from the counter.

 

"Hello Sai!  Are you having fun?"  She turned around to see the blissful Dai.  Sai nodded.

 

"You seem to be having a lot of fun."  Dai nodded.

 

"Ah my phone's vibrating."  Dai fished her cell phone from her purse.  "It's Daiki.  I'm going outside to talk to him."  Sai nodded and waved her goodbye.

 

Once again Sai was left alone with no one to talk to.  She walked to a corner and stood there overlooking the other guests.  They seem to be enjoying themselves.  Closing her eyes for a second she heaved.  This was going to be a long night.  Looking at her feet she kicked the air to entertain herself.

 

"Why would a pretty lady be standing here alone?"  A deep voice asked.  Sai looked up from her feet and saw a tall man with jet black hair, he had side swept bangs.  His sweet smile also urged her to smile.

 

"Oh...I'm just tired.  Have I seen you somewhere?  Wait, you speak Japanese?  How did you know I was Japanese?"

 

"No I don't think we've ever met.  And I know you're Japanese because you're here alone!"  His soft giggles made Sai shiver.  Why was he so charming?

 

"Oh, I made it obvious.  I had friends but they all went somewhere."  Sai replied and searched for her friends but they were nowhere in sight.

 

"I'm glad your friends left.  If they didn't I would have never had the courage to come and speak to such a pretty lady.  Please accompany me until the night is over!  I don't want to be lonely."  Sai furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at him.  Did he just ask her to accompany him?  Why would such a handsome gentlemen have the feeling of loneness?  Sai nodded and linked her skinny arms around the man's outstretched arm. 

 

The two walked around and shared a couple of dances.  Sai felt very comfortable in this man's arm.  His gentle eyes and smile made her heart leap.  His hands were on her shoulder and waist as they danced to a song. 

 

"So may I get your name?"  He asked.  Sai looked at him and mentally slapped herself.  She was so intrigued with his smile she forgot to introduce herself.

 

"Oh I am so sorry I should have exchanged my name before .  My name is Syrell Cassidy but I go by Sai.  I am from a Japanese girl band called Blue Rose Crusade."

 

"Such a pretty name.  It fits you perfectly!"  He smiled.  "Oh I hope that wasn't too cheesy." His cheeks became a light pink. 

 

Sai shook her head,  "No not at all!"  She giggled.

 

"Well my name is Lee Minho.  I am very thankful to have you as my date tonight!  I can feel the jealous stares from the guys around us."   Minho joked.

 

"I should be the one who should be the thankful one.  I never had a man as a date before.  I was so used to being alone until you approached me tonight.  I am very happy I spent this night with you.  You make me feel so comfortable."  Minho nodded and stared into Sai's eyes, drowning in them.  He was really enchanted by this lady in front of him.

 

The hour hand midnight as everyone bid farewell.  Minho and Sai exchanged phone numbers hoping to keep in contact.

 

- - -

 

The next week the Blue Rose Crusade girls got ready for their debut in Korea.  They were not going to sing in Korean but they still had to practice hard.  Their performance needed to be point on.  No room for mistakes.  The three girls practiced and practiced.

 

"Hey Sai, what are you doing?  You're not on beat."  Nina shouted.  Sai snapped her head towards Nina and bowed.

 

"Sorry.  I was thinking."  Sai looked down at her feet and placed her guitar on the wooden floors.  Nina and Dai sighed.  There she goes again.  She had her mind stuck on this Minho guy again.  It's been a week and she still had him in her head.  She wanted to erase him from her memory but she couldn't.  He was just a onetime thing.  He never contacted her after that night.  Sai fished out her phone from her back pocket and looked at the screen before throwing it onto the floor and stomping out of the room for fresh air. 

Dai stared at Nina then walked to retrieve the phone from the floor.  "This guy...what did he do to her to make her like this?  I am going to call him and scold him in Japanese!"  She looked through the contact list.  "Wait, what was his name again Nina?" 

 

Nina looked at Dai and sctrached her head.  "Umm. Lee....Lee something.  Lee Mi..."  Nina stomped her feet.  "I forgot."

 

"AH!  Here is is.  Lee Minho.  WHAT?  LEE MINHO!"  Dai screeched.  "The Lee Minho in BOF?  The handsome and tall Lee Minho?  The actor Lee Minho?"  She yelled.  Nina ran up to her and took the phone away from her.  Nina pressed the green button and pressed the phone to her ears. 

 

 - - -

 

Minho laid in bed, feeling tired from his recent drama filming.  They just recently let him come home.  It was only 8 in the morning.  He worked throughout the night.  His eyelids felt heavy he wanted to sleep but his phone rang causing him to snap out of his sleepiness.

 

"Yoboseo?"  Minho spoke into the phone.

 

"Ohayo?  Is this Lee Minho?  The actor?"  Nina spoke on the other end.  Minho scratched his head in annoyance.  How did these crazy Japanese fangirls find out his number?

 

"Sorry no this is not Minho."  He responded in Japanese before hanging up.  He turned off the power and went to sleep.

 

"He...Hello?"  Nina screamed before hanging up.  "He said he was not Lee Minho.  But I swear, that voice is his.  Nina pondered.

 

"Ah how did she meet Minho?  I didn't even see him at the ball."  Dai complained. "Are you sure it's really him?"

 

"Yes, I heard his voice.  It's THE Lee Minho."

 

"Well how are we going to contact him?  he just hung up on you.  I wish I was friends with his friends."  Dai looked at Nina.  Then a light bulb appeared.

 

"AH!  I have Hyun Joong's number.  He's friends with Minho right?  We can get them together and hope he'll cure Sai from her distractions.  We need to ace our debut stage."  Nina jumped in excitement.

 

- - -

 

It was only two weeks away from Blue Rose Crusade's debut stage.  Sai has not gotten any better, as time went by her nerves became worse. 

 

"Hey Sai Dai, Manager, and I have to go somewhere.  So stay put here.  If someone rings the doorbell open the door for them.  We're expecting a package."  Nina looked at Sai who sat on the sofa in the living room.

 

"Yeah, its a BIG package."  Dai giggled.  Sai nodded absentmindedly.  The three walked to the corner store.  Hoping for Minho's appearance.  With the help of Hyun Jong, Minho agreed to meet his sick cousin.  Since she was a very big fan of Minho. 

 

- - -

 

Minho got into his car and grunted.  He didn't want to visit Hyun Joong's sick cousin.  It's going to be awkward.  Arriving at the apartment complex Minho looked at the piece of paper in his hands.  He was looking at the address.  Pressing the buzzer to the room he was buzzed in.  Walking up the stairs he walked to the door.  Knocking it twice, Sai walked towards the door and opened it.  Minho's eyes widen at the person standing in front of him.  Sai returned his graze. 

 

"Why are you here?  How did you know I lived here?"

 

"Well Hyun Joong said that his sick cousin lived here.  He begged me to meet her....Aish he ticked me."

 

"Why haven't you called me?"  Sai asked and handed him a glass of water. 

 

"I was busy filming City Hunter.  Since BOF is over.  I took the role for City Hunter."  Sai nodded.

 

"WHAT?  You're BOF's Lee Minho?"  She screamed.

"Of course, what other Lee Minho can I be?"  Sai shook her head.  How can this charming man be THE Lee Minho?  He would never like such a person as herself.  Her hopes dropped at the thought of him being a top actor.

 

"Oh..so since I'm not Hyun Joong's sick cousin you can leave now.  Sorry for wasting your time."  She walked towards the door and opened it.

 

"Do you want me to leave already?  We didn't even get to talk much.  Is something the matter?"  His sincere eyes took hold of Sai's/  She knew she was close to tears, her prince charming was too charming to be hers.

 

"No..I'm just feeling a bit sick."  She lied,.

 

"Oh you're feeling sick?  So the sick cousin wasn't a lie.  WExcluding the cousin part.  I should stay then."  Minho smiled at her.

 

"No! I'm not sick I was just kidding.  ha...ha...ha."

 

"Come on.  Stop acting like that.  What's gotten into you?  Why are you acting like that?  You're so different from before."

 

"No.  I'm the same,  you're the one whose different.  Look at you, you're the actor Lee Minho, girl worship you.  You can't be seen with a nobody like me."  Sai suddenly felt insecure. 

 

"So that's the reason you're acting so distant.  It's because of my status?  Shouldn't you like me, for ME?"   Minho's voice shook as he spoke.

 

"But...look at me.  I'm just a Japanese girl who plays the guitar."

 

"What does that got to do with anything?  I like you just the way you are.  I like the way you smile, your hair.  You're everything.  Who wouldn't want to be seen by you?"  Minho got up from the sofa and walked towards Sai who was still holding the door opened.  Minho closed the door; taking hold of Sai's hands.  "Why can't I like you know who you are?  And why can't you like me for who I am?"

 

Sai looked up at him and shrugged.  Minho giggled at her small action and engulfed her.  Hugging her with his all.  "Let's go out Sai.  If I don't take you now I;m afraid someone else might take you.  I know you're here to debut and I know your stay here in Korea is not going to be long but that doesn't matter.  I was signed onto a company in Japan to start acting in a Japanese drama.  We can make time for each other."

 

"Umm...but." 

 

"NO buts.  I hate that word.  Just say yes."  Minho rose their hands and placed it on his heart.

 

"Fine."  Sai smiled.  Minho smiled back and hugged her once again.

 

- - -

 

A month has gone by, Minho and Sai is official.  Today was the day to return to Japan.  Dai was excited to see her love Daiki.  Nina was going to return home and find herself in a love triangle.

 

Finally they had reached Japan.  Dai ran into Daiki's arms with a kiss.  Sai walked towards Chinen and Keito hugging them both.  The three of them has decided on just becoming frie3nds they were too busy with their work to have a relationship.  Dai and Daiki has gotten serious.  While Sai and Minho became closer.

 

"I'm glad I met you that day."  Sai whispered in Minho's ear.

 

"I'm glad I have you here right now."  He kissed her nose.