The Bad Boy part 2

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

 

After school…

“You guys go ahead. I need to do something.” Siwan shouted from afar.

He ran as fast as he could so that his friends will not be able to ask him why he has to stay.

The pretty boy headed towards the school garden with Naomi’s book in hand. So Im Siwan is the ‘stranger.’

When he arrived at the ‘small paradise’ of the school he secured every corner, “Alright no one is here.” He soughed in relief.

He can’t be seen doing something nice. This girl caused him to turn ‘good.’ And he wasn’t ready to risk his ‘bad boy image’ for it.

When he thought everything was going swell he heard the voices of his friends calling his name. The pretty boy panicked a little trying to think of a plan that could drive them away.

Siwan changed his mind that his friends should not see his incredible transformation. He really has no idea why he’s doing this because usually if he needs to give something back he’ll just throw it back to the owner… literally.

Now he’s doing the exact opposite.

Im Siwan calmed his self down, placing the book on the wooden bench and rushed inside to stop his buddies to go any further.

On the other hand Naomi appeared at the garden with much excitement.

“So where is the mystery guy Naomi?” Junhyung asked coming from behind.

The sweet girl smiled at her friend, “He’ll be here.”

Jessica patted her back, “I really don’t see how this guy turned out to be your secret admirer.”

“I thought Im Siwan owns that book. He was the only guy you bumped into, he’s the only guy you could have accidentally switched books with.” Junhyung brought up.

Naomi’s smile faded, “Well…” and became speechless.

“So it must be Im Siwan who left that note…” Jessica continued Junhyung’s statement.

“Maybe you guys are right. I got carried away…” Naomi’s lips were shaped into a frown.

As soon as she ended the edgy boy blurted out, “I found your book,” and held it up for her to see.

“Oh good… ” Sica spoke on behalf of her disappointed friend.

He went up to her and handed her book over, in exchange of the pretty boy’s book, “We’ll just leave his book here.”

After placing the book on the wooden bench they all left the school garden using the other exit, while Im Siwan was heading his way back.

The moment he entered the premises he wondered why she was nowhere to be found, “She should have been here minutes ago.”

The pretty boy walked towards the bench and grabbed the book. Seconds later he noticed that it was no longer Naomi’s book he’s holding but his own.

“What the?!”

Im Siwan was enraged and threw his book on the ground and started kicking pots within his reach, “I missed her~!”

But then again he halted even before he could destroy the whole school property, “Why is it such a big deal anyway? I’m glad she has her book and I have mine. Well, I don’t really care if I have mine back, I don’t use it anyway.” He whispered.

The pretty-confused-boy grinded his teeth, not knowing the reason why he was angry.

‘Why am I even going gaga for her?’ Siwan thought as he slowly strode away from the ‘small paradise.’

~•~•~•~

Next morning at the hallway…

“What’s wrong with you man?!” Kanghee wondered for Im Siwan looked so irritated.

Siwan closed his locker and responded, “Nothing.”

The pretty boy began walking towards the crowd and he -again- accidentally bumped into a girl, “Watch where you’re going~!!!” The moment he looked at her, his face lightened up, “Naomi…” he whispered. Meanwhile the girl was collecting her stuff on the ground while wearing a sour expression and cursing at the same time.

Siwan instantly lend her a hand, like a gentleman would usually do but then he remembered he was no gentleman, however Naomi was already holding his hand. The next thing he did was let go which made the sweet girl fall on her knees. Apparently everyone was watching them so he had to live up to his ‘bad boy’ image.

Poor Naomi helped herself up once again and scoffed at the pretty boy, “What was that for?!”

Siwan retorted, “You’re the one who bumped me. You don’t deserve my help.”

“Oh so you’re trying to be disrespectful to girls now?” she replied.

Before Siwan answered back Kanghee attempted to stop him, “Dude, stop it. You don’t need to fight her.”

Although the pretty boy did not listen to his best friend and continued, “It’s not being disrespectful, it’s equality.”

Naomi was enraged and instantly gave him a slap on his face, “You’re such a jerk~!” and left him afterwards, cursing her way out the crowd.

The pretty boy was engulfed in shame, yet he just couldn’t hate what the girl did to him.

~•~•~•~

The next day at Naomi’s classroom…

The sweet girl entered alongside her friend Jessica and to her surprise something was placed on her desk.

“Oh~ who would give you such a beautiful bouquet of roses?” Sica asked her friend as she inspected the flowers.

Naomi’s brows crossed, “I don’t know either…”

Naomi kept on wondering who could it be until Sica shouted the admirer’s name, “Im Siwan~!!!”

The puzzled girl was interrupted, “What did you say?”

Everyone in the room suddenly was all ears on Sica, “It’s from Im Siwan. He’s saying sorry for what he did yesterday.” She explained.

The sweet girl’s eyes widened and looked at the small card attached to the bouquet, “Sorry about yesterday… I was a jerk.” She read out loud. As soon as she ended everybody started whispering at each other.

Naomi suddenly doubted, “Are you sure this is Im Siwan? It isn’t like him to do this.”

Jessica placed the flowers back on the desk and folded her arms, “Who knows? Besides you don’t even know the guy that well, how can you tell it ‘is not like him’ to do this?”

“Well…” she became speechless.

“Just accept the flowers.” Her friend convinced her.

“Alright.” She answered.

~•~•~•~

Lunch time, that the same day…

“Go approach him.” Jessica pushed Naomi towards Im Siwan’s table at the cafeteria.

Naomi bit her lips, “I’m not sure if I should do this in front of everyone Sica.”

When she ended the pretty boy stood up and headed out the hallway.

“There, he went out. Go follow him and just thank the guy already.” Sica, this time literally shoved his friend towards the exit.

Naomi sheepishly traced the pretty boy’s steps and found him at the school garden about to take a stick of cigarette.

When Siwan was about to light the cigarette the sweet girl spoke up, “Smoking is bad for your health.”

Im Siwan was alarmed that someone was with him and the moment he saw her he dropped everything on the ground.

There was deafening silence until the boy awkwardly blurted out, “What are you doing here?”

The sweet girl gulped before answering, “I-I…” she stuttered a bit, “I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers.”

“You are very welcome.” He replied.

The sweet girl could not believe what she was hearing from this guy. It was like a dream. Who knew he was this nice?

“I never knew you could be this swe--I mean nice.” She laughed.

“Me too.” He laughed along with her.

They were actually having a real conversation even if they are five feet away from each other. However the bell suddenly rang and their talk was cut short but before Naomi left she reminded the pretty boy, “Please refrain from smoking…” and ran back inside.

Im Siwan smiled and stepped on his pack of cigarette, “I will stop it, for you.” He whispered.

Indeed the bad boy’s in love.

~•~•~•~

Dismissal…

The bells hanged on the walls rang in sync as the classes ended. The empty hallway was instantly occupied by rushing students, eager to go home.

The sweet girl Naomi still couldn’t forget her moment with Im Siwan. It was so surreal.

She can’t help but smile as she strode the corridors with her friends.

“Hey Naomi are you alright?” Junhyung asked his friend as he raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah are you okay? Why are you so happy all of the sudden?” Jessica was also concerned by the girl’s sudden happiness.

“It’s nothing.” Naomi answered with a convincing tone.

The two looked at each other slightly confused at their friend’s actions.

At the other end of the hall were Im Siwan and his peers, confidently walking their way within the sea of people.

Naomi Park heard the screams of the girls and immediately searched for the pretty boy. Coincidently he was walking right in front of her; and because of this she thought of greeting her new friend.

Siwan and Naomi had eye contact, but when she was about to say hello the pretty boy ignored her as if he did not know her at all. For some reason this broke the sweet girl’s heart, being ignored by someone who she thought was a kind person.

Her smile faded and a frown greeted her face.

It was like she was stepped on…

~•~•~•~

Next morning…

The poor sweet girl was still feeling bad about what happened yesterday and she did not dare telling her friends either.

She was on her way to school when she heard loud laughter across the street.

Her eyes landed on guys ‘playing’ with a stray dog; they were kicking it as if they had no mercy. She was about to step up when she saw Im Siwan come out from nowhere.

“Yah! Stop harassing the dog. It didn’t do anything to you.” He shouted. Apparently it was his peers who were making fun of the stray household pet.

The girl’s world was put to a halt and everything within her sight was put to slow motion.

“Sheez, dude. You’re such a joy-killer.” Kevin stated with an irritated voice.

The pretty boy scoffed, “What would you feel if I suddenly kicked you for no reason?” which made Kevin back off as well as the other two.

“Chill Siwan…” Kanghee tried to calm his best friend down.

“Just don’t do it again.” The bad-slash-good-boy warned them as he wore a threatening expression.

The cute Hyungshik answered, “Yes we won’t do it again.” becoming inferior to his friend.

“Now, loosen up guys.” Siwan requested as he felt a large gap growing between him and his friends.

The trio made efforts to relax themselves but they just couldn’t.

“Come on guys…” he sighed, “I’m sorry for scaring you like that. I just couldn’t tolerate seeing people do that to helpless animals” He apologized afterwards.

Wow, that was coming from someone who beats up helpless people…The pretty boy has a complex personality indeed or a change of heart perhaps?

On the other hand, Naomi’s heart couldn’t help but melt at the scene. ‘He is really a nice guy deep down.’ She thought.

When the pretty boy was about to leave, everything went back to normal for Naomi.

The sweet girl actually had the courage to say hello again, and with that she shouted Siwan’s name.

He and his buddies looked back and saw Naomi waving. Kanghee, Hyungshik and Kevin gave her weird looks while Im Siwan stared at her for a few seconds but soon rolled his eyes at her.

Ouch, rejected again.

The four boys continued walking while the poor girl froze in place. She was puzzled why she even bothered to say hello to the popular bad-ignorant-boy. She doesn’t know why her heart feels weird every time she sees him. She has no idea why she even dares to think about Im Siwan.

~•~•~•~

Class hours that same day…

Im Siwan was cursing silently for not daring to wave back at Naomi. He felt so bad after ignoring her like that.

“…opposites attract…” he heard his teacher say out loud causing him to look at the board.

Then he remembered he was in his Physics class. However what his mentor stated hit him so hard like a big boulder falling off a mountain. Now a lot of questions clouded up his mind:

‘Why am I even caring about that Naomi girl?’

‘Why did I even like her in the first place?’

…and so on.

The pretty boy was confused of what his true feelings for the girl were. He couldn’t even put his popularity and credibility on the line.

He was one lost boy…

~•~•~•~

Weeks had passed and Siwan wasn’t seeing Naomi around the school at all. He wasn’t able to find answers to his questions either. In short, he was still baffled.

One thing is for sure, he felt so attached to her, even if she doesn’t know the girl well.

The bad boy was flying solo as he paced along the hall, thinking of nothing else but Naomi; because of this he accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” The stranger apologized.

When Im Siwan took a good look at the stranger, he realized that it was the person he was looking for, “Naomi…” he whispered.

Seconds passed before it occurred to him that his face was close to hers and he was actually holding her in an embrace and that the sweet girl’s face was blushing.

The pretty boy soon let go and once again Naomi stated, “I’m so sorry.”

As a reflex Siwan answered, “Watch it~!”

The girl did not hesitate to flash him dagger-looks.

However Im Siwan kept going, “You should really get your eyes checked.”

Naomi Park couldn’t take it any longer and finally exploded in front of the bad boy, “What’s wrong with you?!”

That statement slapped Siwan a million times, leaving him speechless.

“You act as if you own the place, but at times you act like you are such a good boy. I just can’t understand you!” the sweet girl continued, seeing the bad boy, he was left wordless.

“Hey… You c-can’t talk to me like t-that.” He stuttered finally finding words to say.

“Why?” the girl stared at him with raging eyes.

Siwan took a deep breath, “Uhm…”

Naomi let out a short laugh and stated, “This is such a waste of time.” and left the pretty boy with everyone looking at him.

“Let’s go pretty boy.” His best buddy Kanghee appeared and dragged him out the crowd, to stop him from further embarrassment.

~•~•~•~

Lunchtime…

“Cheer up Naomi.” Jessica said patting her friend’s back.

“I don’t get why you are bothered about that Im Siwan.” Junhyung uttered after drinking his soda.

The sweet girl sighed, “I don’t know why either Junhyung. I’m just so confused… I thought he was different.”

“Just get over it. Things will be much easier afterwards.” Junhyung gave an advice.

It seems Naomi also felt so attached to the pretty boy. However she was disappointed by how Siwan acts towards her.

Her heart was broken for an unknown reason. She barely knew the guy.

~•~•~•~

One Saturday morning…

Im Siwan was striding the aisles of a nearby grocery store to buy himself food since his mother was too lazy to cook them breakfast again. The pretty boy sighed as he looked at the stacks of instant noodles. He has been eating a lot of those recently. He picked out a brand of ramen noodles and slowly headed his way out the aisle to the cashier.

Siwan was put to halt when a little boy ran straight to him shouting, “Excuse me hyung? Could you hand me 2 packs of ramen noodles?” The boy referred to the noodles stacked up high where the kid could not reach. The pretty-lost-boy stared at the kid for a second before handing him the instant food. The boy bowed and thanked Im Siwan and rushed to his parents. Siwan’s eyes followed the little toddler and got heartbroken. He witnessed yet another happy family. How he wished he was that kid smiling like there was no tomorrow.

“Aish.” The pretty boy got irritated at the scene and continued walking with his head down. He ‘again’ accidentally bumped into someone, “Watch it.” The stranger stated. Siwan looked up and saw a familiar-looking guy. He squinted his eyes, “You watch it.” He voiced out.

“You were walking with your head down so you watch it!” the anonymous person retorted.

Before the pretty boy could speak a girl’s voice sounded off behind the guy’s back, “Jay oppa what’s wrong?” The girl popped out, “Naomi.” Siwan whispered. The sweet girl looked at him and whispered back, “Im Siwan.”

Her brother Jay had his eyebrows crossed, “You know this guy?”

“He’s my schoolmate.” She sheepishly replied. Jay sighed, “You should watch where you are going next time, dude.”

Naomi’s brother went pass the pretty boy and left her behind.

The two stared at each other awkwardly, but soon Im Siwan broke the ice, “So… He’s your brother?”

“Yes.”

“Oh. Okay.” Siwan bit his lips.

“I should get going now.” Naomi stated and was ready to leave however, “Can we talk?” Siwan held her arm.

~•~•~•~

“What do you want to talk about?” Naomi asked the pretty boy as she sat stiffly on the park bench.

“Umm… About my actions the past few weeks…” he answered as he kicked sand off the sand box.

“I have been a real jerk towards you.” He continued.

She retorted, “You have always been a jerk not only to me but to everyone else you are not friends with.”

That statement flickered Siwan’s rage. It was as if Naomi was rubbing it in his face that he was a jerk. He doesn’t usually admit he’s a jerk, his pride was wounded.

“What’s that suppose to mean?!” The pretty boy raised his voice. The bad boy’s reaction annoyed the sweet girl and discouraged her to listen to Siwan’s thoughts any further, “It means you are a big fat jerk and forever will be especially with that attitude!” Naomi Park stood up and fled from the scene. Im Siwan was left dumbfounded.

The bad boy smacked his head, “Smooth move Im Siwan.” He said with much sarcasm. He got frustrated, it was his chance to ask for pardon but no, his temper had to get in the way. “A simple sorry would have been nice, but no my stupid pride won’t let me.” He thought.

~•~•~•~

Last week of school before the semestral break…

“That Im Siwan is such a jerk. Ugh!” Naomi whispered to herself. The sweet-but-annoyed-girl entered the school premises and found girls loudly chatting as a banner was put up, “Grand Ball this Saturday” it read.

“Oh yeah the Grand Ball.” She thought.

“Good morning!” a cheerful voice greeted her.

“Hey Sica, good morning.” She smiled at her friend.

“Yo.” Junhyung appeared. “Stop staring at that banner, as if it will get you dates to the dance.” He continued.

Sica punched his arm, “That was very rude!”

“Sorry!” the friend instantly apologized.

The sweet girl laughed at the two of them and then stated, “Let us head to class guys.”

Break time…

“So Siwan who are you taking to the dance?” Hyungshik asked giving him puppy eyes for no reason.

“Nobody.” Siwan replied lifelessly.

“Nobody nobody but you~” Kevin sang the hit song to cheer up his friend.

The bad boy threw an empty bottle at his friend, “Shut up.” “Ouch.” His friend reacted.

“Stop the violence Siwan Kevin was just kidding.” Kanghee disliked his best friend’s recent action.

“You shut up too Kanghee.” The bad boy retorted giving him a deadly stare.

The three glanced at each other and said in chorus, “Ooh~ he is bitter. It must be a girl problem!”

The cutie Hyungshik punched the pretty boy’s arm, “Is it that Naomi girl?”

“I knew it! You like her!” Kanghee continued.

“You really must like her!” Kevin ended.

“No I don’t!” Siwan denied. “Aww. True love.” Hyungshik stated faking a tear.

Im Siwan begged them, “Could you just stop it please?!”

“Okay.” Kanghee nodded.

“Aren’t you going to ask her to the dance?” Kevin asked making funny faces. The bad boy slammed the table, “I said sto--” but I dawned to him, ‘I haven’t tried asking her out yet.’ He thought. “It is a great opportunity to get to know her more.” Kanghee advised.

“I--” Siwan stuttered. He scanned the whole cafeteria to look for her ‘target’ Naomi. His eyes landed on the sweet girl a few tables away from them. He found her embracing another man. Junhyung was the other man; the bad boy’s heart was diced to pieces. “Looks like Junhyung beat you to it.” The cutie Hyungshik patted the heartbroken man.

“Are you sure he asked her to the ball?” Kanghee’s brows met as he scratched his head.

“We can’t assume just yet. It could be anything they are hugging about.” Kevin voiced.

“No.” the pretty boy continued, “I’m sure he asked her to the dance.” After the statement he stood up and left dramatically out the premises. The three of them gave each other confused looks. “He must really super like her huh.” Said Kevin.

Dismissal…

“Come on! Just follow her home and try asking her, you won’t lose anything,” his friends stated in chorus once again while pushing their friend to move from his position. “Won’t lose anything but my pride.” The bad boy answered.

“That’s not important right now.” Kanghee uttered. “Now, go!” his friends were successful in pushing him forward and the bad boy started walking behind the sweet girl. He kept following her somewhat like a stalker, a handsome stalker he is. “You’re a ninja Siwan, a ninja. Don’t let her hear your footsteps.” He entertained himself.

The bad boy halted for a while and let Naomi turn right before he did. When he was about to mobilize again from his spot, she heard her scream. He instantly rushed to her and saw her trapped in the arms of a thief.

“Give me your money!” the dazed man shouted. “Let me go!” she yelled back at him. The pretty-heroic-boy was about to make his ‘salvation’ move when Naomi did a reverse side kick knocking the man out of consciousness.

Wait.

Did she just do Taekwondo?

Im-the-brave-Siwan was in a shock after seeing such an unpredictable move from the once innocent looking girl Naomi. He never thought she could do that. Was he following the right person? His brows knotted.

Naomi picked herself up and saw Siwan with his mouth open. She took a deep breath and stared at his weird face.

Soon the pretty boy came back to his senses and ran towards the girl, “Are you hurt?” The sweet girl bobbed her head from left to right. “Thanks for your concern.” She uttered ready to leave.

The boy sighed and was left speechless. The girl turned her back on him and began striding away.

“Naomi~” he called out. “Yes?” Naomi stopped without facing him.

“Uhm. Nevermind.” He ended. ‘Way to go Siwan, you got scared again. You were afraid to talk to a girl? Wow.’ He mentally punched himself. “Okay.” She coldly replied and left the pretty boy alone.

~•~•~•~

The day of the grand ball…

The theme of this ball was ‘Masked Stranger’ meaning that everybody should be wearing a mask and will not take it off until the end of the dance. Lucky for those who got dates they know who they are with, unfortunate for those who will experience magic and find their ‘dates’ on the dance floor, they wouldn’t know who they are dancing with until the end of the school program.

“Siwan!” his friends ganged up on him and began messing up his look. “Aish. Stop it guys! It took me hours to dress up myself.”

“Why did the wittle baby have a hard time dressing up himself?” Kanghee insulted using his baby voice. “No.” the pretty-annoyed-boy continued, “I had a hard time finding the right outfit to go with this mask you gave me.”

“Yeah right.” Hyungshik messed up the bad boy’s hair. “So you got a date?” Kevin asked. Im Siwan gave him dagger-looks. “I guess that’s a no.” Kevin assumed stumbling a bit.

“Well the three of us got dates so we gotta go.” His ‘beast’ friend was ready to leave his main man over a girl.

“Fine. Leave me alone then.” Siwan stated attempting to do reverse psychology on them, but it did not work.

The three smiled at him and left rushing their butts to their dates.

The handsome bad boy got no date? That was a first. Where are the girls swooning over him now? They are nowhere to be found leaving the pretty-alone-boy, dateless.

“Aish.” The bad boy whispered to himself. Im Siwan got bored and went to the snack table to engulf his sadness with treats.

“Excuse me.” Someone from behind him voiced. For someone with no manners, he actually stepped aside. “Thank you.” The person thanked him.

Siwan recognized that voice, that voice… The pretty boy was suddenly deep in his thoughts. He can’t seem to remember who owns that voice. Siwan smacked his head, ‘Of course, Naomi.’ He thought.

“Is there something wrong?”

“No, no.” he said, “Uhm.” He couldn’t say another word. He was too awed by how Naomi looked. She looked different.

She looked, “Beautiful…” he muttered.

“What was that?” Naomi asked.

“Oh, nothing… You don’t recognize me right?” he stated. The sweet girl let out a chuckle, “No, not with that mask on.”

Siwan bobbed his head, “Right.”

The sweet girl smiled at him, “Well I’ll see you around.” He held the girl’s arm, “Wait.” Naomi Park stared at him, “Yes?”

‘Come on Siwan, this is your chance. 100% no rejection since she doesn’t recognize you.’ The pretty boy tried to give himself the confidence he needs.

He found the girl staring at him so he made his move, “Would you uhm…” he gulped, “would you care to dance with me?” he finally let it out after stuttering a bit.

The sweet girl was caught off guard. She did not expect someone to ask her to the dance floor. It took her a few seconds before answering a ‘yes’.

The two headed towards the crowd and started grooving with the music; it was awkward at first however as minutes passed the uncomfortable wall was broken.

After a few hours the ball was coming to an end. Slow music was playing in the background. The pretty boy got nervous, he is minutes away from revealing his face to this girl he really liked.

The music had stopped and the emcee stepped on the glittery stage, “Alright everyone, it is now time for the final part of this grand ball. Everyone should take off their masks in my cue.” The emcee started counting, “1…2 and 3!”

The whole student body took their masks off after the cue and a lot of “Ahh!” and “Oh!” was heard from them.

The sweet girl took her mask off however the pretty boy didn’t. “Aren’t you going to take your mask off?” the girl wondered.

Im Siwan, froze in place, he was the king of cowards tonight. The bad boy everyone used to know was now long gone.

“If you’re not gonna take it off, I will.” Naomi . He sarcastically laughed at her statement.

Siwan gathered all the courage he had left and slowly took of his mask, as expected Naomi’s smile faded.

“Im Siwan?” she muttered. The pretty boy was could not look at the sweet girl’s eyes. He just can’t do it.

Naomi sighed. She was about to speak but she stopped herself. She didn’t know what to do either; she did not know what to feel. She began fanning herself using her hands. She bit her lips and with one snap she walked away from the pretty boy.

The pretty boy was shocked and had to think of a way to stop her from leaving. “Think Siwan, think!” he whispered.

He instantly rushed to the stage and stole the microphone of the emcee. All eyes were on him for that sudden action.

“Naomi Park.” He meekly uttered while holding the mic.

He tried searching for her amongst the sea of students hoping he was not too late. His eyes squinted, he scanned the place. Thankfully a spotlight located the sweet girl, helping the pretty boy out.

Naomi halted from her place and was somewhat blinded by the light.

He bowed at the technician and faced the crowd again. He took in a deep breath, “Naomi Park. I’m sorry if I had been a jerk to you. I just couldn’t help it.”

He continued his short ‘speech’, “And because I was a jerk… I didn’t have the courage to say…”

He loosened up his necktie and wiped the sweat forming on his temples.

This was it. It was time to tell the world he liked Naomi Park. Not some hot chick, not some y dancer. He was in love with a normal girl, a normal-not-so-popular girl.

He gazed at Naomi and saw her confused face. He smiled at her, “nan jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo. (I really like you)” He stated loud and clear.

The students stated an ‘Awww’ all together. It was so touching. The bad boy who was once an ignorant, selfish guy finally shows everyone his sensitive side.

The pretty boy’s sweetness and sincerity just melted Naomi’s heart.

Im Siwan bowed at everyone and went up to her. He sheepishly shot her a smile.

“Siwan…” she was speechless. “Can we talk in private?” he held the sweet girl’s hand and swept her away from the watching crowd.

Outside the venue…

Naomi glanced at the night sky smiling endlessly. When she faced Siwan he was kneeling right in front of her.

The bad boy had a 360 degree change of heart from a cruel man to a nice guy in just one night. Who knew it was possible? Well, the bad boy was in love.

“I know this might seem too sudden for you, but… Could you be my girlfriend Naomi Park?” Siwan questioned, his eyes glistening.

With no hesitation she replied, “Yes.” Im Siwan stood up and hugged her tight.

A bad boy changing for love; to get the girl he wants he swallowed up his pride and his fame.

Who knew a popular bad boy would fall for a normal school girl like Naomi? Love and its mysterious ways.

~•~•~•~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the very very late submission of this fic. College life was no joke. Now it’s summer here and I was able to finish this request. Well I hope you like it :3 ♥♥♥