A Messed Up Fairytale Part 2

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

~~~~~~
Title: A Messed Up Fairytale Part 2
Couple: Jiro Wang & Cyndi Wang
Inspiration: Tangled (Disney Movie) & "Love Attack" - IU
Writer: Channie

~~~~~~

 

"How the hell do we make it there?" Cyndi sighed, carrying the heavy bags onto the carriage. She was about to make the seven day journey into the Lunario Kingdom, not unknowingly become Jiro's prisoner. Monsta was still on edge, growling at Jiro at every chance. He jumped up on Jiro's shoulder and curled his hand into a fist, signalling for him to watch his back. Jiro growled at the monster and sat at the front of the carriage.


"We take the fast track through the woods. If we continue through the night, we could be there by two days if we don't get held up by robbers."
Monsta squealed, kicking his leg. "And you better cut it out, you flea bag." Jiro growled at Monsta, earning a growl back from him.
With a crack of the reins, the carriage moved, and the journey began.

It took several days after Monsta mixed up the maps and made a different route to prevent Cyndi's kidnapping. Jiro threatened him that if he wasn't careful, he would become Monsta soup. The relationship between Cyndi and Jiro wasn't good either. Cyndi didn't listen to any of Jiro's stories because she was trying to figure out what HanGeng was talking about. Jiro gave up and treated her like a child, which she was clearly acting like.

"Jiro, you didn't tell me about the Lunario Kindgom's history."
"Fine, you wanna know?" Cyndi happily nodded, with Monsta scowling and waddling off, with an armful of firewood. Jiro sighed, giving up. "There was a war between the Solaris and the Lunario Kingdom. They took our light for their own. The Light is what keeps our Kingdom running. The only way to get it back is through a Solaris Royal Family member."
"So is that why you wanted to talk to my parents."

Jiro stared at Cyndi's blue eyes and sighed again. Somehow he grew fond of the naive little princess and her anti-social pet. He wanted to tell her but Monsta waddled back, fire spewing from his mouth. "Monsta? What is wrong?" Cyndi gasped, standing up. Monsta squealed running off, the smoke trailing off. Cyndi followed him, skipping off.
'Why does that Mutant Dog walk in at the worst possible time?" Jiro growled following. In front of Monsta was a cute pink being, the same as him. Monsta purred at the female dragon, his eyes glittering. The pink dragon flew over and roared, making Monsta's heart flutter.
"Awwww~" Monsta mewled, spinning on his feet before falling on his back, head over heels in love.  The pink dragon giggled, kissing his cheek, making Monsta purr again.

"Monsta's in love." Cyndi sighed, watching the cute scene. "This is so cute. I shall call her Pinky."
"Yeah, very cute." Jiro said sarcastically. "Now can we go?!" 

Monsta jumped on his feet, growling. He jumped up, biting Jiro's again. Pinky grabbed a large branch and hit his leg several times. "Ow, what the hell?!" Jiro jumped up in pain, Monsta wiggling behind him. Pinky giggled, watching the green dragon wiggle his tail, growling. She took a large stone and dropped it on his foot. Jiro yelped in pain. "THAT IS IT!" Jiro ripped Monsta off his and grabbed Cyndi's wrist. "You're coming with me."
"What? Why?"
"Because of your dumb family, we are in darkness. Now they are gonna pay for it. From now on, YOU are the Light of the Lunario Kingdom. You are mine." Jiro dragged her away, locking her in the carriage and driving off.
"Monsta! Help!" Cyndi screamed, her hand stretched out to the green and pink dragons.

Pinky looked over at Monsta, worried. She took his hand and nodded.
With a growl, Monsta grabbed a stick and flew after the carriage, with Pinky following. The dragons were at the rescue. Monsta sat on top of the carriage and hit the top with the stick. Cyndi tried to help him, pushing up until the roof was removed. She grabbed onto Monsta's hand and was soon flying. Jiro looked up, growling. He jumped off and glared at the green dragon. "And to think I was liking you."
Jiro ran after her.
"Come back here."
"No!"

Pinky jumped on Jiro and pushed him to the ground. Cyndi returned to the ground.  She kicked dirt into his face. "Now, you let me go. You make a negotiation with my family and you have to stay in the Solaris Kingdom. Agreed?"
"You're kidding right?"
"No, you lied to me." Cyndi walked off and turned the carriage around. "You can stay with HanGeng." Jiro sighed, dragged by Monsta and Pinky.
This was the worst mission fail he ever had.

~Five months later~

"Han, where's Jiro?" Cyndi walked in.
"Over there." HanGen pointed to Jiro, in the corner with a blacksmith's hammer. Cyndi ran up to hug him. Jiro kissed her forehead.
"How's my favourite spark of light?"
"Good, but you have to see this." 

They ran out to see a shower of confetti. And two small dragons stepping out. Monsta was in a cute suit and Pinky was in the most beautiful white dress. The two monsters were married. Cyndi smiled, watching as Pinky threw the bouquet. Into Cyndi's hands.
She looked at Jiro and smiled.
"You're serious, right?" Jiro smirked.
"Who knows." Cyndi giggled. "That may be us one day."