'I hate you, I love you too.'

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

One Shot Writer: ll0vex3_he​r
Requester: yoon jiyeon.
Characters: Yoon Jiyeon & Lee Gikwang

 

'Er..annyeonghasaeyo' Jiyeon mumbled.  It was awkward around a stranger, and its even more awkward knowing that this stranger was...her husband-to-be. Yes, she's the only child of her family, and to make sure that she'll marry into a good family; and also to save her family's company.  She agreed to this, old-fashioned, out of century arranged marriaged.

'Annyeonghasaeyo' her fiance replied.  He was awkward around her as well.

Well, not everyone can easily accept a fact that a girl he never met suddenly became his, wife-to-be. He thought it was a joke at first when his parents told him about the news. He tried to reject, but his father was very fierce and stubborn, he doesn't has a second option.

Looking over at the girl opposite of him, he was a little bit curious. After all, all he knew about this girl was only her name, Yoon Jiyeon, and nothing more. From what he could see, she's a very typical girl. She wasn't exactly the most beautiful or adorable girl, neither was she y or exactly attractive. She was more towards the simple type of girl that didn't care much for her appearance and everything.


He couldn't help chuckling a little at the thought. Such simpleness, yet at the same time, he had to admit, it attracted him. He didn't like girls who act so fakely and would care so much about their appearance and everything. Although those girls around him was always types that seduces and flirts.

On the other hand, Jiyeon was also peeking glances at him time to time. From what she heard from her mother, this guy was a player. Indeed, there was this handsome and cool charisma from him that would easily attract any girls. However, she was still a little afraid, after all, all she knew was his name: Lee Kikwang. And the other things that she knew? Nothing much apart from knowing he was more of a playboy, heart-breaker and a little rude towards elders.


'My name is -' Jiyeon felt that she had to introduce herself no matter what.


'Yoon Jiyeon. You think I won't know?' Kikwang almost smirked as he asked.


Jiyeon was caught back by surprise at his sudden attitude. Just a while ago, he was at least still polite, or so she thought he was. But now, he was just downright rude, and his tone obviously told her that he didn't care.  He looked down on her. She was fed up by his attitude and pouted, facing the other side, refusing to look at him.


Her adorable actions made him smirk again. Such a reaction was something he never thought he would get from any girls. After all, girls wouldn't hesitates to throw themselves on him, no matter how his attitude will be. And this girl, who's just sitting opposite of her, seems to doesn't even care about him. This was getting much much more interesting..

 


~~~

It wasn't long since their engagement, since they were still young, their parents didn't mind postponing the wedding till they're both more of age. They had been forced to live together since their parents wanted them to get more used of having each other presence. At this time, Kikwang seems to be like teasing her, caring about her suddenly and then being cold and rude to her.


Jiyeon just doesn't understand his feelings at all, but she doesn't really care. Since whenever he's cold, she'll just be cold and just as harsh back to him, and when's he's caring and sweet, she'll be gentle and caring back. Kikwang had to admit, he never met a girl like her before, so different from any other girl.


Also at the same time, both of them had slowly changed their attitude towards each other. Jiyeon could feel that Kikwang had changed a lot, he wasn't that rude anymore. Instead, he was more caring and sweet towards Jiyeon who had also slowly learned to accept Kikwang into her life.


'Gosh! Stop being so naughty!' Jiyeon laughed and playfully hit Kikwang on the shoulder.


'Haha!' Kikwang laughed.


'Stop tickling me you pabo!!' Jiyeon couldn't stop her giggles as she struggled to push Kikwang away from her.


'You're the pabo here.' Kikwang gently said, and then gently flicked her forehead, earning him a pout from her.  'You're adorable, you know that?' Kikwang whispered into her ear.  She blushed and giggled a little, feeling his hot breathe on her neck.

 


~~~


'Anyone saw Kikwang?' Jiyeon asked his schoolmates.


'Over there' one of the schoolmates pointed to the side and asked.
Jiyeon whistled and smiled as she skipped towards the place where the guys had said that Kikwang was at. She prepared some lunch for him and was finding him to give it to him. Since he had been whining like a big baby that he wants her to cook something for him, and bring it to him so that he could show off his beautiful wife-to-be to his friends.


'Kikwang -?' Jiyeon called, softly.  But nothing came out, Her voice seemed to have left her, she couldn't make her sound, neither can she move. She couldn't believe the scene in front of her. The person that was going to become her husband in just three months time, he was, actually kissing another girl? She knew about his playboy attitude, but he had promised her that he won't ever flirt with another girl again but now? Was all the sweetness and gentleness that he has given her before fake?

Because now, all that she would see, was that the girl had her arms around Kikwang's neck and was kissing him ever so passionately while his arms was tightly around her slim waist. She didn't know what to do, until her instict got over her. Instead of running away, avoiding all this things, she wasn't going to be that weak.


Dropping the lunch box, surprising both of them, she stormed forward. The girl was surprised at the sight of the fuming Jiyeon. But before she or Kikwang could say anything, Jiyeon already pulled the girl away from him and gave her one tight slap before pushing her to the ground.


', next time find someone single. That's my husband you're kissing!' she hissed.


And then without even another glance at Kikwang, she stormed off. Kikwang was filled with surprise and wanted to chase after Jiyeon, but her glare frightened him, like it could kill, and she hated him to the core. He couldn't think straight, and he just bent down and held the fallen girl up.


'Kwang, that girl is your fiancee?' she had a pained smile.


'Yeah, mianhae Hyosung, I pulled you into this' Kikwang apologised.


'Nah, I said I wanted to help. Well, chase her and explain everything! I don't really want to be the third party you know' Hyosung smiled and then stood up, pushing Kikwang towards the direction Jiyeon ran off.


'Mianhae and gwomayo!' Kikwang thanked again and bowed, and then running off to chase after Jiyeon.


 

~~~


'Jiyeon, let me explain!' Kikwang whined.


'Shut up' Jiyeon snapped back at him.


She was frustrated with the fact that it actually angered her and filled her with jealousy seeing Kikwang and another girl kissing. She didn't want to admit it, but she knows deep down, she had actually fallen in love with such a jerk. What frustrates her more was that she was packing up her stuffs and Kikwang was actually putting everything back into its original place.


'Look, it's not what you think it is okay?' Kikwang called, and then forced Jiyeon to face him.


His heart pained seeing her tears, but he know he has to explain, or else he'll really lose the girl he loves. Yes, he had fallen in love with this pabo, such a simple girl, yet it was all her simpleness for her to attract him, and make him fall in love with her. Seeing that Jiyeon has no intention to listen to him say another word, and to stop her struggling, the first thing that came to his mind was, kiss her.


And that's what he did.


She stopped struggling in shock and surprise by his sudden actions. Her first kiss..


'Let me explain. I didn't kiss Hyosung actually, I kissed my thumb you pabo. She and I acted out a scene..well..it was because I wanted to know your feelings. I want to know your feelings, and then after that, tells you that, I, Lee Kikwang, had fallen for a pabo named Yoon Jiyeon' he gently whispered into her ears.
Her tears flowed out once again, anger and relieve waved over her. She almost wanted to slap this guy in front of her yet hug him at the same time. She just loves him like that, like a pabo.


'I hate you!' Jiyeon mumbled.


'Haha, I love you too' Kikwang smiled.


He gently wiped away her tears and then placed his lips on her's..