I The Tree Top

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

One Shot Writer: SaMaNtHa
Characters: Cho Young and Yoo Joon
Requester: ss501triples

Annyeong!” Kim Cho Young greeted her boyfriend, she stood by the classroom door, waiting for his reply. Yoo Joon sat by the window, observing all the students outside. Once he heard her sweet voice he turned around with a smile pasted on his face.
“Annyeong, my Cho Young!” Yoo Joon jumped up from his previous position and ran towards her. His long arms embraced her as they shared a small kiss. No one was in the room yet since class hasn't started. They stayed in each others arms for 3 minutes or so, before letting go. The room was still quiet until students began piling in. Everyone took their seats whining about how tired they were or gossiping about who and who were going out with each other. Cho Young sat straight in her desk peering at Yoo Joon's back, she really admired him. They haven't gone out for long but she felt something nice when he was around. Her cheeks feel warm, her palms sweaty and her heart unsteady. Was this the feeling of love? Cho Young sat at the back of the room while Yoo Joon sat in the front. Mrs. Woo walked into the class as everyone stood up to greet her, after the greetings Mrs. Woo started the class lecture. Once the lecture began Cho Young was lost in her own world, her imaginations were running wild, falling deep into her daydream.

 

- - -

I sat on the fluffy bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom, I can picture her in her red sleeping gown. And under that gown would be her laced lingerie, her body was of a goddess, her hair flowing in the wind bouncing up and down as she walked towards me. Her body would smell of roses with glitter lining her perfect curves. I was already getting excited for our first night together. I can feel her body temperature colliding with mine, we'll be sweaty once we're over but it'll be worth it. I can't wait any longer. I got off the bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom door, softly knocking.
“Hey, Cho Young, hurry and get out here. I can't wait much longer.” My voice was full with lust and desire, I want her now. I knocked again but I didn't hear anything, so I placed my ear against the door. “Yah Cho Young ah, are you there?” My ears were still against the wood door when I felt it move so I removed my ear from the door, waiting for Cho Young to come out-

 

- - -

“Yah Cho Young!” Mrs. Woo shouted. Cho Young snapped out of her daydream, her head towards Mrs. Woo.
“Yes?”
“What was so interesting that you didn't hear me call your name?” Cho Young hung her head from embarrassment. She didn't know how to answer to Mrs. Woo's question. 'I was busy day dreaming about me and Yoo Joon's first night together.' she thought then shook her head. She couldn't announce this for the whole student body to hear. So she stayed quiet in her seat, hoping for someone or something to save her.

I umm...I...Well-” Cho Young stuttered, blood was rushing up her face, she could feel her face getting redder and redder by the second.
“She's tired so I think she dozed off. That's all Mrs. Woo, you know she has a test today. She stayed up the whole night yesterday studying so please give her a break. Just this once.” Yoo Joon threw up his finger and pouted, hoping to make an effect on Mrs. Woo. Mrs. Woo looked at him, then at Cho Young, she swatted Yoo Joon's comment away as if it was a fly and resumed class. Yoo Joon looked back at Cho Young, smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Cho Young smiled and nodded at him.

They seemed like a couple made in heaven. They have each others back, and no doubt they understood each others feelings. They were really special to each other. Even if they didn't love for long they knew how to cherish each other.

 

Cho Young and Yoo Joon walked out of class hand in hand after the first bell rung. Walking hand in hand they made small conversations, giggling when the other person made a joke. The couple walked pass the other couples present in the school but they were the cutest couple, when they walked past everyone would gawk at them and stare but it didn't bother them. Cho Young smiled to herself, looking down at her fingers intertwined with Yoo Joon's. In her heart she felt she was the most luckiest girl on earth to be able to stand beside the most handsome man on the planet. While Cho Young smiled, Yoo Joon glanced at her and also smiled to himself. He is also very happy to know he has the ability to make his girlfriend smile and feel special. These two were the most blissful when they were together, nothing could separate them.....they thought.

 

- A week after -

“Yes, thank you.” Yoo Joon ended the phone call closing his cellphone. His dream has finally come true. On the phone a second ago was one of the managers from a Korean music industry, they are seeking for a new star and came across Yoo Joon's audition clip, after listening to his smooth and flawless voice they knew he was the perfect person to add to their band I The Tri Top. He would be the lead singer. Yoo Joon was still in disbelief, plopping onto the sofa near him he laid on the sofa's cushion and smiled to himself. It finally arrived, his life long dream has finally appeared. Yoo Joon sat up on the sofa and smiled to himself; standing up from his sitting position he jumped up fist pounding the air.

“I can finally live my dream- But....AISH....” Yoo Joon sat back down back on the sofa meanwhile hitting his head with his fists. “Ah what am I going to tell....Oh my gosh.” His head hung down low with his hair covering his eyes. How could he forget? How could he forget Cho Young? What is he going to tell her, he'll have to leave for at least 3 years to train. He can't just disappear right? “What am I going to tell Cho Young? She'll be so sad...I don't want for her to wait for me. I want her to be happy when I'm gone but how am I going to tell her that? I just can't expect her to be- Ah I'm thinking too much, we've only been going out for two months. If I just suddenly disappear she won't care right? Its not like we've been dating for a very long time. She'll understand.” Yoo Joon tried to comfort himself with his words but he knew it was wrong.

 

The sun has fallen as the moon replaced its place. Crickets appeared from their hiding spot, getting ready to sing their melodies. Yoo Joon sat in his bedroom and pondered about his situation with Cho Young, he can't just leave her without a word can he?

- Yoo Joon's POV -

I don't know what to do. I can't just sit here and let time pass me by, I need to go talk to her but I don't know if I'll be able to. How can I speak the words of separation while looking at her face? She's the most sweetest girl I've ever met in my life, how her eyes sparkle when she speaks and the way her hair falls on her shoulder. She is every guys dream, but my dream is to become a singer. I don't know which one I want to let go, the girl of my dreams or my childhood dream?

AISH!” I got up from my bed and walked out of the house. It was already dark but I need to talk to her before I leave. Tomorrow morning I'll be gone. I walked alongside the road, cautiously. I was nearing her house and I still don't know what I'm going to tell her. Finally I'm in front of her house. My heart is becoming unsteady, my breath becoming unbalanced. I reached out for the doorknob but I was too afraid. I'm such a coward for turning around. I walked away from the house and whispered to myself repeatedly, “I'm sorry Cho Young.” Once I got back home I couldn't sleep so I stayed up all night and packed for my long journey to become a singer.

- - -

The next day Cho Young woke up with a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see Yoo Joon, she had something for him. Yesterday she spent her whole day making him home made sweets, she wanted to tell him how special he makes her feel.

Cho Young slyly walked into the classroom hoping to surprise Yoo Joon.  She smiled, staring at the chocolates in her hand.  She tip toed inside the classroom,

"Yoo Joon ah, saranghae!"  Cho Young screamed she looked inside the room but no one was there.  Why is the classroom empty?  It shouldn't be empty, Yoo Joon should be sitting there by the window, he should be sitting right there; waiting for Cho Young to arrive.  Cho Young was dumbfounded as she looked at the empty room, where could Yoo Joon gone to?  She placed the chocolates on his desk and walked to her own desk.  She couldn't hide her disappointment, she plopped on her desk and buried her face in her folded arms.  

Once class started Cho Young noticed that Yoo Joon's desk was empty.  The seat was empty no one was sitting there like usual.  She glared at the empty seat and sulked to herself, why isn't he here at school?  The teacher walked in while everyone greeted her.

"Good morning class.  I have good news.  I got a call today from Yoo Joon this morning, he wanted me to tell everyone about his good news.  Yoo Joon will not attend school anymore because."  Mrs. Woo stopped for a dramatic effect before finishing her sentence.  "He will become a trainee and fulfill his dream to become a singer.  He's very talented.  Do you guys remember the class dance battle?  Yoo Joon was our class representative, he was so impressive.  I never knew he could dance like that.  I hope he does well.  He wants all your blessings and to look after him after his debut."  Mrs. Woo stopped talking and looked at Cho Young,  "Cho Young are you excited?  I bet you were the first person he told!"  Mrs. Woo looked at her for a response, her hands clamped in excitement. 
"No, he didn't tell me anything.  I didn't know until you said it.  I guess he doesn't care."  Cho Young spoke with sadness leaking from her words, her eyes were layered with tears as she looked down at her desk.  Her hair falling in front of her face.  How can he just leave me?  She thought.  Everyone looked at her feeling sympathy before looking away.

Meanwhile Yoo Joon was at the entertainment building.  He looked at the complexed building in awe.  He has finally reached the place that'll polish him up and throw him into the world looking like a new jewel, shining brightly.  Yoo Joon took cautious steps towards the building before entering the building he stopped and looked at the sky, putting his hands to his heart.  "I'm sorry Cho Young, I left without a word but we'll meet again I promise.  I'll love you double the amount I did.  I'll make you happy.  Please wait for me.  I know its a selfish thing to ask, but if I have to be selfish to keep you then I'll be the most selfish person alive.  Please wait for me.  We'll meet again in a couple of years."  Yoo Joon walked inside the building, silently wishing to himself to reunite with his first love.

- - -

Days, weeks, months, and years has gone by since Yoo Joon's sudden disappearance. Since Yoo Joon disappeared, Cho Young learned to let him go. Letting him go would benefit them both in the long run. Cho Young won't have to wait for a love that will never come, and Yoo Joon can live guilt free knowing Cho Young has forgotten him. By forgetting him she simply erased their memories together but she still supports him and his new band, I The Tree Top. She was a Tristar, she loved their songs, the soothing melodies lined with smooth vocals. That was one thing she couldn't hide, even if she didn't love Yoo Joon anymore she still admired him with all her heart.

“Yah Cho Young!” Siwan sung as he walked towards Cho Young's bedroom. Siwan was Cho Young's best friend, he was there for her when she needed him. Siwan was a friend everyone would want. Cho Young turned to look at Siwan. Siwan leaned on the door frame, with his head held up high, as if he was superior. “I got something for you!” Siwan smiled and looked at Cho Young waiting for her reaction.
“What is it?” Cho Young walked towards Siwan and smiled, anticipating what he had waiting for her.
“Well, since its almost your birthday I got you an early birthday present. Its only a once in a life time opportunity.” Cho Young stared at Siwan with a confused expression, a once in a life time opportunity? “Are you anticipating?” Siwan spoke, testing Cho Young's patience.
“Yes Siwan, I want to know.”
“Okay, I got you.” He paused and took out an envelope from his back pocket. “I got you, tickets for I The Tree Top's first fan meeting. I'm impressive right!” Siwan smiled with satisfaction waving the tickets in front of Cho Young's face. She looked at him in disbelief. He knew she didn't want to see Yoo Joon face to face or else she'll relapse and hit him for leaving her.
“I can't go Siwan. You know I can't look at Yoo Joon sing live.”
“Why can't you? You told me you're over Yoo Joon, and to be able to really get over him you need to see him face to face. You need to let him go to live your life.” Siwan looked at Cho Young handing her the tickets. “If you can't do it just toss them away, but I hope you can go. I bought myself a ticket so I'll be waiting for you at the concert hall. Don't make me wait too long. The fan meeting is a week away so think about it.” With that Siwan left Cho Young alone with her thoughts.

- - -

Once the week came Cho Young knew she had to make a decision, her decision was to go and tell Yoo Joon, he's the worst person for leaving her without a word. She wanted to tell him her real feelings, by doing that she'll be able to let him go. She wanted to tell him her feelings and get rid of them. Cho Young walked up to her closet, looking through her clothes. She wanted to look pretty. In the end Cho Young wore a white silk tank top with a light black and white button up sweater. The sweater was decorated with stars, the sweater was long stopping at her mid thigh, she wore black skinny jeans. To finish off her look she wore black heels and threw her hair in a messy bun. Grabbing her bag and ticket she was ready to meet Yoo Joon again.

Cho Young met up with Siwan before walking into the concert hall, as they got into the concert hall it was filled with fan girls holding signs for their bias. There were a lot for Yoo Joon but Cho Young didn't mind.

“You ready?” Siwan smiled at Cho Young. She nodded and smiled back at her friend. They sat in one of the many chairs waiting for the performance to start. The lights began to dim as a projector appeared showing clips of the boys. Finally when the show started everyone in the crowd screamed including Siwan and Cho Young. One by one the members walked onto the stage and began to perform, their performance was flawless. After two songs they stopped and began interacting with the fans, talking and joking around on stage. It was very fun, some fans got the chance to go on stage and do some missions with the members. Cho Young sat quietly watching everyone so happy. Yoo Joon and s could bring such joy by smiling and singing, it was truly amazing what idols could do.  When the fan meeting came to a close the fans all lined up to get their CD or poster signed by the boys.

- Yoo Joon's POV -

The fan meeting was closing so it was time for our fan signing event. I don't know why but I'm nervous, to be honest I was nervous this whole time. I feel like the president of Korea was watching me. Who has such a strong presence? I smiled at the first person who gave me her CD and signed it sending her off with my smile. I did the same for everyone else, holding small conversations with each of them. I glanced at the line getting shorter, in a while I'll be able to take off my stage outfit and go home to shower. I need a good shower. I looked at the CD in front of me,

“What's your name?” I asked without looking at the fan. I waited for their response but I heard nothing. Slowly I lifted my head. Omo why is she here? Why is Cho Young here? I need to act like I don't know her. “Miss what is your name?” I asked again, I looked at Cho Young watching her face stiffened, I know she's hurting but I need to be professional.
“My name?” Cho Young asked. “My name is Kim Cho Young.” Before I got a chance to sign her CD she took it and went off. Aigoo, is this how we meet, us hating each other? I wanted to run after her but I can't. My feet was sewed to the floor, my glued to the chair; I can't move.


- - -

Cho Young wanted to leave the fan meeting but it wasn't over just yet. I The Tree Top wanted to thank their fans so they had one last activity before bidding farewell to their fans. It was called wish on a tristar. The fans got to wish anything from one of the Tree Top member. Their names were drawned to be fair. Everyone sat silently hoping for their names to be called, the stage light shifted to and from the audience hoping to make the mood a bit brighter. Yoo Joon was the first one to choose a name from a box. His hands went into the box while he sung and teased the audience; finally when his hands dejected from the box he held a yellow piece of paper in his hand. Giving the paper to the MC he smiled at the fans.

“Ohh, she is lucky!” The MC stated before announcing the name. “Is Kim.....Sumin.  Are you here?” The MC looked out at the audience shielding his eyes to get a better look at the audience. Everyone remained in their seats, no one moved. Once again the MC called Sumin, still no one ran up to the stage. “I guess she couldn't attend today. How sad. Yoo Joon shi please choose another one.” He handed Yoo Joon the box filled with names as the repeated the name picking. He once again handed the slip of paper to the MC.

“Oh another Kim. Is there a Kim Cho Young here?”
“Omo, Cho Young. Thats you! Go up there!” Siwan shouted with his hands on Cho Young, he pushed her towards the aisle. Cho Young reluctantly walked towards the stage shielding her eyes from the stage lights. One foot in front of another, it will only take a couple of steps before she meets him again, face to face, heart to heart. Yoo Joon stood on the stage gulping down his dry spit, he wasn't ready to speak to Cho Young; he couldn't after his hurtful words to Cho Young earlier. Once Cho Young finally took step on the stage she didn't look at anything but the wooden stage, lowering her head.

“Hello, Cho Young shi. Do you have a wish you want Yoo Joon to fulfill?” Cho Young looked at the MC then at Yoo Joon, avoiding his eyes. Cho Young shook her head in response to the MC's question. “What? You don't have a wish? Come on, don't be shy. This is a once in a life time chance!”
“I...Yoo Joon shi...can you dance for me?” Yoo Joon looked at her with a shocked expression,
“I'm sorry I can't dance. I don't know how to dance. I'm a ballad singer.” Yoo Joon chuckled while his face became red. He knew he was lying and he knew Cho Young knew he was lying too. He felt like a coward lying to her face as if nothing was wrong.
“Oh...” Cho Young replied. “I don't have a wish then.” With that she walked off the stage. Once all the members chose a name the fan meeting was over.

- - -

“Sorry, I guess you didn't enjoy my birthday gift much...” Siwan apologized in the car.
“It's okay, I enjoyed it. Thank you.” Cho Young gave Siwan a reassuring smile as he drove the car.
“Don't lie, its okay if you didn't like it. I didn't enjoy it much either.”
Cho Young giggled at Siwan's honesty. “Haha, you are so mean Siwan.” Siwan shrugged and smiled. After dropping Cho Young off Siwan left waving goodbye.


She walked up the stairs of her house but couldn't bear to walk into the house with her sad face. Her tears threatened to fall, as she sat on the stairs holding onto the rail for balance.

- Cho Young's POV -

Why am I like this after seeing Yoo Joon again? My breathing is unsteady, my heart beating fast. This isn't the feeling of love right? It can't be, I'm over him. How can I love the man who abandoned me? I can't be so stupid. I won't be so blind.

Cho Young got up from the stairs and walked into the house with her head held high. Nothing is going to make her unhappy ever again.

 

- Yoo Joon's POV -


After the fan meeting the guys and I went home. As soon as I got home I hopped into the shower, letting the water run I sat on the closed toilet lid and pondered about the events before. I feel so bad, Cho Young is so hurt. I can tell by her eyes, they used to sparkle now they don't. I hated myself for turning down her wish, I hate myself for lying to her, I really hate myself for leaving her. But this is the best right? I left but I know we would meet again. I'm a idol now, she can still see and hear me. I need to go see her. I need to tell her I'm still in love with her even though its been years since we've held hands. I want to hold her hands from now onwards.

- - -

The morning sun rose, hearing the birds chirp Cho Young grunted and got out of bed. Today was her birthday but it felt like any other day. Slipping her feet in her slippers she walked towards the bathroom to wash up before going downstairs to eat her 'birthday' breakfast. As soon as she finished, Cho Young walked down the stairs to find that the table was empty. Her family was nowhere to be found.

“Yah Umma, Appa are you guys here?” Cho Young shouted and looked around the house. She searched and searched but no one was around. “Wow, this is the best birthday ever! I get to stay home alone, peace and quiet!” Cho Young smiled to herself and jumped onto the sofa. Laying down face up she looked at the white ceiling and sighed. Her eyes began to close, soon falling asleep.
“Hey, Cho Young shi. Happy birthday! I have nothing for you but this dance.” Yoo Joon spoke into her ears. He took out his ipod and blasted the music, once the beats began he also began to dance. His dancing hasn't changed a bit. Still as smooth as ever. Cho Young wiped the saliva coming down her lips and got up, thinking the Yoo Joon situation was only a dream. When her eyes fully opened in front of her she saw Yoo Joon dancing, his eyes peering at her, capturing her heart once more.
“Why...why are you here? How come...how...” Cho Young stuttered, her words were not coming out. Why is Yoo Joon here? Yoo Joon stopped the music, sitting down next to Cho Young he grabbed a hold of her hands, staring at her straight in the face.
“Cho Young ah. Happy birthday. You know I never once forgot your birthday.” Yoo Joon's words were sincere. His eyes scanning her face. “I wanted to tell you that I was leaving but I couldn't. I didn't dare to see you cry, I didn't dare to make you unhappy. I loved you too much so I left without a word. But I knew I would meet you again, so I told myself everyday that when I see you I'll come to you and tell you he truth. I haven't forgotten about you, nor have I lost my love for you.” Yoo Joon took a deep breath before continuing, “I just want to tell you I still love you. You don't need to love me back since I left you. But I just wanted to let you know that I've been waiting for you. I-” Before Yoo Joon could finish Cho Young kissed him, pouring out all her emotions for him in that one kiss. After a minute of kissing Yoo Joon looked at Cho Young surprised. “So...does that mean you still love me too?”
“Of course I do!” Cho Young's answer brought a smile to Yoo Joon's face as he kissed her deepening the kiss
.

----------------------

Sorry for the LONG wait, I hope you liked your oneshot!  Sorry for the late one shot!!!