I love You Leeteuk Oppa

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

Written by: carabella
Requested by: Eun Sol Kim
Characters: Kwon Yuri & Park Leeteuk

 

 

“Is everyone ready for the SM Town Live 2011 in Tokyo?” Mr. Lee, the president of SM asked. He looked at the artists as he stood on stage. Everyone nodded. “Good, we'll spend these last two days rehearsing then we can fly to Tokyo and set up for our performance.” Once Mr. Lee said that he walked off the stage leaving the SM artist to continue their rehearsing and conversations.

 

Yuri sat with her back leaned up against the wall, wiping her beads of sweat from her forehead. Its been a long day with all the rehearsals they had to do. It wasn't only SNSD who had to rehearse. SHINee, TVXQ, Suju, Trax, and all the other artists had to practice for the whole day. Yuri sat against the wall watching the others practice and socialized. Her glance focused on the SNSD members before focusing on her favorite oppa, Leeteuk. He stood by Yesung and Yunho giggling about their conversations, just by looking at him Yuri felt a smile creep up her own face. Before having the time to wipe her smile off her face Jessica and Yoona sat besides Yuri giggling at her foolishness. All the SNSD members knew Yuri's longing for her oppa, Leetuek. They opposed of her feelings for Leeteuk at first but now as time goes by their feelings has changed. Watching Yuri long for Leetuek for more than three years their opposed feelings turned to pity. As much as Yuri loved Leeteuk she couldn't tell a soul but her members. If anyone knew she'd get shunned by ELFs and Mr. Lee would dismiss her.

 

Yuri let a frustrated sigh escape her lips and hung her head down from her frustration. Yoona looked at her and threw her arm around Yuri's shoulder.

 

“It's okay unnie! Let it out, I know its hard to like someone when you know you can't fall in love with him.” Yoona patted Yuri's shoulders to comfort her.

 

Jessica looked at the two and smiled, “If it was me I'd just tell him so he would acknowledge me, so he'll know what I'm going through and pay more attention to me.” Yoona and Yuri looked at Jessica with the 'what' look. Jessica shrugged and got off the floor, she smiled back at them before running off towards Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Don't listen to her. If you confess your relationship with Leeteuk oppa will become strain and I don't think you'd like that. Just keep it in as long as possible, but when you think you can't keep it in anymore just run and find me! I'll help you get through it.” Yoona gave Yuri a reassuring smile.

 

“Come on lets go practice with the other girls and get some rest. We need rest. And YOU, need to rest with your feelings for Leeteuk oppa for today.” Yuri looked at Yoona and nodded. But in reality Yuri didn't think her feelings for him could ever rest. The heart never rests if it does it'll stop and die. Yuri got off the floor after Yoona and walked towards the other members.

 

- - -

 

Once practice ended one by one everyone exited the practice room, ready to get their nights rest. Everyone left the room except Leeteuk he decided to stay after and clean after everyone. Picking up the many plastic bottles from the floor he unscrewed the tops and threw them away leaving the bottle, throwing it into the recycling bin.

“Ah I forgot my hair band in the room. I'll go get it and come wash up.” Yuri shouted at her members. She walked back towards the large practice room, seeing Leeteuk made her heart jumped. This is really dangerous, she doesn't want to be in the same room with Leeteuk alone or else her heart will do things she'd regret. Yuri was reluctant to go into the practice room, ready to turn back and go to her dorm.

 

“Yah Yuri! Come here and help me clean, all the kids left leaving a big mess. I thought I'd have to clean it by myself, but I'm glad you came back to help!” Leeteuk gave Yuri a pure smile, his dimples forming on his cheeks. Yuri stood at the door frame looking at him smile for her, she was the only person he was smiling for! She took a step forward Leeteuk feeling the blood rushing to her face, she lowered her head she finally reached Leeteuk.
 

“Go clean that side of the room, and I'll clean this side. By doing that we'll save more time and get to rest before flying to Tokyo tomorrow.” Yuri nodded feeling a big disappointed that she won't be staying by Leeteuk's side. Yuri walked to the far right of the room and began cleaning the rubbish off the floor. After 20 minutes of cleaning Leeteuk and Yuri walked out of the SM building heading to their dorms. Leeteuk offered Yuri a ride but she politely declined fearing will open and confess her love for him. She went back into the SM building and made one of the staffs drive her home.

 

- - -

 

Once Yuri got home she walked right to her room disregarding her member's greetings. They should be sleeping but they were having too much fun watching a Japanese drama. Yuri walked up the stairs to her room closing the door behind her. She jumped on her bed laying face up holding onto her chest and smiled. Her heart contained so much happiness it felt as if it'll explode in any minute. Being alone with Leeteuk was a dream of hers. She'd always wanted to stay by his side, no one but his. Her head would rest on his broad shoulders as he her smooth hair. His lips would touch her forehead telling her he belongs only to her, their hands holding each other's hands. Its just like a dream. Yuri giggled sitting back up her imagination were running wild again. She walked towards her mirror and sat in front of it, taking off her makeup to get ready for bed. After washing up she snuggled in her bed before falling into a deep slumber.

- - -

 

Leeteuk dejected his keys from the keyhole and got out of his car. Walking towards Suju's dorms he let out an exhausted sigh. Its been a long day, all he wants to do is fall into a deep sleep, shutting out everything around him. Leeteuk walked into his room and sat down at his desk. Fishing out his cellphone from his back pocket he flicked it open looking at his screen, his eyes longed for her. Her silky black hair, flawless skin, and her soft pink lips made it harder to look away. When she smiled it seemed as if Leeteuk was on cloud nine, watching her smile made him happy causing him to smile himself. Leeteuk smiled to himself before closing the cellphone, just by looking at her it brought him so much bliss.


“Yuri ah, I wish I was with you right now. I want to hold you in my arms and tell you, you belong with me and only me. If I wasn't the leader of Suju and you weren't the member of SNSD we would already be dating already...” Leeteuk got up from his chair throwing it across his room. When he thought of his love for her it hurted too much. The pain was slowly carving his heart away, bit by bit. If he had the power to forget her he would. He wants to forget her but he had no strength, nor did he have the will.
 

“AHHH! What do I have to do to get through to you!” Leeteuk let out a frustrated scream and punched his bed. He sat on his bed ruffling his dark brown hair in anger.
 

“Hyung are you okay?” Sungmin's head poked from the small opening of the door. Leeteuk looked up at Sungmin and nodded. He looked at Leeteuk before closing the door, its better to leave him alone when he's angry. Sungmin walked back to his room and sighed. His hyung seems frustrated about something but what was it?

- - -

 

The morning sun hasn't even rose as the SM artists got up and packed for Tokyo. Yuri was still half asleep grabbing anything in her way and throwing it in her luggage. She was too tired to pack. Last night she didn't get to sleep as much as she wanted to. Once her eyes closed Leeteuk would appear in her dreams. His smile and laughter lingered in her ears, his soft and smooth voice cuddling her heart. She couldn't sleep at all, all she could do was think about her one sided love. This love was too painful but its gotten too deep to let go. Yuri stopped packing her things and cried, sitting on the floor of her room. Her silent sobs were being unheard. Her heart was going to explode from the hardship of loving him. Loving him was too hard, it can never be fulfilled. Yuri wanted to march up to him and confess her love for him, Jessica was right. If Yuri confessed he'll acknowledge her and feel her pain, but she had no such courage to do so. If she did confess their relationship would become strain like Yoona said. Yuri got up from the floor throwing her hands in the air, as if she was surrendering to a crime.

 

- - -

 

“Yah Leeteuk hyung wake up!” Kyuhyun shouted through his knocks against the wooden door. Kyuhyun stood by the window to listen if Leeteuk was going to wake up but there were no sounds. “I'm coming in.” Kyuhyun turned the doorknob and entered Leeteuks room. Leeteuk wasn't in his room but his luggage was already packed and ready to go. He might of woken up early and went somewhere. Kyuhyun shurgged and walked back towards the door, but upon hearing Leeteuk's ringtone Kyunhyun stopped in his tracks. Walking towards the sound Kyuhyun grabbed Leeteuk's phone.

 

“He...hello?” Kyuhyun said into the phone, he wanted for five seconds or so for a response but no one spoke up. “Aish, those prank callers.” Kyuhyun hung up the phone and inspected it. “Hmm? Why is...why is Yuri's photo on hyung's screen saver?” He gwaked at the screen saver for two seconds before shaking his head in dismay. “No, no, no. I'm thinking too much. He has everyone's photo on his phone. This doesn't mean anything. Kyuhyun stop getting your nose in people's business.” Kyuhyun shook his head multiple times and stopped, feeling light headed. Kyuhyun dropped the phone to its previous spot and left the room, his thoughts running wild. 'It can't be true can it? Our leader does not secretly love Yuri.' He thought to himself before returning to his room to pack his own belongings.

 

- - -

 

“Okay is everyone ready to board the plane?” Mr. Lee shouted above the loud airplane engines. They were going to ride SM's private airplane to Tokyo, they already rode this plane when they went on tours as a family. Everyone nodded at Mr. Lee's question. One by one everyone boarded the plane. Once everyone was settled the plane was ready to take flight.

 

“Hey Yuri, can we trade seats? I hate window seats I get very nauseous.” Kyuhyun plead. Yuri looked at Kyuhyun then looked at the person sitting besides Kyuhyun. Yuri's eyes landed on Leeteuk.

“N..no I can't I...I don't like window seats either.” Yuri lied. Kyuhyun looked at her with a weird expression, he was slowly putting the puzzle pieces together. At first he only thought Leeteuk liked Yuri, but now as he watch Yuri's behavior it seems she liked Leeteuk too.

 

Giving it another try Kyuhyun plead. “PLEASE! The plan is going to take off soon. I can't sit here.” Kyuhyun didn't wait for Yuri's response this time he got out of his seat and was already in front of her waiting for her to get up. Yuri looked up at Kyuhyun and gave in, he is so bothersome. Yuri grabbed her things and walked towards Kyuhyun's seat. She quietly sat beside Leeteuk without him noticing her. He had on a black eye mask and was already asleep. Last night he couldn't sleep either. Every time he tried to close his eyes Yuri's face would pop into his mind, her hair flowing in the wind, and body swaying to the music booming from the radio from his car. Her smile was of a goddess, he couldn't resist her charms.

 

Soon after the airplane took off everyone was doing their own things, listening to music, playing games, writing, or singing. Everyone did everything. Yuri sat besides Leeteuk watching her video, once in awhile her glance would move to Leeteuk but she didn't make it noticeable. The plane ride was only 2 hours and 14 minutes so she couldn't fall asleep in such a small amount of time. Leeteuk slept with his head bobbing to the left slowly becoming closer and closer to Yuri's shoulders. As it landed on her shoulder she jumped. What is she going to do to get out of her situation?

 

Yuri tried to move Leeteuk's head but it'll seem rude, her heart was pounding so fast she was afraid he'll hear it. Yuri inhaled and exhaled to calm herself down, and telling herself there was only 1 hour and 2 minutes to go before she could escape Leeteuk's presence.

 

- - -

 

“ARE YOU READY?” Yunho screamed, he threw up his arms trying to make the already wild Japanese fans wilder. Everyone shouted and screamed. Lights flashing everywhere. The SM artists stood on stage as one singing a H.O.T song. The fans swayed back and forth listening to the sweet melodies their idols were singing. Yuri ran around the stage with Sunny's hands in hers. The two girls ran and sung, smiling at the audience. As everyone else did the same, the stage was hectic but it was fun. Everyone exited the stage once the solo stage started.

 

At the end of the concert everyone threw water on each other like they did every year. As the closing time came near the SM artists bowed at the audience multiple time before getting off the stage. Everyone changed out of their wet clothes and walked to their own hotel rooms. After the concert they had their after party.

“Are you girls ready?” SNSD's manger yelled through the closed door. Sooyoung opened the door and walked towards the other artists. They were going to go out and party and eat. After Sooyoung was Hyoyeon who came out of the room. One by one all the other girls exited the room.

 

“Where's the Suju oppas?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“They had to go back to Korea, they have other schedules to attend.” Their manager answered. Sooyoung nodded. Yuri stood at the back and frowned, she couldn't hide her disappointment. She wanted to eat and drink alongside Leeteuk but it won't happen this year.

 

Everyone got to the restaurant and celebrated a successful SM Town Live. Everyone was having a blast as the restaurant was filled with laughter. Everyone was having fun even Yuri, who was laughing at Onew for his trick he did.
“Hey turn the news on. We're going to be on it!” Minho screamed. The person closest to the big plasma screen turned the tv on and turned the volume up. SM family was going to be on the news and publicly tell everyone how great the concert was. Everyone sat in their seats focusing their attention on the big screen, waiting for the concert to air.

“There we are!” Jay yelled. He jumped from his seat and celebrated, as so did everyone else, tonight was the best night ever. Everyone jumped around and sung in celebration. Drinks were being spilled, toes were being stepped on but everything was great. Everyone still had their eyes on the TV when their concert was cut short. What happened to the rest of the clip?

“Hello! I am your news anchor, Mr. Matsumoto. I am here to give you guys an exclusive story. As of now I am at the location of a crashed airplane. The airplane was set to leave for Korea but something went terribly wrong. Mechanics are inspecting the plane to see what went wrong. We don't know as of yet what happened but we do know more than 10 people has been killed. And over 50 people has been injured. Let's go check out the scene.” The news anchor motioned to the crashed airplane giving the audience a view of the scene. The plane laid on the ground, wings broken from the impact of the cement ground. Scratches were visible and smoke were coming from the engine. Many passengers were being transported on a gurney blood was everywhere and cries were being heard. Yuri stood still like a statue, dropping her glass cup onto the floor, and her heart was beating faster than ever. In any moment it might stop. Yuri grabbed onto her heart and cried falling to the ground her head touched her thighs. Tears were spilling from her eyes like an overflown bucket.

 

Yuri cried to her hearts content. “I have to go. I need to go.” She pushed herself from the floor and ran towards the exit. Everyone looked at her and shouted. “No you can't go Yuri, you've had too much to drink.” “You're going to get hurt.” Yuri didn't listen to anyone she ran towards her manager's car and drove off. She didn't know where she was going but that didn't stop her. Running red lights and stop signs she couldn't stop.

 

“I'll be there Leeteuk. I haven't even got a chance to confess to you. I need to tell you I love you. You need to be alright. Don't be selfish and die on me. Please wait for me. Please Leeteuk oppa I need you. I need to tell you what I feel. PLEASE, PLEASE, wait for me!” Yuri clutched onto the stirring wheel and cried, her tears gathered in her eyes blurring her vision. “I need you oppa.” Yuri stepped on the gas petal as if it was her last moment on earth. Her heart was hurting so bad, her eyes cried like there was no tomorrow, hands trembled and lips shivered.

 

When Yuri finally stopped the car she was in front of the demolished airplane. Her heart sunk when she saw the Suju oppas. They sat on the ground with blood running down their faces. Blankets were covering them. Each of them were crying. Why were they crying? Why are there only 9 members sitting on the ground? Shindong looked over at Yuri and shouted,

 

“Don't come over Yuri. You shouldn't come near here, if you do you'll die of sadness. We don't need anyone else to die. We can't take the pain.” Shindong cried and yelled violently. Dirt smeared across his face but he didn't care. His knuckles were lined with dry blood. “DON'T COME!” Yuri shook her head and cried. She took slow steps towards the members.

 

“NO! Yuri go back! GO BACK!” Kyuhyun cried. “DON'T COME PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR HERE.” He cried more than before his voice becoming coarse from his screaming and crying. All the members warned Yuri but she didn't listen, she didn't hear any of their screams. Everything was being blocked as if time has stopped and everything went mute. Yuri walked towards the airplane and the people laying on the ground. She desperately searched for someone, his brown hair and smile should be here somewhere. Yuri walked towards someone with brown hair, she looked at his face and cried. It wasn't Leeteuk, where is he? Her tears came down one after another walking around aimlessly trying to find her love. She walked towards another guy with brown hair but like before he was not Leeteuk.

“WHERE ARE YOU!” Yuri screamed. She was afraid, he was really gone, her panic screams were being heard. “Where are you Leeteuk oppa? Where are you? Why can't I see your face?” Running from one guy to another she stopped. In front of her was a guy laying in the grass. He was face down, his hair brown and soft, with his cellphone in hand. Yuri took a step towards him. Slightly touching his shoulders. She turned over the body, her heart stopped and tears ran dry. In front of her was Leeteuk, why are his eyes closed? “YAH Leeteuk ah, wake up! Come on.” Yuri took Leeteuk into her arms and shook him. “Please, please, please. Leeteuk wake up I didn't get to confess yet god dammit.” Yuri cursed and cried holding him in her arms. “I love You Leeteuk Oppa. I love you. Please wake up!” She rested her head onto Leeteuk's whispering in his hair. “I love you oppa. I really, really love you.” She held his lifeless body in her arms repeatedly telling him she loved him. “I love You Leeteuk Oppa.”