The Reception

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Almost got it! And... There!" CL breathed a sigh of relief as she finished tightening my dress.

I smiled and turned around. "So?"
 
CL, Angelina, Minzy, and my mom all smiled. "You look perfect." Mom smiled, her eyes glistening.
 
I smiled sadly. "Mom, you've cried enough today. Enough."
 
Mom laughed and dabbed her eyes with the tissue CL handed her. "I'm sorry. I can't help it."
 
"Okay, we got a waiting husband that's ready to go." Madeline said, walking in with Mina on her hip. Madeline smiled at me. "So y. Gorgeous."
 
"Does he have Jae?" I asked as I looked at my hair in the mirror.
 
"Of course." Madeline nodded. She handed me Mina. "Let's go party!"
 
We walked out of hotel Lobby bathroom and in the lobby was a waiting TOP, Jae Sun runnning around him in circles.
 
I laughed when I saw that. "Bubba, what are you doing?"
 
"Fast fast fast!" Jae Sun squealed, running around.
 
TOP grabbed Jae Sun and walked over to me. He kissed me for what had to be the hundreth time today. "That dress is so beautiful and y. It's perfect. You look beautiful."
 
And that had to be the twoo-hundreth time TOP called me beautiful today.
 
I smiled. "Shall we go to the reception?"
 
"Let's." TOP nodded, lacing his fingers with mine again.
 
My bridesmaids hurried ahead of us, and as we entered the ballroom, Jiyong announced "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Seung Hyun Choi!"
 
Everyone cheered.
 
TOP and I took our spots at the head table, in between our bridal party. I set Mina in her high chair next to me, TOP doing the same with Jae. And let the party begin!
 
----
 
After dinner (a delicious buffet of Korean and Italian food... Man I've come to be a kimchi addict), it was time for the first dance, which I was nervous for. But I was excited to, since a certain leader would be singing his own song.
 
Jiyong, Vinny, and Seungri walked over to the stage and the mic, and the DJ quieted the music. Vinny grabbed the accoustic guitar that was next to the DJ station. "Can I get everyone's attention? Thank you." Jiyong cleared his throat. "At this time I'd like to invite the bride and groom to the dance floor to do their first dance."
 
TOP stood and held out his hand. I stood and took it, and we walked out onstage. Jiyong smirked at us. "Nat, Top, I love you too, and I'm honored for this to be your first dance song."
 
Ji's Butterfly started, and I wrapped my arms around TOP's neck, and his arms slid around my waist. The part that was supposed to be Jin Jung, Seungri sang. Vinny played the guitar to the song. It was so sweet.
 
We moved to the beat, and I looked at TOP and smiled. "This is so perfect."
 
TOP leaned towards me so our foreheads were touching. "My life is perfect. Saranghae."
 
He kissed me lightly, which got some "awws" from our crowd.
 
When we parted, I looked at him. "Ti amo. I wouldn't want this moment any different. I wouldn't want my life any different."
 
The song came to an end, and everyone clapped. Jiyong smiled and spoke into the mic. "Now let's get this party started!" He nodded at the DJ, and now Ji's Crayon started. Jiyong jumped off the stage, followed by my brother and Seungri. He started dancing to the music, and I laughed and followed his lead, TOP chuckling and shaking his head. But as soon as "Why so serious" was said, TOP jumped right into action, dancing along with us.
 
People eventually joined the dancefloor, and pretty soon, the place was pumping. We were all dancing (which was a lot easier to do in the dress than I thought). TOP and I kept right next to each other the whole time, and it was pure bliss.
 
Eventually, the DJ station was taken over by Tukutz. And as soon as he took it over, Tablo and Mithra grabbed the mics and sang a live version of don't hate me. It was awesome.
 
I guess the K-Pop artists took that as an invitation (or they were getting drunk... and by the looks of a staggering Shindong and Eunhyuk, that was more likely the case), and each sang some songs. 2NE1 got up and sang I Am The Best, Psy sang Gangnam Style (which got the WHOLE reception dancing), Super Junior sang Mr. Simple, SHINee sang Sherlock, BAP sang Warrior, Girl's Generation sang Gee, and, well, you get the point. There was a lot of singing and dancing.
 
-----------
 
"And now it's time for the bride to throw the boquet." Tukutz announced since he was now the DJ.

I sighed and got into position, the crowd of girls behind me. I looked behind me. "Ready?"
 
I tossed it and turned around to watch. Immediately it was caught. The catcher?
 
Madeline.
 
Everyone cheered, and TOP walked over to me, smiling nervously. "I'm not sure about the whole grabbing the garter in front of our children and your grandparents...." He muttered to me.
 
My dad heard him, and sloppily slapped TOP on the back (yeah, dad had already had one too many). "It's a Marcs tradition, Seung- Top. You gotta."
 
"Okay, Dad." I sighed, shaking my head. I looked around and saw my mom, who was with my aunt with the twins. I hurried over to her. "They probably wont remember this, but I don't care. Please distract them while we do the garter thing."
 
"Of course." Mom nodded.
 
Seungri had already set a chair up, and I saw Madeline yank Youngbae back before he went to the catching crowd. "You better catch this thing." She told Bae, knowing what would happen soon.
 
The DJ started some cheesy-y song, and I snorted. I sat in the chair, already embarrassed, and everyone whistled around TOP and I. TOP looked at me, and I shrugged. "Just make the best of it."
 
TOP jokingly walked around the back of my chair, and bent over to whisper in my ear. "I have no problem doing this, but it's just so public. Wait until the honeymoon." His lips brushed against my neck, and I felt my face grow bright red as everyone roared, amused.
 
He walked to the front of me, kneeled down, and teasingly put his hand slowly up my dress. I laughed uncomfortably as his hand slid up, and covered my mouth.
 
TOP grabbed it, and slid it down my leg. I breathed a sigh of relief when he proudly showed it to the waiting crowd of guys. He leaned down and kissed me before I stood.
 
I stepped over to Madeline, who was watching nervously as TOP got ready to shoot it to the guys. "Oh, God, Bae... Please.." Madeline muttered.
 
He shot it, and it went into the crowd. And someone caught it.
 
I laughed. "Oh my God!"
 
Madeline's eyes went wide. "NOOOO!!!!"
 
On the dance floor, Seungri did a victory dance, waving the garter above his head.
 
Madeline shot Youngbae an icy glare as she trudged onto the dancefloor and to the chair. Jiyong jumped onstage and whispered into the DJ's ear as Madeline plopped down with her arms crossed.
 
As Seungri got ready, yback started playing.
 
TOP now next to me, we all howled in laughter. Seungri winked at Madeline and did a "y" dance in front of her, swaying his hips to the music as he sauntered her way. Madeline scoffed and shook her head.
 
Seungri knelt down to her level, and in a brisk move, took off Madeline's shoe. He then put the garter in his mouth.
 
" he has to be wasted!" I exclaimed to TOP as we watched Seungri slowly put the garter on Madeline's foot and ankle... with his mouth. Madeline's face was bright red as she tried to look away.
 
Seungri slowly took the garter up to her knee, and Madeline covered as her face grew in color, staring at the maknae in shock as his teeth gripped the garter, going up her thigh.
 
When he was about halfway up her thigh, and clearly in place, Seungri tried going further, which Madeline DID NOT want. She promptly pushed Seungri off the garter, and thumped him in the forehead. We all laughed.
 
--------------
 
"So where you guys planning on going for your honeymoon?" Daesung asked excitedly, his arm around some shorter Asian girl with green eyes I had never seen before.
 
"Uh... Hawaii... which we were about to mention- Dae, can you introduce me, please?" I asked, glancing at the beautiful girl in front of TOP and I.
 
TOP looked at her, a small smile errupting on her face. "Anika?"
 
Anika? giggled and nodded. "Hi, Seung Hyun."
 
Daesung smiled at me. "She's my plus one. Natalia, this is Anika, my best friend since we were children. Anika, this is Natalia."
 
"Uh, hi!" I smiled. "It's nice to meet you! Are you two... together?"
 
Daesung blushed lightly. Anika answered for him, nodded. "It's recent. But yes. It's nice to meet you. You're Italian, right?"
 
I nodded. "I sure am."
 
Anika smiled. "Raffreddare! Io sono, troppo! Beh, la metà. Mio padre era italiano."
 
I smiled, completely surprised. "E 'così fantastico! Ora ho un'altra ragazza a lamentarsi Big Bang in una lingua diversa quando la loro sempre sui nervi!"
 
We both laughed, and Daesung and TOP looked at each other, confused. "Maybe this was a bad idea." TOP winced.
 
"Cosa?" Anika and I asked our significant others, cocking our heads to the side.
 
"Omo...." Daesung winced, rubbing his forehead.
 
I looked at Daesung. "Anyway, we were just about to get the groomsmen and bridesmaids, minus Lizzy and Bella, over here."
 
We coralled everyone up, but two were missing. I looked at TOP, then at the parties. "Where's Mads and Ri?"
 
"Here!" Madeline said, running in, Seungri following her. "I...uh... forgot my purse in the car. He went with me to go get it." She seemed out of breath.
 
I looked at them, confused. "Okay... Anyway.... We wanted to thank you guys for being a part of this with us. You have helped out so much, and we wanted to say thank you. We didn't know how to repay you guys so... pack your bags, guys, you're all going to Hawaii with us!"
 
Everyone looked at us, shocked. "Seriously?!" Angelina exclaimed.
 
I nodded. "We'll have our presidential suite, but we got separate rooms for all of you! You guys deserve it! And since Bells and Liz are too young to go, Dae, you can bring Anika, and Seven, we bought a ticket for Han Byul."
 
Everyone looked so happy, and I was even happier. Today just kept getting more perfect.
 
TOP leaned over and kissed me.. Things just got a little more perfect.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm sorry if the chapter ! I just wanted to get it over with... more ideas on the way for different projects!
 
Shout-Out to RadientBelle for her character Anika. I totally love her story, so check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59603/a-dream-sealed-with-a-pinky-promise-bestfriends-bigbang-drama-dreams-romance
 
There's one more chapter left... You all ready?!?!