Working

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

As soon as we got off  the jet at Incheon airport, Teddy met us outside of the terminal. There wasn't much time for playing catch-up, though. We had to go straight from the airport to Jiyong's video shoot, which would likely take all day and night to film. After that we could go back to TOP's villa, but this would b our only free night. Tomorrow monring, bright and early, Vinny and I had to go to SBS Inkigayo.

And I. Was. TIRED. Like, seriously, I could collapse right now and fall asleep in this busy airport. We didn't even have enough time to stop and drop our bags off at TOP's. I had sunglasses on to keep my tired eyes from showing, unlike the twins. Surprisingly enough, they were both wide awake I had Jae Sun balanced on my hip, and TOP had Mina. Teddy was beside TOP, Vinny and our managing staff on my other side.

It was cold in Seoul. I had made sure I wrapped the twins in plenty of layers since this would be their first trip in cold weather, so I was nervous. In their first year, infants were susceptible to the common cold or the flu, and it hit them a lot harder. Let's just say everywhere I go, always make sure I have a travel  container of hand sanitizer near by.

TOP yawned next to me, and Mina immediately noticed this. She reached up and tried to put her fingers in TOP's mouth , like many babies do. TOP immediately grabbed her hand and held it down, and then looked at me.  "I think it's time for a haircut." He sighed, running his hand through his shaggy brown hair.

"I'd say it is." I agreed. "Your hair is almost past your ears and your roots are showing a lot."

"Hey, that's the downside to being a first-time parent. You have no time for yourself." TOP chuckled.

I scoffed and pushed him lightly. "Yeah right. I keep up on how I look."

"Well that's different. You're a girl." TOP whined.

"And you're a K-Pop idol. Pretty sure we both care the same amount."

"Speaking of the fact that we are in Korea right now, di you and Vincent rehearse I Remember?" Teddy asked.

I nodded. "We learned the lyrics, and TOP helped with pronunciation. We got it down."

"It's about to be fresh." Vinny nodded, readjusting his flat-rimmed hat.

Like how many Korean artists did covers of American songs, Vinny and I were doing our own take, but we were going to cover a Korean song. The song we chose to do is Bang Yong Guk's I Remember, because it was an intense song that involved rapping and singing. I would be singing Yang Yoseob's part, and Vinny would be rapping Bang Yong Guk's. We got the okay to do this song last week.

We got to the car quickly, ducking our heads and shielding the twins from the camera flashes of paparazzi and fans. In the van were two hooked up baby seats, and since the were inthe way. Ack, we were able to get into the can and s the doors as we strapped the twins in. 

I sighed when we were all situated, and sat back as we drove off. "I never thougt we would get so much publicity here."

TOP actually laughed. "Uh jagi? Big Bang is the biggest Korean idol group in theworld. You are my fiancé, and we have two kids. We're going to get some publicity."

---------

We got to Jiyong's video shoot, and I was immediately whisked away as soon as I handed Jae Sun to the closest person next to me, which was Teddy. 

The hurried Vinny and I to hair and makeup, where I found or we would be doing the beginning scene first. Lola was there to meet me at my chair, and she quickly put my hair in a funk bun on the top of my head, put a bandana on me, too, and did my makeup with exaggerated eyeliner.
 
She quickly showed me my outfit, which consisted of a pair of skinny jeans and a cut-off, and I changed.
 
Vinny was already ready, in a flat-rimmed hat, baggy one of a kind t-shirt, and skinny jeans. His hair was wavy.
 
"Okay, let's go." Our manager said, ushering us out the door.
 
We walked onto the set, which was a huge white room that consisted of the words "One of a Kind" spray painted in graffiti in the background.
 
"Oh my god!" I exclaimed when I saw Jiyong. He was in a cutoff and jeans, but HIS HAIR!
 
His hair was long, yellow, and was all in little braids. He had a beanie cap on, too.
 
I ran over to him. "Ji! What the hell?"
 
"It's fake." G-Dragon smirked. "Don't worry, baby. It's nice to finally see you in Korea." he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "How are you?"
 
"Tired." I shrugged. "But oh we'll. Thanks for asking Vin and I to be in your video, by the way."
 
"Hey, I needed some diversity." G-Dragon smirked. "You guys are Italian, so it works."
 
I laughed, and we were set up for the shoot. I was to G-Drsgons side, and I was just supposed to look cool and dance, as all the guys had their arms crossed and were nodding. Easy enough.
 
The song started, and when the chorus started, I started dancing. Put in a little dougie with some cat daddy and hip shaking, and it would be a great part of the video.
 
We did a few takes of that, and I was whisked off yet again for a wardrobe changed while the guys and Jiyong left to do the same for the next thing.
 
My next outift was a pilot-style unitard, complete with aviators and a pilot hat. they put my hair in a low bun, salpped some red lipstick on me, and I was good to go again.
 
I walked out of the hair and makeup room, yawning. I continued into the room where taping was being held, and walked over to TOP, who had both twins on his lap as he watched G-Dragon onset, with at... Tiger on a leash? What?!
 
"What is with this video?" I asked TOP as I took Mina from him. Mina reached up for my hat, but i grabbed her hand before she could.
 
"I think it's fun. I had a monkey in Turn it Up." TOP shrugged. He finally looked at me, and his eyes widened. "Holy you look hot."
 
I scoffed. "No cursing around the twins."
 
TOP chuckled. "I'm serious, Natalia. That's an amazing outfit on you."
 
"Why, because it shows too much legand is skin tight?" I asked.
 
TOP shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, that'd be it."
 
I sighed again and watched the scene.
 
Pretty soon, it was my turn. I was with the dancers, and I was one of the ones to be in the front. We had to have complete serious looks as we did this dance, which consisted of booty popped and chest popping. I actaully liked it, though.
 
The chorus started, and we went into action. We did a few takes of that, and I was yet whisked off again. Man, it was going to be a long day.....
 
------
 
"Great taping, everyone!" G-Dragon announced when we were all done, clapping. It was nine at night, and the twins were out.
 
We had just gotten done taping the video, and Vinny and I were more than exhausted. I couldn't even pick up one of the carseats, I was so tired.
 
For being in the video, I got to keep the One Of a Kind hoodie I wore for dancing in it, so I was wearing that and skinny jeans, my hair down, G-Dragon's extra flat-rimmed hat that said Get Out on my head. I was so tired, and I just wanted to sleep.
 
"I honestly can't wait to get to your villa." I yawned as we walked through the parking garage with my and Vinny's manager and Vinny. Vinny was staying at TOP's too.
 
"Our villa." TOP corrected. "Do you remember any of it?"
 
When I had gone to TOP's villa last, was the time before my accident, so I had no memory. I had pictures, but it was like I was looking at someone else, not me. So I shook my head. "I remember nothing. I'm sorry."
 
"Don't be." TOP smiled kindly. "I have those memories. I'll just have to remind you. Like this one time we got into a fight and I just pushed you against the wall and kissed you and then we ended up having-"
 
"Okay, eww!" Vinny cringed. "TMI! If you plan on RECREATING that memory, I'll be sure to take the twins out for an Uncle-Vin-Mina-Jae day."
 
"That could be arranged." TOP smirked, winking at me.
 
I yawned. "IF we have time."
 
And I didn't think we would have any of time while we were here.