Talking

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Hey, I gotta take this. Why don't you go see if you can help nonna with anything?" I said to TOP before I answered my phone.

TOP nodded. "Alright. Who is it?"

"Just.... Seungri." I finally admitted, clutching my vibrating phone.

"You have to take a call from Seungri?" TOP questioned.

I nodded. "I sure do. Be right back." I patted his shoulder and walked out to the front porch.

I finally answered my phone. "Hey, Ri. What's up?" I sighed.

"How are things?" Seungri asked. He sounded tired.

"Fine. Why?"

"Did you tell your family?" 

"I did..."

"Did you tell hyung about...  This situation?"

"Not yet."

"Good."Seungri let out a sigh of relief. "So no one knows?"

"I wouldn't say that..." I admitted. "You, Daesung, Madeline, Vincent, and Brett know."

"What?!" Seungri gasped. "I don't want them to know your baby could be mine!"

"Why don't you want this, Seungri?" I suddenly exclaimed.

"I never said I didn't want it." Seungri explained. "I just don't want... The responsibility. Or being tied down. Yeah, being a dad would be fun, but it all won't be fun. And I don't want to mess up you and Top. Again."

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Did you think I didn't want this kid at all? Natalia, if I am the father, I'll man up. I'll be the parent. Yeah, I want kids. Just not right now. Especially with a girl I'm not with. But if it had to be that way I'm glad it's with you. Because I know you'll be the best mother ever."

"Why does everyone think that?" I whined. I sat on the porch swing. "I don't get it."

"Have you seen yourself with your younger family members? Natalia, you know exactly what to do with them all the time. Not many people can do that. And they love you."

I sighed. "I'm just... Nervous, I guess. I'm happy but I'm scared at the same time. Especially for when I go into labor."

"Hey, me or Top, or maybe even both of us will be there for you the whole way."

"Both?"

"Like if the kid isn't mine, I'll still be there for you with Top. If it is mine, I'll be there but I don't know if Top will."

"I can't lose him Seungri. I really can't. If I lose him... I don't know what I'll do."

"You won't lose him. It's not like you cheated on him and that's what got you pregnant. You had with one boyfriend, broke up with him, then did it with the other. He really shouldn't get angry. Maybe a little sad, but not angry."

I sighed. "Why did you call?"

"Because we didn't leave on good terms. I've been thinking, Natalia. A lot about the baby."

"What about it?"

"There's a part of me... a small part, that does hope it's mine. I know you don't want it to be, but..."

"I never said I didn't want the kid to be yours." I admitted.

"But you'd prefer it to be Top's?"

"Well, duh, Ri. I'm with him. I'm going to be with him forever."

"I know, I know."

I heard shouting in the background, then music playing.

"Seungri, where are you?" I asked.

"At the dance studio with Big Bang and 2NE1. Well, I'm outside the door right now. We had a break. But Bom just told me that they were done and we need to rehearse."

"Did anyone hear what we just said?" I asked, freaking out.

"No. Not unless they had their ear against the door. Everything's fine. Bom's looking at me with her arms crossed and her hip popped, so I gotta go. Have fun with your family."

He hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! Haven't had an author's note in a while, huh?

Well, what do you all think so far? Good or not? I'm trying to type as fast as I can, but I've been going through some issues... like for one, my softball coaches hate me. I'm seriously the best player on the team (Not trying to sound cocky), and they took me out of the game... grr.... oh yeah, and remember my boyfriend? Well, ex boyfriend? Well, we still like each other, and we're still really good friends, but I've fallen for him too hard again. And with grades and everything... it's just STRESS.

And writing this story takes me away from all of it. This is my world. I control it. No one can change anything. And I love that I'm not writing for just myself; I'm writing  for all you, too.

I actually look forward to coming home from practice and getting on to see if you guys have commented. I love your comments. I also check as soon as I wake up every morning, haha.

So... ranting aside (sorry about that), what do you guys think? Any guess on who the father is? Is top gonna find out? Is it gonna be a boy or a girl? Is it gonna be one baby or more than one?

Comment, please? Thanks for reading :)