Well At Least They're Excited... Most of Them

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP and I both walked into YG's room, and it was like everyone was anxiously waiting for us. I looked at Seungri and gulped. Did he tell?

"Natalia, I am so sorry about what I said. I... I didn't mean it. I know you've had weight issues in the past and I did not make anything better and--" Vinny rambled, but I stopped him.

"Vin, It's fine, alright? Calm down."

"So what's wrong? Is he right?" G-Dragon asked, leaning forward.

I looked around. "Where's YG?"

"Taking a phone call in his room. He'll be out later. Stop stalling! Tell us!" Madeline exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

I sighed and looked at TOP. He smirked and shrugged. "It's all you. If you want to tell, then tell."

I cleared my throat and looked at everyone's anticipating faces. "Well... I'm... kinda... definitely... six weeks pregnant."

It was quiet as everyone took it all in for a second.

G-Dragon was the first to jump up, pumping his fist into the air. "YESS!!! Imma be an uncle! That baby will be the most stylin' infant on the Earth!" He hurried over and hugged me. "Maybe I can talk to Jeremy about starting a baby clothing line. Can you imagine our little one in his Wings for Adidas shoes? That kid will look so freshly dressed!" He kissed my forehead, then hugged TOP. "Congrats, you two. Really."

"I've always wanted to be around little kids. And now I even get my own niece or nephew." Taeyang smiled, standing with Madeline. He hugged TOP and I. "Congratulations."

Madeline looked at me and squealed. She crushed me in a hug. "I knew it! I so knew it! This is so awesome! I'm going to be an Aunt! This is great, Nat!"

I laughed. "Thanks, Mads."

Dara squealed and ran over to us, hugging us both despite her 5'3'' frame. "I love this! I'm gonna spoil that kid!!"

CL and Minzy were the next to congratulate us. "That little one is going to be beautiful." Minzy smiled at me.

"And it's gonna be hella talented." CL smiled.

Vincent stood and literally ran over to me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Nat! This is so awesome! Finally, right?! That kid's gonna be freaking cute! And if it's a boy its gonna be a little stud! Like his uncle. Biological uncle." He set me down. "Have you told mom or dad yet?"

I shook my head slowly. "Not yet... I'm nervous for that."

"I would be too, not gonna lie." Vinny sighed.

I looked over at the couch. Bom was still sitting, texting on her phone. She wasn't going to say anything?

"Bom." CL said. Bom looked up, and CL nodded to us.

"Oh. Well, congrats you two." Bom mumbled, looking at her phone.

"Of course." TOP muttered under his breath.

I shrugged. "It's whatevs, Top. Let it go."

"When are you going to tell our parents?" Vinny asked.

"I'd rather not tell them on the phone." I sighed. "I want to say it in person."

"Well... we'll have to wait then. Do you think you'll be showing by then?"

"I really hope not. " I whined. "I don't want to go home looking like I'm smuggling a basketball."

YG walked out of his room, and looked at all of us standing. "What's with all the yays and squeals? What happened?" He asked, genuinely interested.

I was scared to tell him, so I nudged TOP. "Your turn. He likes you more."

TOP rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "Uh... We've recently discovered that Natalia is... pregnant."

YG looked at us, and I had to look away. His stare scared me.

"Are you serious? Or am I being joked?" YG asked slowly.

"We're serious." TOP nodded. "Natalia is definitely pregnant."

YG cleared his throat. "And what are your plans for this?" He was looking at me.

"Uh... I'm gonna have it and raise it?"

YG groaned and covered his face. He dropped his hands and looked at me. "You realize how much you will be ruining you and your brother's career, yes?"

"I don't care." Vinny shook his head. "Having a new member of the family is more important."

"Vinny could always go solo." G-Dragon shrugged. "He has the talent."

YG shook his head. "No. VINAT is a group." he sighed. "I guess... I can move up the music video shooting to in two weeks. In Chicago. That way you won't be showing. And so the fans can have something to watch while you're in hiatus."

"I was also going to ask... if I could stop performing for now? Until this pregnancy is over."

TOP nodded. "I agree with her. I don't want anything injuring the baby. The first trimester is the most unpredictable one."

YG nodded. "I understand. Yes, I'll allow you to stop. Madeline, you will fill in. Natalia, I would still like it if you would perform in GD&TOP's concert. Just singing, though."

"Of course." I nodded.

"She also would like to go back home. So she can have one doctor. I think that would be best for her, too. We can always have her fly in for performing." TOP added.

"You're asking so much... I've never had a star with so many requests." YG shook his head, smiling weakly. "That's what I get with working with Italians, huh? Alright. We'll get you home in a few days. Top, I'm expecting you want to go with?"

"Just me. He needs to finish his tour." I said for TOP. "I can handle going to appointments by myself."

TOP shook his head. "I want to be at those, Natalia. We're going to have to cancel the tour."

YG shook his head. "Tickets have already sold. You will fly in to Chicago and drive to Natalia's town when she has appointments."

"Yes, sir." TOP nodded.

YG sighed, and a smile appeared on his face. "Well, I haven't said this yet, so I will now. Congratulations, you two. You both will make excellent parents. I know it."

"Thanks." TOP smiled.

I smiled weakly, and looked over at Seungri. He was standing next to Daesung, his arms crossed as he bit the inside of his cheek nervously.

No one knew he could actually be one of the parents.