Meeting

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

A couple weeks later, YG wanted to have a conference call with me for some reason. He, Big Bang, 2NE1 and everyone were back in Korea, while TOP and I stayed in Illinois.

TOP watched the kids while Vinny and I drove to Chicago. Did YG want us to promote some more? We had already been on MTV, E! (I was on Fashion Police), and Good Morning America.

We got to YG, and up to the conference room. In that room, there was a huge conference table, and a flat screen television with a webcam. YG would be on the TV from Seoul.

We hooked it up and waited until we heard a ding. Vinny and I sat down and pressed connect on the remote pad we had.

As soon as we pressed connect, YG, Teddy, Sean, and G Dragon were onscreen in a similar conference room in Seoul.

"Hey, everyone." I smiled, waving.

"Hello, Natalia and Vincent. How are both of you?" YG asked.

I shrugged. "Fine, I guess. What's this meeting about?" I was confused why G Dragon was with them.

"Well, you two are familiar with Jiyong's upcoming album, right?" YG asked.

"Yeah, man! GD, that album is gonna be dope!" Vinny smirked.

G Dragon chuckled as YG continued talking. "Well, Jiyong has a new music video for his single One of A Kind, and we want you two to be in it."

"Okay." I nodded. "Where's it being taped?"

"Here." YG confirmed. "In two days. We want you two to fly out here tomorrow morning."

"For how long?"

"Well, Natalia, I actually wanted you to mentor our trainee, Jennie Kim. She's sixteen, but we want her to be the bombshell of her band. So we want you to help her."

"You want me to teach a minor how to be y?" I asked, surprised.

"Essentially, yes." YG nodded. "She's in Jiyong's video for That XX."

I sighed. "Okay, so how long will I be there for?"

"I wasn't done." YG told me. "I want you and Vincent to do some promoting here for your new single. I talked to SBS and KBS, and they would allow you two to perform, even though you are of a different ethnicity."

"Sweet!" Vinny cheered. "This will be awesome!"

"So how long--"

YG cut me off. "A little over a month, Natalia."

I froze. "Are you kidding me? I can't leave the twins and Top for that long!"

"They can go with you, Natalia."

I shook my head. "If Top is in Korea for more than a month, they can force him to enlist in the army. You know that, sir. That's why you let Big Bang leave for a day or two to a different country."

"Well, then, he can leave after a bit, and then come back. Natalia, this in non-negotiable. I can't let you choose not to do this."

I groaned and nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll be there. I'll talk to TOP, too."

"Good. Our jet will be there for you to board at five in the morning tomorrow. I suggest you start packing." YG nodded once, and then the screen went blank.

------------

"Babe, I'm home!" I sighed as I stepped into the house, and walked toward the stairs. "And we need to start packing."

I was confused, because I didn't hear any baby coos. Maybe they were taking a nap....

TOP waked out of the kitchen, his phone and keys in his hand. He was sliding on a Northface jacket. He smiled and kissed me when he was close enough. "Come on, I have a surprise for you."

"Where are the twins?" I asked, glancing around.

"With your parents. Now let's go. Our appointment is in twenty minutes." He took my hand.

I followed him outside. "Appointment?"

TOP smirked and nodded.

Where were we going?

---

I couldn't help but chuckle when we pulled up to a tattoo parlor. "Uh, what?"

TOP parked the car and we got out. "Remember when we talked about me getting a tatto?"

I gasped. "Oh my God, yeah!"

"Well, I thought we could both get one. Mine will say Ti Amo, and yours will say Saranghae."

"Where are we getting them?" I asked as we walked into the shop. I was excited for this, for sure.

"I was thinking... behind the ear?" TOP suggested. (Author's Note: inspiration for the tattoo thing was from the couplle tattoos of GD and Jennie Kim in GD's That XX. I Love them!! http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/tatts.jpg)

I squealed. "Cute! I love it!"

"I was also thinking of getting Mina and Jae's initials..." TOP added.

"Take small steps, babe. My stars hurt really bad because I got so many of them at one time."

TOP chuckled. "You think I can't handle it?"

I nodded. "Exactly, pretty boy." I winked.

TOP rolled his eyes, and approached the counter. There was a twenty-something girl at the counter with straight black hair, too many piercing, and her arms were covered in tattoos. "We have an appointment."

She nodded. "NatTop. I know who you two are. Come on in." She smirked and led us to the back.

We got back to the tattoo area, and I sat down in the chair and nodded TOP to the tattoo chair he would be in to get his tattoo.

"Bob will be with you in a moment." The girl said and left.

"I have to go first ?" TOP winced.

I nodded. "I know what it's like. It's your turn."

TOP groaned, and then sat in the chair.

After Bob came in and we discussed how we wanted the tattoos (a simple black cursive script), I finally decided to tell TOP about the trip.

"So... that meeting for YG." I started, looking at TOP as he winced from the tattoo being made. I was holding his hand.

"What about it?" TOP said as steady as he could. Little did he know before that the neck as one of the most painful places to get a tattoo.

"They want me and Vin to go to Seoul."

"Cool. For how long?"

I took a deep breath. "Over a month."

"Great, jagi. That'll be fun. It's the twins first trip to Korea." TOP smiled weakly.

"Realy?" I asked, surprised. "What about the whole military thing?"

TOP looked like he wanted to shrug. "I'll be there. What are the chances they'll enlist me?"

I sighed. "So you and the twins will go with me?"

TOP nodded. "Of course. We'll be back in time for Christmas and the twins' birthdays, right?"

I nodded. "I want Christmas to be at our house, anyway, so we have to be back by then. That just means we have to pack as soon as we get home. And you will be sore." I smirked.

TOP winced again. "Yeah.. this wasn't my best idea."