Congratulations!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Come on, Natalia! Push!" TOP and my mom both said. It had been ten minutes and I had been doing nothing but pushing. Nothing was happening.

I squeezed both their hands and pushed until I couldn't anymore. It hurt so bad.

"Great push, Natalia! Baby A is beginning to crown." Dr. Summer said.

I was panting and I leaned back. "Oh my God... Just kill me now. I can't take this." The pain was too much.

"Just squeeze my hand, Natalia. Take all your pain out on me. You're doing great." TOP smiled. He kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I bit your father when I was having Angelina." Mom shrugged.

"You can do anything to me that will make you feel better." TOP said.

"Alright,  here comes another contraction. Give me a big push, Natalia."

I propped back up and pushed as hard as I could. I screamed because the pain was unbearable. I could've sworn I heard something tear.

"Keep pushing, keep pushing!" Dr. Summer urged.

I was crying by now. The pain. It was too much.

"And here it comes! Baby A is a... girl!" Dr. Summer smiled.

I heard a faint cry. TOP's eyes widened and he covered his mouth. "Omo...." He had tears in his eyes.

And there she was. My daughter. The nurse placed her on my chest. She was so red, and she was screaming. Her eyes were tightly shut.

She was so beautiful. Her thick black hair... her closed eyes... her tiny hands...

"Here comes another contraction. Baby B's head is crowning." Dr. Summer said.

The nurse whisked my daughter away from me.

"Last push, Natalia. Make it the hardest you have had." Dr. Summer said.

I pushed as hard as I could. This contraction was the worst.

"Keep pushing, Nat." TOP said, kissing the top of my head again.

I screamed again, and I put my head on TOP's arm. The pain was terrible, and the next time I screamed, I bit down on him.

"Like mother like daughter." Mom chuckled.

"Good, Natalia. Here he comes.... and here he is! Baby B!" Dr. Summer smiled.

A similar cry ran through the room. TOP was smiling. He kept kissing me and I laid back, exhausted. "He's beautiful, Natalia. She's beautiful. They are so perfect." TOP kept saying.

My son was placed on my chest, and he was crying louder than my daughter. He had thick black hair, and his eyes were squeezed shut like his sister.

I started crying when they took him away from me. "Give them back. Please. I want my babies." I wailed.

"They're just cleaning them up. honey." Mom soothed.

They called TOP over to cut the umbilical cords, and he did.

He came back over, and kissed me again. "They are so beautiful, Natalia. They are both so perfect." He smiled. He had tears running down his face.

Two nurses came over to me, each holding one of my babies. One had a pink hat, another had a blue one.

I sat up and they placed them each in my arms. I lost it right then and there.

I started crying and smiling at the same time. "They're here. They're here. Look at them! They're..." My voice faded as I looked amazed at my little girl. Her eyes opened. She had eyes like her father, but... the color!

"Oh my gosh she has blue eyes!" I exclaimed, looking at my daughter sky blue eyes. How was this possible?

TOP smiled and crouched down beside me so he could be closer to our babies. "That makes them even more beautiful. They both have your nose, Natalia."

"I have a good nose." I smirked.

My boy opened his eyes, and I gasped. His were blue, too!

"They're perfect. So perfect." I kept repeating. How could you love something you only had met for a few minutes?

"Do you want to hold one?" I finally asked TOP, looking up at him.

He nodded and gently took our boy from my arms. I still had our girl.

That look on TOP's face... that was a look I would never forget. All the love, how protective he seemed... nothing could take that moment from my memory.

"Do you have names for them?" A nurse smiled.

I looked at TOP. He nodded. "I know you know what to name her."

I nodded, and looked down at my daughter. "Mina Mariella Choi."

The nurse smiled and typed it into a computer. "That's a beautiful name. And the boy?"

I looked at TOP. TOP smiled. "Jae Sun Gianni Choi." He decided.

I definitely agreed.

"Uh, Seunghyun, you mind if I take a quick look at your arm?" Dr. Summer asked.

TOP nodded. I handed Mina to my mom. and he handed me Jae Sun. "Yes, what's wrong?"

She looked at his arm, which I now realized was bloody. "Natalia definitely bit you a little too hard." Dr. Summer chuckled.

TOP looked at his arm. "Oh! I never felt anything!"

"It looks like it's gonna need stitches. Here, sit down. I'll get the needle."

TOP sat in the chair next to me. I bit my lip. "Sorry about that."

TOP kissed me, then touched Jae Sun softy. "Don't be. It was worth it."

It really was. All of it was worth it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Guys! Double Update Tonight :)

I just wanted to let you all know that the story will NOT be ending soon! There are plenty more stories of Natalia, Top, and their new children! And, believe me, they will be fun!

So Comment please! Anything you want to see happen? Any prompts you want me to write about the new family? Just leave in the cmments below!