Announcements and Surprises

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Next Sunday came along, and we had to get up earlier to go to church with my family. After that, we were all getting together at Nonna and Nonno's house, because they wanted to announce something.

After the whole stalker-thing, I hadn't gone on the Internet at all. I knew it would be all over the place. As a result from the attack, TOP had a bruised spine, broken hand, and of course the gash in his leg, so he limped a little. But he didn't use that as an excuse to wimp out of doing things around the house. In fact, he did things without me even asking. He just did them slower so he wouldn't cause himself pain.

I was the first to get up that morning, so I showered, straightened my hair, did my makeup, and put on a sundress http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/natchurch.png. It was supposed to be gorgeous outside.

I walked out of the bathroom, and noticed TOP wasn't in bed asleep. I made my way to the twin's room, and there he was, getting Mina and Jae Sun ready. His back was to me.

"Good morning." I said, stepping into the room.

TOP turned and put Jae Sun back in his crib, groaning slightly from his back pain. I bit my lip anxiously. "How are you?"

TOP turned around to face me. He smiled weakly. "I'll be fine. Just a little sore still."

I nodded and lightly put my hand on his cheek. He still had cuts from the attack, but they were fading. "These are healing well."

TOP shrugged and lightly took my hand from his face, and kissed my finger tips. "I say the cuts give me an edgy rapper appearance. I look pretty wicked."

"Well, Mr. Edgy-Wicked-Rapper, go shower. I'll finish with the twins."

TOP kissed me softly. "Will do." he left the nursery.

I sighed and turned back to Mina and Jae Sun, who were sitting up in their cribs. Since they were almost six months, they were sitting up. It was a lot easier to set them down or carry them now.

Since TOP already dressed Jae in a green polo and khaki shorts, I took Mina out and changed her into a pink sundress, and put a flower headband in her hair http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/minajaechurch.png. I needed to plan their baptism soon.

Soon TOP came back into the nursery, dressed in a blue polo, dark skinny jeans, and white Adidas high-tops http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/topchurch.png. His hair was styled down, since it was difficult to style up with his cast on his hand.

We got the baby bag ready, and we headed downstairs and out to the SUV.

--------

"There they are." I whispered to TOP. We were at mass, and looking for my family. I was holding Mina, and TOP had Jae Sun.

I led TOP over to the pews my parents and aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and siblings were all in.

There was a couple spots next to Vinny, so I slid in next to him.

Vinny looked over and smiled. "Hey, guys."

"Hey." I replied, setting down the baby bag.

I casually looked around. The church was packed, and I saw a few of my friends. Carly was with Mark (her boyfriend since 7th grade) and her little siblings, Isabella (seven years old) Noellia (five years old) and Jesus (nicknamed "Punky", three years old). Carly saw me and waved, and Noellia hurried out of her pew and ran over to me. She hugged me.

I smiled. "Hey, Noelley."

She walked back over to Carly, and I looked around some more. AJ was with his sister and Mom. He had gotten a little scratched up from that night. He had a cut on his forehead, and he had to get stitches on his forearm, so he had a bandage there.

Mass started, so I snapped back to paying attention. Typical mass was usually about an hour long, so I was hoping Mina and Jae Sun could stay quiet that long.

Almost immediately, the babies started being passed around from family member to family member, because they all wanted to hold them. My parents took the twins first, then Vinny and Isabella, and so on. Angelina and Kenji were in front of me with Kyoki and Yuki, so I took Yuki and balanced her on my hip. She was a little over one year old, and she could stand on her own by now. Her black hair was getting longer, too.

--------

The twins stayed quiet during the whole service, thank goodness. My family and I all walked outside and stopped in the front of the church to talk.

"Hi, Natalia!" I heard someone call over to me. I turned around, Jae Sun on my hip. Kaylee was waving at me excitedly.

She, AJ, and their mom walked over. "Hey, guys." I greeted. I looked at AJ. "How are you?"

"I am perfectly fine." AJ said. "Now how about you? Do you feel safer at all?"

I nodded. "Now I know that guy is behind bars, I'm really a lot better."

Mina let out a sound, and reached out to AJ. TOP handed her over to him.

"I swear I can't go a day without holding one of them." AJ groaned jokingly, letting Mina grab his fingers.

"What? You hate being around them?" I joked.

AJ thought I was being serious. His eyes widened. "Of course not. Nat, I--"

I laughed. "I'm kidding! Kidding..."

AJ smiled weakly, then looked at TOP. "How are you holding up?"

TOP shrugged. "A little sore but I'll be fine. I have quite the cool bruise across my back. But it's better than having one across my head."

"Hey, I said I was sorry." AJ chuckled.

I was confused. "Wait, what?"

TOP sighed. "When I got home that night, I heard rustling. So I walked over, and all the sudden a bat swung at me. It was AJ thinking I was that guy."

"Hey, you had a pretty cool matrix move goin on there!" AJ exclaimed, leaning back limbo-style to immitate, causing Mina to giggle.

I looked at TOP, shocked. "Oh my gosh! You almost got bashed in the face? That's your money-maker!"

"Hey!" TOP laughed. "And I ducked, so everything's okay."

-------

"Family meeting!" Vinny shouted in nonna and nonno's house.

"Hey!" I hissed quietly. "I got a sleeping baby here!" I nodded to Mina in my lap, leaned back against my knees since I had my legs bent, my feet up on the coffee table. I was sitting next to Madeline. TOP was somewhere with the guys.

I smoothed back Mina's brown-black hair. She was sleeping like a rock. I think my mom or TOP had Jae.

The family eventually made their way into the living room, where we were. TOP sat on the other side of me, Jae Sun snoozing against his shoulder.

"Okay, so I think we have a couple of announcements, right?" my dad asked, looking around. "Nat? Do you want to go first?"

I took a deep breath and looked at TOP. TOP smiled and nodded. I sighed and looked at my family. "It's been a really crazy week, so that's why we haven't said anything. But, we think it's time to tell you guys."

"Oh my God." my mom exclaimed, looking at me in disbelief. "You aren't pregnant again, are you?"

This made me laugh. "No! Oh my God, no! Two is enough for now!"

"For now?" TOP looked at me, surprised. "Does that mean there'll be more in the future?"

"That's another conversation." I batted my hand at TOP. I looked back at my now-anxious family. "Anyway, you guys remember when Top and I went on that date and Madeline had to watch the twins?"

"Which was terrible! Big Bang are terrible baby sitters!" Madeline added.

"Anyway!" I sighed. "TOP took me out on this really nice date and..." I slowly held up my left hand. "He proposed! Which I'm really shocked none of you noticed."

Everyone's eyes widened. My dad smirked in approval.

"So you're engaged?!?" My mom gasped.

I nodded. "Yep!"

My family erupted into happy squeals and cheers, and TOP and I were bombarded by hugs and kisses on our foreheads or cheeks.

Jae Sun and Mina both startled awake, and started crying. "And that was expected." I sighed, picking up Mina and standing. TOP stayed sitting and rubbed Jae Sun's back and bounced lightly.

I started rocking back and forth as mom spoke. "When's the wedding?"

I shrugged as Mina calmed down. "We want to wait until the twins are old enough to be in the wedding. So probably a few years."

"You need to start planning!" Madeline squealed. "We need to go dress shopping!"

I laughed. "Mads, it's three years away! Designs and styles will change!"

"It'll be a big Italiano, si?" Nonna asked.

"Well, yeah, of course." I nodded.

"But we will be adding some Korean style to it too." TOP added.

I looked at him. "We will?"

TOP chuckled. "Well, duh, Natalia."

"We really haven't discussed anything enough, have we?" I giggled.

"Obviously!" Mom laughed.

"We'll save that for another time." Dad said. He looked at my grandparents. "Your announcement?"

Nonna and Nonno smiled. Nonno spoke. "I-uh, ive been talking to my sister, Nicoletta. And she said the-a Famiglia misses us all dearly. So we have been planning. And in two weeks, we all are going to Italy!!"

We all were silent. I spoke first. "All of us? You mean ALL of us?"

"Everyone in this house, yes." Nonna nodded.

"So, Seunghyun is going?" I just wanted to make sure.

"Of course, nipote!" Nonno smiled. "You two are getting married now, so the Famiglia wants to meet him. Ever since they've heard about you two they want to meet you."

"Can Minzy come?" Vinny asked hopefully, looking at our parents.

I sighed. "Vin, Minzy is in Korea working on their world tour. I don't think she'll have time to come."

"And, besides, Vincent, she's just your girlfriend. This is a family thing." Dad added.

"So? We took family photos and you flew her out here!" Vinny definitely started getting angry and pointed to TOP. "He's going!"

"Because they're engaged and he's the father of my grandchildren." Mom told Vinny sternly.

"So, what? Im supposed to go-"

"Don't even think about it!" Dad warned. "We have enough grandchildren for now."

"Vin, Youngbae isn't even going." Madeline told Vincent.

"Nonno Marcs?" TOP asked. "When did you say this trip was?"

"In two-ah weeks." Nonno told him.

TOP looked at me. "We actually have a scheduled photo shoot that week with some Italian designer. So, uh... Big Bang will be going."

"Great!" Vinny exclaimed sarcastically. "So Nat will have Top, Madeline will have Taeyang, and I'll be all alone in the most beautiful country in the world!" he flopped onto his back. "This !" he rolled onto his stomach and looked at Dad. "She doesn't even have to sleep in the same room as me! Just let her come!! Please!"

"Vincent Alexander! Stop acting like you're five!" Mom commanded.

"We'll think about it, okay?" Dad sighed.

"This is so great! I miss Italy and Mariella and Gianni and everyone!" I squealed.

"Mariella and Gianni? As in our children's middle names?" TOP asked.

I nodded. "Mariella and Gianni are a year younger than Vinny and I, and they're twins. They are my dad's cousin's kids. You'll get along with them without  doubt."

Just then my phone vibrated with a text from AJ, to my surprise.

I need to talk to u. ive been keeping it in but i cant anymore. pls. lets meet up sometime soon. w/o the twins.

I looked at it, confused. What did AJ want to talk to me about?