No Longer Safe

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Okay, I really wanted to publish this chapter, so for those of you who haven't read the previous chapter before it got taken off of AFF, here's a brief summary of last chapter: Nat and Vinny were taping a new music video and had a fan signing, and there is one particular fan who creeps Natalia out. This fan is about her age, is male, and is pudgy, bald, and wears glasses. She didn't want to take a picture with him, so he freaked out and had to be taken away by security. Now Nat doesn't exactly feel safe, and doesn't know what to do.

On to the new chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you sleep okay?" TOP asked one morning when I trudged downstairs. He had the twins in high chairs as he drank some coffee.

I shook my head. "I can't sleep. All I do when I close my eyes is see him."

Yep, I was still talking about the fan (who we learned name was Phil Johnson). Things had gotten worse. Kevin wanted to look up more about this guy, so he did. Turns out, he had a blog dedicated to me, called I'm Natalia's Soulmate. Not only that, he had a picture on there of a cardboard cut-out standee he made that was a blow-up picture of me in one of my bikinis. I don't even know how he got that picture.

It had gotten to the point where i had to delete my personal Facebook. Twitter was getting iffy now, too. Everywhere I went, I felt like he was around.

I had the biggest scare ever yesterday.

When we had gotten our mail, there was a letter too.

A letter from that fan.

He had found our home address.

I haven't been able to sleep. My safety? I could care less about mine. I worried about the twins. They needed to be kept safe.

As I walked over and poured myself some coffee, TOP spoke. "Jagi, you need to relax. We all have our crazy fans. Kevin is taking care of it."

"He has our address, Top!" I exclaimed, turning around. "He knows where we live."

"We have a gate with a password. Our house has locks and keys and a password. Our windows are always locked. You're safe, Natalia."

I shook my head. "I'm gonna go talk to Joseph today to see what we could do." my cousin Joseph is a cop for our suburb, and I wanted to talk to him about restraining orders.

"Well, if you do, you need to take the twins. I'll be at YG Chicago for the day and most of the night."

"You're leaving me?" I screeched. I shook my head. "Top, I can't be here alone. I can't-"

TOP got up and hugged me tightly. "Calm down, okay? You're on the verge of a panic attack. Last one was bad. You don't need another one."
Two days ago I had a panic attack so bad, I couldn't breathe. That was the day I found out he knew our address. Luckily, Vinny had been there with us, so he watched the twins while TOP took me to the emergency room. I guess I had passed out by the time we got there, because I don't even remember walking into the ER. I was back on panic medication.

"I hate this! I haven't been on meds since the whole shower thing and now I'm back on them." I cried against TOP's chest. "I can't do this."

"Would you feel better if Big Will was closer?" TOP asked, his chin on the top of my head.

I shrugged. "I don't know... Maybe..."

"Well, maybe I can tell him to move in temporarily." TOP loosened his grip on me. "In the meen time, call AJ over to help with the twins. I need to go shower and go. Calm down, okay? You'd see me freaking out if I didn't think you were safe." He kissed me softly.

------

"Nat, by law, there isn't anything we can do." Joseph sighed as he put his arms on his desk. I had gone with AJ to the police station, Mina and Jae Sun in tow.

My heart dropped. "Joseph... But... I can't sleep because of him! He freaks me out!"

"Has he made any formal threat on either you or TOP's life?" Joseph asked as he flipped through the pages of evidence we gave him that consisted of Phil's blog.

"Well... Not formal, but-"

"Nat, all he's saying is he hates TOP so much, and he doesn't deserve you. It just seems like he is a really big fan."

"But, it's creepy! He's saying I'm his future wife!"

"You used to say you would marry Top when you weere just a fan."

"But that's different! I never got his home address! I never hated who ever he was dating!"

AJ sighed. "Joseph, there isn't anything you can do?"

Joseph shook his head. "The only thing we could do is patrol more often past your house. As for a restraining order, we can't do anything until he has made a formal threat against you."

I bit my lip and looked down at Jae Sun in my arms. My babies weren't safe.

Joseph noticed my eyes clouding up, so he reached over and grabbed my hand. "Nat, if I sensed any threat, that man would be in jail instantly. But he isn't a threat. He's just a little off his rocker."

-----

"AJ! AJ, come here!" I said quickly, looking at my laptop. My heart was racing and I couldn't breathe.

It was eleven at night. TOP still wasn't back. The twins were asleep.

AJ ran into my room. "What? What is it?"

With trembling hands, I turned my laptop around.

AJ read it. "This guy is insane!!" he exclaimed.

I had checked on that guy's blog. He had gone on a rant. He said things like "She's mine." "I need her." and "If I can't have her, no one can."

"It's getting worse." I shook my head. "I.... I can't do this!" I put my head in my hands and started crying.

"Nat, calm down. I don't think he'll do anything."

"AJ, he said if he can't have me, no one can!"

"So? He's all talk and no act. Just... Try to stay calm. Try to go to sleep, okay?"

"Just.... Don't leave this room. Don't leave me."

--------

I could have sworn I heard rustling or something. I had fallen asleep, my laptop still on, my head on AJ's stomach. My body was perpendicular to his, and we were over the blankets.

I sat up and shook AJ's shoulder. "Age... AJ. Wake up. I thought I heard something."

AJ stirred awake. "What?" he croaked.

"I thought I heard something!" I exclaimed. I looked at the clock. It was one in the morning.

"Maybe it was Top coming home." AJ sat up.

I shook my head. "It wasn't the garage door. It was... Like... Rustling."

"Maybe it was--"

CRASH!!!

I let out a scared sound and covered my mouth. AJ immediately put his feet on the ground and listened. It sounded like a window broke.

"Stay here." AJ warned, getting up and slowly walking downstairs.

Hell if I was going to stay here. I got up and hurried to the twins room. I checked on them. They were both still asleep.

"What the hell?" I heard AJ mutter.

I walked downstairs.

AJ was crouched in the living room, looking at something on the ground. The window was broken, shattered glass all around on th carpet.
"What?" I asked.

"Who throws a brick in a window anymore?" AJ asked, picking up the object.

I walked over and looked at it. There was a piece of paper attached to it. "What does it say?"

AJ opened the paper and read it. He shook his head. "Nat, I want you to go upstairs, lock yourself in the twins' room, and call Top. Tell him it isn't safe for him to come home right now."

M heart jumped into my throat. "AJ, what did it say?!?"

AJ stood and tore up the paper. "That tonight is Top's last night he will be sleeping next to you." AJ walked out of the living room.

"Where are you going?" I asked, following him.

He walked over to the closet b the garage. He grabbed my old aluminum softball bat. "I'm going to go kill this son of a ."

"AJ, you can't go outside!" I said, grabbing his arm. "He's out there!"

"Nat, he's an intruder! He is not getting any closer! He's not scaring you anymore! Believe me, he's like a coyote on my Dad's ranch trying to get a cow. It's just too bad I don't have my rifle." he shrugged out of my grip. "Go upstairs."

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I had a missed call from  TOP. I called him back. "Top? Top, where are you?" I said immediately, barely able to keep the phone to my ear.

"Nat, I'm pulling into the driveway. Why does it look like a window's broken?"

I gasped and covered my mouth. "Top, you need to go. He's here."

"Who's here? Why is the garage door open?"

"That guy is here! AJ is outside trying to find him!" I cried.

"What?! Nat, call the police. Are the twins okay?"

"Yeah... Theyre fine. Top, you can't stay here! He wants to--"

"I'm going to help AJ. Stay inside."

TOP's POV

My blood was boiling. I slammed the car door shut as soon as I got out. What was this man doing thinking he could be on my property?! Scaring my family?

I quickly grabbed the nearest weapon I could: one of Nat's softball bats. One was missing, so I guess AJ had it.

I shut the garage door, and walked slowly around the house. Wherever this guy was, I was going to kill him.

I thought I heard rustling around the back, so I walked over there. I was ready to swing if I saw the guy.

All of the sudden, I saw something swing at me, so I ducked. Being Vick in Iris had its positives.

"Dude! What the !?" AJ exclaimed, lowering the bat. He had swung at me.

"What the ? Why did you just try to kill me?!" I hissed back.

"I thought you were that freak! I told Nat to tell you not to come home!"

"Of course I'm gonna come home when she tells me that! Where is this guy?"

"I don't know. I know he's here, though. You need to go! He wants to kill you!"

I shook my head. "I told Nat to call the cops. I could care less about my safety."

"Cops? I want to kill this man myself." AJ walked around the back.

I followed him. This guy needed to stop scaring Natalia.

"If I can't have her, you sure as hell can't!" I heard someone shout behind me.

I immediately turned around as AJ said. "Oh !"

The guy was charging a me with a huge knife.

Right when he was about to strike at me, I dropped the bat and grabbed his wrists. "AJ... Go inside and lock all the doors!" I grunted as I struggled with this maniac.

AJ sprinted inside, and I quickly roundhouse kicked this guy in the side. He leaned over a bit in pain, but wouldn't let go of the knife. I knees him in the gut, and brought my elbow up and jabbed him in the nose. "Stay away from my family!" I shouted.

"She's mine!" The man shouted back. Blood was dripping down from his nose.

I tried to think back to my training days. One good punch to the temple would knock him out. But that means I would be susceptible to stabs.

That was the chance I was willing to take.

I quickly let go of his wrists, and swung before he could react. My fist hit the side of his face, and he crumpled to the ground.

Immediately, I grabbed the knife. Then, I dialed Natalia's number.

"Top! Oh my god!" Natalia immediately answered.

"Everything's okay. I just knocked him out. And cops are coming." I sighed. "How are-"

Suddenly, I felt something strike me in the back. Dull pain hit me, and I fell to the ground. Part of me felt numb. I couldn't breathe.

"You don't deserve her. You don't deserve her love like I do." I heard that fan say.

I turned around to my back, despite the pain. The guy dove on top of me. He had the knife, since I had dropped it.

I managed to grab his arm right before the knife hit my throat. I managed to kick him off, and I tried to stand. It hurt and I couldn't feel my legs that well, but I could.
I was about to turn around when i heard a battle cry. A stabbing pain hit my leg, and I fell.


Natalia's POV

"Top? Top!" I screamed into my phone. I looked at AJ, terrified. "Something's wrong!" I could hear muffled sounds and struggling sounds, then a shout of pain. TOP's voice.

AJ immediately ran out of the house. I locked the twins' room from the outside, and followed. What the hell was happening?

I ran out to the backyard, where AJ had ran to. I saw shadows, someone laying on the ground, struggling to keep someone from stabbing him.

AJ immediately dove at the pair, knocking the guy on top off the other and to the ground six feet away.

AJ sat on top of the insane man, and managed to grab the knife. He threw it to the side, and proceeded to punch the guy multiple times.

I ran over to TOP, who was laying on the ground, gripping his thigh. He was writhing in pain, rolling on the ground. I could see his gritted teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

I dropped to my knees beside him. I heard sirens in the distance. "Top... Oh my God..." I said, inspecting him. There was blood dripping out of his leg, where he was holding. He also had minor cuts on his face.

"That son of a stabbed me!" TOP gasped. "And hit me with a bat. Where are the twins?"

"They're safe." I nodded. "And I can hear sirens. So just... Stay awake."

"Nat, I'm fine. Go get the twins." TOP gasped, and in his breath sharply.

I looked over at AJ. He had knocked the guy unconscious, but was still sitting on his chest, weapons away just in case.

I got up and hurried back inside, running up to the twins room. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it.  I took them both out of their cribs, and walked back downstairs and outside while holding both of them.
Cops were outside now, as well as an ambulance for TOP.

"Natalia!" I heard Joseph say. He was running over at me. "I am so sorry."

"He hurt Top!" I exclaimed. "He tried to kill Top... Oh my God...."

"I know, I know. They're taking him to the hospital. And we arrested that man. He's not getting out or even parole or bail on my watch. I called your parents. They're coming to get the twins so you can go to the hospital to be with TOP."

"Did... Is he okay?" I asked immediately as Joseph took Mina.

"I heard him say his legs were tingling, but other than that, he seems fine."

"His legs were tingling?" I tried to think back to my old college days of becoming a doctor. I gasped when it hit me. "Oh my God. He got hit by my softball bat on his back. What if he's paralyzed?!?"

"He's probably not, Nat. He could move his legs. They checked."

--------

"Seunghyun, I am so sorry." I said to TOP as soon as I saw him in the emergency room. He was sitting up on a stretcher, and the doctor had to cut open one of his pants legs to stitch up the stab wound on his thigh.

"Nat, don't say that." TOP said, grabbing my hand when I was close enough. He pulled me down gently and kissed me. "The only thing I care about is that you and the twins are safe. And you guys are. Thanks to AJ."

"And you, too!" I exclaimed. I was still shaking.

TOP shook his head. "I would have been a goner if AJ wouldn't have tackled that guy off of me. Nat, he saved all of us."

"Well, is everything okay? How about your back and spine?"

"They took an x-ray and a CAT scan."

"Can you feel your legs?"

TOP inhaled sharply, because the nurse started stitching up his leg. "I wish I couldn't, but yes."

I sighed heavily. "Thank God..."

"Where are Mina and Jae Sun?"

"With my parents at their house." I sighed and squeezed TOP's hand. "I just... I can't believe this. The one place I thought we could be away from all the fan craziness."

"And it's taken away from us." TOP finished. "Your safety was taken away from you. I'm sorry. I should have taken you more seriously. We should have gotten a restraining order or-"

"Joseph said that they couldn't do anything earlier." I shook my head. "But now that guy will be in prison. And so we'll be okay."

TOP nodded, then chuckled, changing the subject. "You know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"That ever since our date in Chicago, as soon as we came back, it's all crazy. So crazy, we haven't told your family about the engagement." he brushed his fingers on top of my engagement ring. "Have they noticed?"

I shrugged. "I haven't been around them much. But I guess we should tell them. This needs to blow over first, though." Were we really talking about this right now?

"Give it about a week. Next Sunday we can tell."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I just thought I'd let you know I have ANOTHER story in the process, called Broken Hearts Are Never Mended. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out! :) :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/244874/broken-hearts-are-never-mended-2ne1-bigbang-choiseunghyun-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang

Comment what you thought about this chapter please!