IMPACT

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 

"Guys, I'm so sorry. Top's mom had to cancel babysitting at the last minute so I had to get them ready and then there was traffic and I forgot the baby bag so I had to go back and I-" I said as I bustled into the recording studio, clearly a mess.
 
Minzy took one of the carseats from me. "Chill, Natalia. You're fine. We all have just been kind of brainstorming."
 
"Yeah. You're fine, babygirl. Now where's my baby babygirl?" Teddy smirked, taking Mina's carseat from me. He took Mina out. "There's the future face of YG! Hey beautiful!" Teddy cooed at Mina before he set her in his lap.
 
I groaned and sat on the couch. I sat up when I remembered. "Oh ." I grabbed my bag and took out my pill case.
 
"What are those all for?" Minzy asked, Jae Sun on her hip. She was looking at the various pills I had poured into my hand.
 
"This is to prevent hair loss, calm nausea, stop migraines, and keep me awake." I said, popping the four pills into my mouth. I took a drink from my water bottle.
 
"It's really that bad? The therapy?" Hyoyeon asked. She was sitting next to me on the couch. 
 
I nodded. "I've probably dropped ten pounds in the past week alone. I can't eat."
 
"I'm glad you're doin this, though!" Hyuna's smiled brightly, turning around in her chair. "I've always wanted to collaborate with you."
 
I smiled weakly, then looked at everyone. "I find it funny how I'm the only girl above 5'4" in this group... I'm eight inches taller than all of you."
 
Jia shrugged. "We'll just have to wear taller heels."
 
I laughed. "So what do we have so far?"
 
"Well, we decided you'll do the main rap." Teddy nodded. "We've recorded some vocals already, too. The dance will have each of your signature moves. Hyuna's Change dance, Ga-in's hips from abracadabra, Hyoyeon and Jia both have their popping and body rolls, you have your chest and booty pops, and Minzy... Has her innappropriate floor humping thing...." 
 
"Yah!" Minzy gasped, reaching over and hitting Teddy. "It's not inapropriate! It's dancing!"
 
Teddy chuckled. "Let's just get to work."
 
As Teddy and Kush tweaked some of the background music, Ga-in looked at me. "I've never really seen your kids in person before. They're adorable."
 
Jia nodded in agreement. "You can really tell Jae Sun is TOP's son. And they have blue eyes."
 
I nodded. "I know, it's amazing. They caused about twelve hours of labor, but they were so worth it."
 
"And it's amazing how great you look! Your abs are even tighter then they were before the babies!"
 
"Yeah." I sighed. "But now I have an awesome scar over them..."
 
"It's fading, though, right? Lola gave you that stuff." Minzy said.
 
I nodded and stood. "It isn't that bad. It's been three weeks. It's just... That's all I see." I lifted my shirt, revealing the pink scar starting at my naval and going down. "See?"
 
"It isn't that bad." Hyoyeon commented. "And it's not like you can get criticized for it."
 
"Omo I love your tattoo!" Hyuna's squealed, commenting about the rainbow stars along my hip and up my side.
 
"I do, too." I laughed. "I have my Saranghae one, too." I put my hair up in a quick ponytail and showed the girls the cursive script behind my ear.
 
"I've seen TOP's. the Ti amo one. That's Italian, right?" Ga-in asked.
 
I nodded. "Yep."
 
We got to work on everything, and it was fun. The twins were just hanging out and being, which I was thankful for. One part of the lyrics I had to rap was a combination of some of our song titles: Imma Break It Down baby you know this ain't no Abracadabra magic because I am the Best so watch me as I make my Bubble Pop so The Boys won't be able to Breathe.
 
---------
 
We got done with the song at about three in the afternoon, so then it was time to work on the dance. We were definitely putting this together at the last minute. 
 
Minzy and I carried the twins downstairs, and I ignored how tired and weak I was. I just needed to get done with this, and then I could go home and lay in bed with the twins.
 
We got down to the dance studio, and I set Mina in her carseat, Minzy doing the same with Jae.
The choreographers were down there, too, and we immediately got to work.
 
The dance was pretty intense and y, with a lot of hip movements and body rolls. We each had our solo parts too, which was pretty fun. We each got to do each other's dances as the group dance and I'll admit, Hyuna's Change was my favorite.
 
The twins were pretty good. They would cry when they needed to be changed or were hungry. Seungri and Daesung stopped by, so they took care of them for the most part. TOP had called, too, and Daesung answered my phone. He was just letting me know he was going to be home earlier tonight, which I was excited for. I barely ever saw him since he started filming.
 
TOP eventually came over, too, while I was working on my solo. I had started out by moving my hips ily and slowly, and moving around in a circle. When I would face the audience again, I would break into action and start doing my signature moves, and body roll and get so low I could pretty much just sit down. I loved it, and I felt really confident, despite my scar. Lola could probably cover it up with some concealer.
 
We finished the solos, and our choreographers clapped. "Nice job, ladies. We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow."
 
I was really tired, and I feel like I couldn't stand for much longer. I slid my tank top back on since I had been only in my sports bra, and walked over to TOP and the twins.
 
"You alright?" TOP asked after he buckled in both the twins.
 
I nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm great."
 
TOP kissed my forehead. "You looked great dancing. I'm sorry I won't be able to be at inkigayo."
 
I shrugged. "It's fine. I know you have to film."