It's Really Real

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

The next day, Daesung and I walked out of a pharmacy.

"Thank you so much for going with me, Daesung." I sighed as we left the pharmacy from getting m prescriptions filled for my prenatal medications.

"No problem, yeobo." Daesung smiled, opening the car door for me. "I'll do anything for you and my future niece or nephew."

He got into the car after shutting my door, and turned it on.

I sighed. "I just don't know who to tell first... Do I call my mom? Tell Vin or Mads? Or tell Top? I just don't know..."

"From my perspective, I say tell hyung. It's his child, after all."

"It's most likely his." I corrected. "I'm not sure."

"When did the doctor say you could get that embryo..."

"Amniocentesis." I corrected. "And I can get it when I'm fifteen weeks along." An amniocentesis was a procedure done to see what the baby's and genetic makeup is. That would also mean I would be able to know who the father is threw that test.

"How far along are you again?"

"Six." I sighed. "I've been pregnant for almost two months almost and I haven't realized it..."

"We've been busy, yeobo." Daesung shrugged. "That's all."

I nodded. "I need to start being careful. This is my third pregnancy. I don't want to lose this one."

Daesung smiled warmly and put his hand on my knee. "You won't, yeobo. We will make sure of that."

We got to the hotel, and Dae and I walked over to the elevators. "So are you going to tell hyung now?" Daesung asked.

"I think I need to think first... I don't know... I just don't know..." I sighed as we stepped into the elevator.

Daesung nodded. "That's understandable. Tell him soon, but make sure you are ready."

I nodded. "I will, Dae. I will. I need to tell Ri, too."

"Tell Top first, though." Daesung cautioned.

We got to my door. "Yep. I'll see you later Daesung. Thanks again so much for coming with me."

We hugged and I kissed him on the cheek.

"No problem, yeobo. I'm always here for you. I'll see you later. Make sure you tell me what Top says." Daesung turned to go to his room.

I walked into mine and quickly put the pharmacy bag in my purse. Madeline would know what was up if she saw the bag and medications.

"Hey cuz." Madeline greeted, sitting at her bed and watching tv. "Have fun going to lunch with Dae?"

"Yep." I nodded, my voice uneasy. How could I keep this a secret. "It was fun. But right now... I think I'm gonna chill on the balcony. I need to think."

"Alright. Hey, remember. It's Tuesday."

"Pizza and Movie night in YG's suite, I know." I said back.

I slid open the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. I closed the curtain and then shut the door behind me.

It was nice outside, about seventy degrees and it was sunny. The perfect day to find out I'm pregnant, Ha ha.

I sat down in one of the balcony chairs, and put my feet up on the stone ledge railing.

Pregnant. I was pregnant.

In less than eight months, I would be having a kid. A baby. Another human to be in charge of.

I wiped my eyes since I started crying. But why was I crying? Was I happy? Yes. Scared? A little.

I was most of all, scared about finding out who the father would be.

I tried to calculate the weeks. If Seungri was the father, that means I would have conceived seven weeks ago? No, six and a half.

If TOP was the father, I would have conceived either six or five and a half weeks earlier.

It was too close to guess.

But what if Seungri was the father? Would I get back with him? Or would I stay with TOP? Would TOP want to stay with me?

I would want the best for my child. But.... I can't picture the rest of my life with Seungri. I can't picture marrying him. Would he be a good dad? Yes, there was no doubt. But I don't think he would be the ideal husband for me.

I shook my head. No. Stop. TOP is the father. He wants to be a dad. He want the family life. He has to be it.

Then why was I doubting myself?

I began to think of my family. My mom. My dad.

Mom would surely be pissed off. If I ever even stumbled out of line she always yelled at me. She was the disciplinary person in the family. Would she hate me and her unborn grandchild?

Dad. He would definitely be disappointed. After all, his youngest daughter was knocked up at nineteen with a pop-star's baby. And she wasn't even married. But I think he would be more understanding. My dad and I had a certain bond no one could break.

Nonna and Nonno. They were definitely the tradition Italian-Catholic grandparents. They would be angry at the before marriage thing. But would they be overjoyed about the fact they would have another great-grandchild?

I think Vinny would take it well. He loves babies, and he loves being an uncle.

Madeline would take it well, too, I was sure.

"Natalia?" I heard someone say behind me after they slid open the door.

I looked behind me and saw Seungri. My heart jumped. "Oh... Uh hey Ri." I wiped my eyes and sat up. "What's up?"

"Um... You've been out here for about five hours now. Is everything okay?"

"Really? It's been five hours? Wow." I sighed. "I'm fine. I've just been thinking."

"Well it looks like you've been crying." Seungri said quietly. He stepped out onto the balcony and pulled up a chair across from me. He grabbed my legs and put them in his lap. "What's wrong, Natalia?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. I wiped my eyes. "I'm fine. Everything's great. Believe me."

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you." Seungri shook his head. 

I sighed and threw my head back. "It's just... Have you ever found out something that made you so happy, but it made others mad? Well, you don't know if it'll make them mad because you haven't told them but you're sure it will."

"Can't say I have, sweetheart." Seungri sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry... Is there something wrong?"

"Not wrong." I sighed. "Definitely not wrong. Just... Really shocking. And life changing?"

Just say it. Just tell him your pregnant.

"Natalia, I don't understand. What is it."

I bit my lip nervously and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I took my legs off Seungri's lap and hugged my knees to my chest.

"I'm pregnant." I finally said. Tears fell down my face.

Seungri looked at me with shock, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape. "You. You're-" his mouth slowly formed into a big grin. "Natalia! That's fantastic! That's great!" he got up and kissed me on the forehead, and then tried to hug me.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "I don't know who the father is." I looked up at him. Our heads were inches apart.

Seungri backed up, a confused look on his face. "Don't know? It's Top. Who else would it...." his face softened, and his eyes widened. "No."

I nodded. "Yep." I wiped my eyes. "You have as good of a chance as Top does."

"No." Seungri shook his head. "No." I chuckled in disbelief. "It's not me. It's not. You and Top want the kids. Not me. Not me." He shook his head. "No. No."

"I'm sorry." I sniffled. "I didn't know. I didn't think it would happen. But it did. And I don't know what to do."

"When can we find out who's it is?" Seungri sighed.

"In about nine weeks." I sighed.

"We then we'll test it. And the doctor will say it's Top's and we'll all be happy. You and Top will have you baby and I'll be the happy uncle."

"Seungri, believe me, I would love for that to be the case. But what if it's not?" 

Seungri stood and paced the balcony. "If it's not? It will be! I'm not going to be a dad! I'm twenty-two! Well, the kid will look Asian, so if I am the dad, we'll lie. We'll say its Top's."

"No we won't." I shook my head. "I don't want my child growing up living a lie. Seungri, I'm sorry l, okay? If you are, I'll make sure you don't have to do a thing for it. Hopefully Top will still love me."

"He will." Seungri nodded. He sighed and rubbed his face. "I can't abandon my own child... If it is mine. I'll take care of it. I'll take care of you, too. The best I can."

I sighed and rubbed my face. "Well, let's just hope it isn't yours and it's Top's."

"Good plan." Seungri nodded.

We heard the screen door slide open. "Everything okay?"

"Speak of the devil." Seungri muttered. He looked at me. "I'll talk to you later, Natalia." he patted my shoulder and left.

I turned my head to look behind me. TOP was standing at the door, a concerned look on his face.

Here we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I would update before I went to bed!

So here it is, the first chapter! What do you all think?

Were you shocked Natalia told Seungri before TOP? Will she tell TOP next, or will she panic and chicken out? Will she tell TOP he may not be the father?

Comment and subscribe please! :) :)