Say Yes to the Dress... Celebrity Edition!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Three weeks later, it was time for my appointment. Not only did I get to shop at Kleinfelds, but the show Say Yes to the Dress wanted to do a special show about me and a couple of other "celebrities" that came here for their dress (it was so hard to believe I was called a celebrity).

After a lot of contemplation, I had decided to shrink the size of my group coming with me to New York, so I had brought my mom, sister, brother, dad, Madeline, Aunt Daniella (she's my god-mother), nonna, 2NE1, Jiyong (Jinae had to travel to Korea to look at new samples for a clothing line, so she couldn't come), and Mrs. Choi and Hyeyoon had flown in to come, too. There were fourteen of us, not counting me. TOP had kept the twins at home, since bringing them would have been too difficult.

It was early August, and hot out, so I dressed accordingly in a white lace shirt, pink denim shorts, and white wedges http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/natdressshopping.png. I had curled my hair slightly and straightened my bangs, did my makeup summery with shimmer, dark brown liner and mascara, and I was wearing the new necklace TOP had gotten me and my engagement ring. It was amazing no one in the tabloids had noticed the giant rock on my finger. Hyeyoon had seen it as soon as she was in the same building as me.

We all met down in the hotel lobby, and I was instantly hugged b my soon-to-be mother-in-law and sister-in-law. "I can't believe my little brother is getting married!" Hyeyoon squealed excitedly.

"He is getting married to the best girl in the world I could imagine." Mrs. Choi smiled.

"Thank you guys so much for flying in." I said as we walked outside. The store was only 3 blocks away.

"Oh, I was so honored when you called and asked if we would like to come help you pick out your dress! Do you have any styles yet?" Mrs. Choi asked.

I signed. "I've always had a thing for ballroom, but I know Seunghyun would want to see me in something ier."

"I like mermaid-style or princess with a sweetheart neckline." Jiyong said, now next to me.

I laughed and nodded to my dress-savior. "Ji is my fashion guru today. I'm sure he'll help me pick the perfect one. He did help design my ring."

"Hey, only the best for my baby." Jiyong smirked. "And besides, he wanted to go for the fifteen carat diamond, but I told him to go with the twenty. And the diamond encrusted platinum band."

"Well, thank you Jiyong." I smiled.

Just then my phone rang. I signed and answered it. "Hey, babe. What's up?"

"YG called. Apparently paparazzi got the tip you are in New York with family today. Look out. And he's nervous because nobody knows we're engaged and you're going to look for a wedding dress."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked, looking around. No one was following us... Yet.

"YG said take a picture of your ring and post it on your Twitter, hinting you've been engaged, so that way it gets out that way instead of by tabloids. We'll officially announce it when you get home."

"Okay." I nodded. "How are the twins?"

"Great now that they get to be around Choi-harabuji for a bit." Mr. Choi had flown into Chicago to be with TOP and the twins.

"Good. Tell them I love them and miss them. I miss you too."

"As do I, jagi. Have fun finding your dress. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said and hung up. I looked at Hyeyoon and wiggled my hand out to her for her to come over. "Come take a picture with me."

"Okay?"Hyeyoon said, confused. She stood next to me and I put my left hand between our faces so my ring was showing right in the open.

"Act like you're surprised." I said.

We both posed with our eyes wide and our mouths agape, and I took the picture.

"What are you doing, Natalia?" mom asked.

"YG wants me to hint I'm engaged." I sighed as I pressed my Twitter app. I added the picture, and as the caption I wrote:

shopping in NYC w/ Hyeyoon-Unnie and fam! She noticed this right away when she saw me, so y havent u guys said anything about it for four months? ;) kekeke I'm thinking about buying something in... White? ;) eek... Only ten more months! ^^'

I posted the tweet, and put my phone back in my purse. "And that should shake up the K-Pop world."

We got to Kleinfelds and walked in. I walked up to the receptionist behind the desk. "Hi, I'm-"

"Natalia Marcs, we've been expecting you!" The receptionist beamed. "Why don't you go ahead and take a seat in our waiting room and I'll go get Keisha, you're consultant."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled.

We walked over to the sitting area, and I signed as I looked around a all the veils, crowns, and wedding dresses. "This is all so... Surreal."

"You're telling me! My twin is getting married! I got some catching up to do!" Vinny exclaimed.

Minzy's eyes widened immediately, and we all laughed.

"Why, hello hello hello!" I heard a bright and happy voice say. I turned to see Keisha walking towards us, camera crew in tow. "Natalia, I must say I've been excited for this appointment all month!"

I smiled. "I have been, too!"

"Well, I'm Keisha, and I'll be your consultant today. Why don't we go into the display room?" Keisha said as I stood and shook her hand.

"Sounds great." I smiled. I was so excited!

We were seated in the main display area, and Keisha spoke. "Now, you've got a big bridal party with you! Wow! Why don't you tell me who you brought along?"

I nodded and jokingly took a deep breah before I called them off in order. "I brought my closest friends Dara, Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy, my twin brother Vincent, my older sister Angelina, my mother Julie, m father Roberto, my grandmother,  my Aunt Daniella, my cousin Madeline, my fiance's best man and my closest guy friend Jiyong, my future mother-in-law, and my future sister-in-law Hyeyoon."

"Well, it is nice meeting you all! Natalia, do you have any styles in mind?"

"I've always like princess style, but I kind of like mermaid, too."

"Do you like beading, lace..."

I nodded. "Oh, yeah, I like them all."

"Have you already looked at dresses anywhere yet?"

"A little bit online, but that's about it." I admitted.

"Alright, well, why don't you come on back with me?"

"Okay." I smiled and followed her into the dressing rooms area.

We stepped into one, and Keisha spoke as we sat down. "Why don't you tell me about your fiancé?"

"My fiancé is Choi Seunghyun. He's better known as T-O-P of Big Bang. We've been together for about two and a quarter years now, and we have eight-month-old twins together, Mina and Jae Sun."

"Wow, two babies came out of you? You are so tiny, girl!" Keisha laughed. "How did you two meet?"

"Well, I was originally a dancer for one of his bandmate's music videos, and he came to a rehearsal, and we instantly clicked. We were together until about early December, and that's when I got in a bad car accident and after I woke up from my coma we just.. We couldn't take it so we took a break until that early April. And then we've been together ever since."

"So it sounds like you two have been through a lot." Keisha nodded.

"Oh, yeah." I agreed. "I was hospitalized twice while we were dating in the early months, and he was always right there for me. I'm so lucky to have him."

Keisha smiled. "Now, why don't you tell me about you're wedding?"

"We are getting married at the cathedral in my hometown next May. It's supposed to be a huge Italian wedding."

"So you definitely need something to wow everyone, right?"

"Oh yeah." I giggled. "I want it to wow them, but I don't want it to be... Gaudy, I guess?"

"So you want it to be tasteful." Keisha confirmed.

"Yeah." I nodded. "It can't be tacky. I have critics with me." I chuckled.

"Who do you think is going to be hardest to please out of your group?"

"Jiyong, most definitely. And my mother and brother. My brother definitely wants to make sure I don't look trashy, and my mom isn't too sure about showing my shoulders. Jiyong is just Jiyong, though. He just knows when something looks right."

We both laughed. Keisha spoke. "Any other things I should know about?"

"I was thinking about getting two dresses, one for the wedding and photos and one for the reception, but I'm not sure on that."

"Alright, well, we'll see what we can do. Do you have a budget?"

I shook my head. "Definitely no price range."

"Alright, well, let me go see what I can find." Keisha smiled and left.

I sighed and looked around the small room. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was even shaking. I was shopping for my WEDDING DRESS. In ten months, I would be getting married. MARRIED.

Before I knew it, Keisha was back in with few dresses. "Okay, so I grabbed your ballroom gowns, as well as a more body-hugging one."

"Okay." I nodded.

She ped the first bag, which held a ballroom-style dress with sleeveless lace and a tan sash. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress1.png

She helped me into it, and I looked in the mirror. "I like the style, but the only thing I don't like about it is the sleeves." I giggled. "I feel like I'm being suffocated." I laughed and put my hand on my chest. "These are the only things that didn't go down when I lost weight. But I definitely know my brother will like this one."

"Well, let's go out and show them." Keisha smiled.

We walked out, and to my waiting family.

Madeline saw me first, and gasped and covered .

Everyone else turned to look, and Vinny raised his hand and pointed at me. "Thats the one! It covers you up! Okay, let's go."

I rolled my eyes and stood on the platform and looked in the mirror. "It's pretty."

"Definitely." Chaerin nodded.

"It's too plain." Jiyong said immediately.

"Yeah." Angelina agreed. "You need something with more WOW. This reminds me of my wedding dress, and that fit my personality. We have two completely different personalities."

"I feel like you're being suffocated in it." Hyeyoon giggled.

"Yeah, like, your chest is squished." Bom agreed.

"The skirt is too plain, too." Dara nodded.

"So no to this one." Keisha confirmed.

I nodded.

"Well, let's go try on another."

We walked into the dressing room, and Keisha pulled out the next dress. "This one is definitely ier."

We put it on, and I looked in the mirror. The corset part was lace and see-through, so you could easily see my tattoo http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress2.png. I giggled. "I like it a lot, but I know my mom won't. She hates my tattoo."

We walked out, and as soon as I was in view, Vinny gasped, ran over, and tried to cover me up. I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully.

As soon as I stepped on the platform, my mom let out a flat. "No. No way."

"It's too revealing for a church wedding." Nonna nodded.

Hyeyoon laughed. "The top looks like something you'd wear on your honeymoon."

I laughed, too.

"It's definitely too revealing." Jiyong agreed.

"Back to the drawing board."  I sighed.

"Now, this one is more form-fitting. I just wanted to see what you'd think about it, since you said that's what your fiance would like." Keisha said as she helped me into the next one.

I looked in the mirror. "Oh, yeah, this one is nice." I agreed. It was full lace, and had small shoulder straps. "I like it." http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress3.png

We walked out to show my family. Mrs. Choi gasped when I stepped onto the platform. "I like this one."

"I could definitely see this as something I'd wear to the reception." I nodded.

Madeline looked at me through the mirror. "But you aren't loving it. I can tell."

I bit my lip. "It's really nice... It just... it's plain. The lace is gorgeous. I just wish it had more of something else."

"So no to this one?" Keisha asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

We waked back to the dressing room. I was beginning to lose hope about finding the dress...

The next one I tried on made me crack up. It was mermaid style, but it wasn't a pure white. The bottom was really weird and poofy. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress4.png

"The bottom looks like frosting on a cupcake!"

We walked out to show them, and Jiyong clapped. "I love the top. It is so gorgeous on you."

"What's with the bottom though? It looks like a cupcake." Minzy said.

"That's what I said." I sighed. "Definitely no to this one."

The next dress wasn't much better, and it got nos from everyone. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress5.png

I was getting really upset. I had tried on five dresses, and none of them were right.

I shook my head. "This is a lot harder than I thought. I can picture the dresses in my head, but I can't see them here!" I groaned. I just wanted my wedding to be perfect.

"I called Randy. He'll solve this." Keisha smiled encouragingly.

Randy was like the miracle worker at Kleinfelds. He even had his own show called Randy to the Rescue.

There was a knock on the door. I was now wearin my lavendar Kleinfelds complimentary silk robe.

"I hear we have a celebrity bride-to-be in distress?" Randy asked, poking his head in.

He stepped in and shook my hand. "Hi, Natalia. Great to meet you. Now, what do you have in mind that we just can't seem to find?"

I sighed. "Just... something really sparkly and elegant for the wedding... and something more y for the reception. I want people to be blown away..."

There was another knock on the door. Jiyong stepped in. "I was wondering if I could help find the dresses for Natalia?" He asked.

"My fashion guru." I explained to Randy.

Randy chuckled. "Well, okay then, come on and help us find Natalia's dream dresses."

They all left, and I groaned and sent TOP a quick text:

this is so freaking hard! ur so lucky u get to wear a tux :P :(

My phone quickly buzzed back:

jagi, u could walk down the aisle in a paper sack and i wouldnt care. u have ji with u, so i believe ull find the perfect one! Fighting! ^^'

I smiled softly. He knew how to make me feel better instantly.

Eventually, the door opened back up. Jiyong, Randy, and Keisha walked in with only two dresses.

"Baby, I am Super-Dragon. I have found your dream dresses." Jiyong announced happily. He quickly pecked me on the cheek and squeezed my hand. "Stop freaking out! You know I got this." He winked. "Try them on. You'll love them."

He and Randy left, and I sighed. "Let's try the bigger one first."

We tried on the ballroom gown, and I gasped when I looked in the mirror. The neckline was sweetheart, and there was beading all about. The back was tie-corset, which I loved. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress8.png

"Oh.. my.. God.." I muttered, looking at myself. It was perfect.

"Was he right?" Keisha asked.

I nodded silently.

"Well, let's see if your family agrees."

We walked out, and I couldn't help but smile when I saw my family. I got little squeals and gasps from all the girls.

"I LOVE this one." I said, stepping on the platform. "I love the top, I love the pick-ups on the bottom, I love the train... It's perfect."

"It is so gorgeous, Natalia." Hyeyoon exclaimed.

"It is what I pictured you in." Mrs. Choi agreed.

I looked at my mom, and she had a tissue and was dabbing her eyes. "It's perfect. It's just perfect."

Seeing my mom cry choked me up a bit. This was the dress, no doubt about that.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Natalia." My dad smiled.

"Top is going to faint when he sees you in this." Bom smirked.

"I'm a genious." Jiyong smirked happily.

"So, Natalia, are you saying yes to this dress?" Randy asked.

I looked at it in the mirror and nodded. "Yes. Oh, definitely yes."

This got cheers from my family and Keisha. "Well, let's go try on that reception dress."

We walked back to the room and tried on the last dress. It was y and formfitting. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/dress7.png

"I definitely love this one. It's dramatic and the lace is gorgeous." I nodded, looking at my back through the mirror. "I love the crystal belt and how the bottom flares."

We walked out, and Jiyong whistled. "Yes, oh yes. Baby, this is THE reception dress."

"You. Look. HOT." Chaerin agreed, looking at me.

"Top's jaw will hit the floor." Angelina nodded.

"Just Top's? Jeeze, every man that isn't related to her will have their jaw on the floor." Vinny exclaimed.

"I really like it. I love how it hugs my hips and chest, and it makes my waist look so narrow." I nodded.

"Is this the second dress, Natalia?" Randy asked.

I nodded immediately. "Definitely."

I could totally see dancing with TOP in this dress. It was awesome and perfect for the reception.

I couldn't believe it. I had found my dresses!

And it was all because of the one, the ONLY... Almightly Kwon Leader, THE G-Dragon, Kwon Jiyong of Big Bang.

I knew I had brought him for a reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Will TOP like the dresses?

Do you guys like the dresses? Let me know what you think!