Just A Little Panicky

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Can you come over? I think I'm about to panic." I asked AJ as soon as I got home from Iowa. All I could think about was the fact I was having TOP's kids. And I've only known him for fourteen months.

"Is everything okay, Natalia? Do you want me to pick you up? We can go to my Dad's."

"Whatever you think. I just need to talk. A lot."

"Alright. I'm on my way, Nat."  I hung up my phone, and put my head in my hands after I sent TOP a quick message that I was home. He texted me back that he loved me, and I winced. Was it really love? Or was it just infatuation? Could you really fall in love with someone after a year?

I walked upstairs and quickly changed into a pair of purple and grey plaid shorts and a Greg v-neck f-shirt. It showed my bump because it was formfitting, but I must admit, it was a cute bump. The rest of me looked normal sized.

I heard a familiar car outside, and I ran downstairs, slid on my purple converse, and ran out to AJ's jeep. I opened the door and hopped in. "Please don't comment on how I'm showing." I winced, putting my head in my hands again. "I know I am. I'm having twins, after all."

"I was just gonna say you look cute with a little baby bump." AJ shrugged. He put his jeep in reverse and I put on my seatbelt. I groaned and sat up.

AJ hadn't changed much. He still had his black hair, which needed to be cut soon, he still wore his camo hat, and he was wearing a grey Nike t-shirt and camo cargo shorts. He did look a little more muscular.

"Have you been lifting?" I asked.

He shrugged. "A little. And I've been working at Dad's a lot more. He's closer to school so I stay there more than at Mom's."

"Do they know about...."

He nodded. "I told them. Dad and Vanessa say congrats. Mom's sad because this means we'll never get back together."

I laughed. "She really thought we would get back together, didn't she?"

"More like wished." AJ chuckled.

We got out to the farm, and we got out of the jeep. We quickly walked into his house to say hi to his stepmother Vanessa, stepsister Hannah, and sister Kaylee, then we waved at his dad when we walked back outside, who was mowing the yard. "Why don't we go out to the guesthouse porch swing? I doubt you want to walk counting you'll be walking for three people."

"Very true." I sighed.  We walked across the yard to the small farmhouse next to his house and we walked up the steps to the porch. We both sat on the swing, and I curled my feet up underneath me.

"So what's wrong, Nat?" AJ asked.

"Do you realize I'm having twins with a guy I've known for a year and a couple of months? And I haven't even dated him for a year?"

"And he assaulted you." AJ muttered under his breath.

"We aren't talking about that." I said sternly.

AJ nodded. "Okay. Fine."

I sighed. "I mean, how well do I really know him? Do we really love each other?"

"Do you love him?" AJ asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I really do."

"But which part of him do you like? Do you like Choi Seunghyun, your boyfriend, the guy that is fathering your children? Or do you like TOP, the lead rapper or Big Bang?"

I can't believe I actually had to pause and think. Being TOP definitely helped my attraction to him. Hell, I was a SUPER FAN before I met him. Like almost stalker-ish. But when I met him, I didn't scream and cry like I thought I would. I remembered being... hypnotized. Like there was something about him I couldn't take my eyes off  of. And that wasn't just because he was THE TOP.

"Choi Seunghyun. That's who I love." I decided.

AJ nodded. " I just don't think his celebrity really helped the fact you fell for him. You were automatically attracted. If you want my honest opinion... you jumped in too fast, Nat."

I bit my lip and nodded. "I know. But it's hard dating when the media is down our necks. You have to jump into it head first or not at all."

"But you didn't have to get intimate with him so quickly, Natalia. You guys had three months in, right?"

I nodded. "But that's because he was going away back to Korea. I wanted him to know I was there for the long-haul. If I wouldn't have... I would have been paranoid he was with another girl."

"So you pretty much had with him to build trust?"

"And I loved him!" I sighed. "Trust me, I love him."

"I just think you guys did that too quickly. Natalia, we dated for seven months and didn't even get that... physical."

"That's because it took you a freaking month to grab my hand." I muttered.

"Hey, now! That's not the point." AJ shook his head. He sighed. "I just want what's best for you. You're twenty now. You're definitely an adult. I just don't want to see this relationship get torn in the future. Especially when there will be children involved."

"It won't, Age." I insisted. "Trust me. We both love each other so much. Top changed for me. He quit smoking. He quit drinking. All for me. And he won't relapse now that he has two kids."

"I'm just saying it won't be easy, Nat. He's gonna be gone a lot. He's famous. A superstar in a different country. His native country. It's not like he'll want to live in America, Natalia. You have to know he's going to want to go back to Korea for more than a month."

"I know." I sighed. "We're buying a house soon. So that way the twins have a stable home. Which will also mean I'll be home alone a lot with them. He has to go film a movie a couple of months after the twins will be born."

"Well, I'll be here, Natalia. Whatever you need, just call me over. And you have your family and Vinny and Carly and Kelsey. We'll all help when TOP isn't home."

I looked at him. "You know, you always make sure I think things over and over again."

AJ smiled. "That's my job, Nat."

I was so grateful to have friends like him in my life.