Specially-Made

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

I went to the jewelry store with Jiyong and the twins. Natalia had to clean, so I wanted the twins out of the way.

Jiyong sighed as he was waiting for me to get the stroller set up in the parking lot. He was holding both twins. "You know, I remember when we could go and we just parked and walked inside. Not waiting in the freaking cold weather."

"Hey, I have kids now. Nat's cleaning. I thought the twins could come with and maybe they'll see if they like the ring I'm getting."

Jiyong scoffed. "Because three month olds can tell the difference between original cut and princess cut."

I clicked the stroller into place, and placed Mina and Jae Sun in it. "Okay. Let's go."

We walked up to the store, and a few paparazzi were around. I sighed. "How do they know where we are?"

Jiyong shrugged. "Who cares. More publicity."

"Well, when you're a dad, you kind of have to care." I muttered.

We walked into the store. "Okay, time to look for an engagement ring for Umma." I told the kids happily.

Jiyong glanced at the twins, and cracked up. "Omo, she IS my niece!"

I leaned over to look at them. Jae Sun was playing with his stuffed camouflage bear, not even looking around, but Mina was different. Her eyes were wide as she looked at cases and cases of diamond rings.

"That's definitely Nat's daughter." I laughed.

"Come on. I set up an appointment." Jiyong set, walking over to a display case.

I followed him, pushing the twins, and a man in a well tailored suit and parted hair and mustache behind the counter smiled at Jiyong and held out his hand. "Ahh, Kwon Jiyong. I was expecting you."

"Hey, Mr. Martin." Jiyong smiled, shaking the man's hand.

Mr. Martin looked at me. "So is this the proposer?"

Jiyong smirked and nodded. "Mr. Martin, this is Choi Seunghyun, the sorry bastard who's about to be tied down."

I smirked and shook my head, and Mr. Martin held out his hand. I shook it. "It's great to meet you, Seunghyun. Who might these beautiful children be?" he smiled at Mina and Jae Sun.

"This is my daughter Mina and son Jae Sun. Me and my girlfriend's children."

"So you are looking for an engagement ring?"

I nodded. "Yes. I've decided to finally ask her to marry me. We already have the kids and house, so why not?"

Mr. Martin chuckled. "Exactly. So, why don't you tell me about..." he looked at Jiyong for confirmation. "Natalia, right?"

Jiyong nodded, and I spoke. "We met almost two years ago. I immediately fell for her. She was a dancer for our bandmate, Seungri. She was originally a big fan of our band, but she fell in love with me almost as fast as I did for her. We did break up for a few months, and things were dark then, but we got through it and then she got pregnant with the twins. She's so sweet with them. Such a good mom. She's so hardworking."

"She is." Jiyong nodded. "She dropped about thirty pounds in less than a month. Right after she had the twins. She's great for him. She's gorgeous, too. So even the best for her won't be good enough."

"That is true." I sighed.

"Well, why don't you come back with me?  We can design it if you'd like. That's what Jiyong mentioned." Mr. Martin nodded.

"Okay." I nodded. Jiyong, the twins, and I followed Mr. Martin to his office.

He sat down at his desk, and we sat across from him

"So I'm thinking something more than your average diamond." Mr. Martin said, getting out books of different jewels.

I nodded. "But diamonds need to be in it. She had a promise ring I gave her, but then they had to cut it off when she got in her car accident. I think something like that. There was a big diamond in the middle, and then it was encrusted all the way around the band. I definitely want something like that."

Mr. Martin nodded. "So a white platinum band, perhaps? Diamond encrusted. Now, since you have the kids, maybe you should incorporate that into it."

"How?"

"Birthstone, perhaps? When we're they born?"

"January."

"Ahh... The great garnet. Here, let me help you visualize it. I'll be right back." Mr. Martin got up and left.

Mina and Jae Sun started fussing, so I signed and took Jae Sun out, handed him to Jiyong, and set Mina in my lap. Natalia had dressed both of them really cutely today, Jae Sun in a blue zip up sweater, jeans, and panda socks, while Mina wore a long sleeved purple sweater dress, dark blue tights, and a blue headband. She always wanted them to match somehow, and she did that by making the blues match.

Mr. Martin came back, holding a diamond encrusted ring. He sat across from us. "So picture the center diamond here," he pointed to the middle of the ring. "And one garnet on each side."

Mina let out a squeal and bounced up and down on my lap. I laughed. "I guess she likes it."

"If you want, we can laser encrust them with initials. It's a very delicate detail and it is really special."

"So, you could put MMC and JGC in the rubies?" I asked, surprised. I didn't think that was possible.

Mr. Martin nodded. "Yes. It will cost extra, but this is a special occasion."

"Nothing is too much for Nat." I smiled.

We designed the ring, and I was told it would be ready in two weeks since it was specially made and intricate. 

I was so nervous, and I didn't know why. She had to say yes....

Right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone! Sorry It's taken so long to update! I just got done with summer school, so I can update more now!

I appreciate all of you subscribing to my stories, it means so much to me!

On a side note, if anyone is a fan of Super Junior, you must know their comeback is coming in July\, and if you have read this series since the beginning, you know I am a HUGE fan of SuJu's Kangin. And.........................

KANGIN IS COMING BACK!!!

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited! When I saw his teaser photo I cried!!

Anyways, Comment, please! Any predictions about the proposal and what will happen? I'd like to hear what you think!