House-Hunting!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Come on, babe! We gotta go!" I whined to TOP, who was lazing on the couch at my parents' house, almost falling asleep. They had all finished their tours and were taking vacation time in Chicago for a couple weeks. Big Bang was staying at my parents'.

"Jagi... Why can't I relax for a few hours? The houses will wait." TOP whined as I tugged on his hand. He pouted.

"Because then that gives other people the opportunity to buy the house we want! Come on! I'm ready!" I gestured to my pink empire waist sundress that had flowers at the bottom hem punched out, comfortable but cute pink Adidas high-top sneakers (which were the only comfortable shoes I could wear), and my purse. "You're making a twenty-three week pregnant lady pull you up. Not smart, hun."

"Fine." TOP groaned. He stood and straightened his simple purple polo shirt and skinny jeans. He slid on his high-top sneakers. "Let's go."

"I want to go!" Seungri said. He overheard TOP and I.

"Me too. I mean, if my hyung is buying a house, shouldn't I be there to approve it?" Daesung smiled.

"True." I smiled at the pair. "Come on, then."

TOP rolled his eyes and grabbed his sunglasses. "It's like the parents and twin boys are out to go house hunting."

I laughed, and we all walked out to the car. TOP drove, I was in the passenger seat, and Daesung and Seungri sat in back.

"First house is about ten minutes away. Five bedroom, three bath. Finished basement." I said, looking at the papers I had printed out about house for sale. "Finished backyard, in-ground pool with a safety gate."

"No pools." TOP said, shaking his head. "Too dangerous."

"Seunghyun, it has a safety gate. And I'll have my eyes on them at all times."

"But what about when we go out and they have a sitter? Natalia, we can always build a pool when they're older."

"First of all, the sitter will probably be Isabella. She's gonna be fifteen, and I trust her. She always watches her little siblings."

"Yes, but Lizzy, Tony, and Grace ARE her siblings. She's used to them. They're all different ages. The twins, that mean she'll have two babies to take care of."

"So you don't trust Isabella?" I frowned.

"No no! I do, Natalia. I just think we need someone with more.... Experience."

I shook my head. "I don't want some stranger watching my babies. That's not happening."

"I can watch them!" Daesung popped up. "I would love you to, Daesung. But you'll be gone as much as Top." I sighed. "Isabella is responsible. She's our best bet "

"We'll talk about it later. Next house, Nat. We aren't looking at that one."

I groaned. "Wow... Okay, the next one is in the same neighborhood. Four bedroom, two and a half bath..." We pulled up to the house. It was two-story, and had a one-car garage. It had tan siding and a black roof.

TOP shook his head immediately. "No. Not this home."

I groaned. "Why now?"

"It looks too old. And it isn't big enough."

"Fine. But the next one, we are definitely looking at. It's ten more minutes away. In St. Charles. It's a six-bedroom, four and a half bath. HUGE backyard. Four car garage."

"How much?" TOP asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"Oh.... About three and a half million." I said quietly. I thought he would get mad.

TOP smirked and slid on his sunglasses. "That's more like it. This one was only five hundred thousand."

"Can we get ice cream after you guys pick a house?" Seungri whined in the backseat. "I'm getting hungry."

I laughed. "Yes, Seungri. We will."

We got to the neighborhood, and I was amazed. The houses were so nice.  Ours was at the end of the culd-a-sac. Which I liked even more. It had a winding driveway, and TOP pulled into it.

" Is the backyard fenced?"

"We can make it fenced if it isnt." I sighed as we parked. TOP shut off the car and we got out. I smirked when I saw another familiar car in the driveway. "And our real estate agent is here."

"We have a real estate agent? Who?" TOP asked, getting out.

We all got out and shut the car doors. My oldest cousin, Jason, walked out of the house, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a light blue button up shirt, which was tucked in. His hair was gelled back, and he was cleanly shaved. He's been a real estate agent for two years now.

"Jase!" I smiled, walking over to my cousin. I hugged him. 

"I knew you were a real estate agent, but I never thought you were ours." TOP smiled, walking over. He and Jason bro-hugged.

"Who do you think helped Nat pick out the houses you guys would look at?" Jason smiled. "Nothin but the best for my little cousin, her boyfriend, and my future niece and nephew."

I smiled and took off my sunglasses. "Well, let's go in."

We followed Jason into the house. "This house is two story, with a finished basement and a new kitchen. Carpeted living room. Finished hardwood floors. Heated garage. Central air. Winding staircase." Jason said, walking backwards so he could face us. "There's a security system for the doors, which I know you both would like. There's a finished deck out back great for hosting our family get-togethers." Jason winked.

I laughed. Then I looked at TOP. "Isn't it nice, Top?"

TOP smirked and nodded. "It has it's charm."

We stepped into the kitchen, and I squealed. "Oh my gosh! This is so big! And perfect!"  The kitchen had new chrome appliances, a built in island table, plenty of tabletops, and a lot of cabinets. I ran over to the fridge. "Oh, look! The fridge has a built-in television!" I walked around the kitchen. "Cant you imagine me and the twins baking in here? Or when Mina has her first sleepover and the girls are in here making popcorn?"

"Mina?" TOP asked.

I just realized I accidentally said the name I wanted our daughter to be named. "Sorry... It slipped."

"I think that's a cute name." Jason shrugged. "Why don't we go look at the other parts?"W

We walked around. The foyer was carpeted, as was the living room and study, but the dining room and halls had polished hardwood floors. There were two bathrooms downstairs, and I was happy to see they were freshly re-done.

"This is the sliding glass doors that lead out to the deck out back." Jason said, walking over to the doors at the back of the house.

The deck was really new-looking, and was big enough to put out a deck table and chairs, as well as a grill. The backyards was definitely big enough for a  swingset and jungle gym for the twins, as well as a pool in the future. Maybe even a half-court basketball court?

"It is a really gorgeous house." TOP nodded. "Is the neighborhood good?"

"Oh yeah." Jason nodded. "One of the safest suburbs in Illinois. And this house is in district 303, which that is a great private school."

I nodded, and we headed down to the basement.

"Now, down here, you could do a lot with. Have it be a gameroom for the kids, or maybe the man cave." Jason elblowed TOP teasingly.

"I could so picture a pool table and pinball machine down here!" Seungri exclaimed. "And the carpet is so squishy!"

"This would probably be another family room." I sighed. "Yes, we could put a pool table or something down here."

"Make shelves for this wall." TOP nodded. "And put all my Be@rbricks on them."

We went up to the second story. It had all the bedrooms, and did look pretty perfect. It was all so great.

"Well?" Jason asked as we walked back downstairs.

I looked at TOP. "It's great." TOP told Jason.

"Now, I have a few offers already on the house. Do you guys want to make one?" Jason smiled. He got out papers from his briefcase.

"What's the largest offer?" TOP asked, grabbing the pen.

"I'm not allowed to say, but let me just tell you it's almost half the house price."

TOP cleared his throat, leaned over to write, then looked at me. "Is this the house, Natalia?"

I thought for a moment. Great neighborhood, fifteen minutes from home, heck, less than ten from AJ's dad's house.

I finally nodded. "It is."

TOP nodded, then looked at Jason. "I can pay in full today. 3.5 million. That's my offer."

Jason's eyes widened. "Are-Are you sure? That's no problem?"

TOP scoffed and shook his head. "Come on, now, Jason. I am one of the wealthiest men in Korea. Hell, I'm one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world. Big Bang all is. I can easilly afford two of these homes."

Jason nodded. "Then... the house is yours. Give me a week to finalize everything. And you guys can probably start moving in in about a week and a half."

I gulped and looked at TOP. "You'll be gone by then...."

TOP sighed and shook his head. "I know. I'm sorry." He looked at Jason. "You'll help Nat move in, right?"

Jason nodded. "All of the family will."

"I have AJ and the guys too, Top. They'll all help out."

TOP sighed and put the pen to the contract. "So we sign here, right?"

---------------------------------------

"This is the best ice cream ever!" Seungri smiled as we walked out of the ice cream shop that was in St. CHarles. "I am so taking my nephew and niece here for a treat in the future."

I frowned and looked at my organic banana strawberry smoothie. "Mom and Dad have me on this organic diet for the kids. I can't wait until I can eat what you have." I looked at Seungri's large triple scoop double fudge, caramel, and marshmallow banana split.

"Poor Yeobo." Daesung smiled sympathetically. He put his arm around me.

I smiled. "But, we bought the house! This is so great! Now we just need to go furniture shopping and nursery shopping and we'll be set!"

TOP smiled and nodded. "And we have luckilly been able to keep out of the media eye so far. Nice job on hiding it, jagi."

I smiled. "I try."