Run-Down

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

Run-Down

It's been a week of non-stop going and going. I was always out and doing things, and I was never back at TOP's except to sleep. The only time when I got to see the twins was when TOP would bring them to whatever I was at that day, otherwise they would be with his parents or him and Big Bang.
 
I was tired, I was barely eating, and I was stressed. I had to look flawless for everything I was on, and I couldnt mess up one bit. 
 
But something weird was going on.... I was gaining weight.
 
You couldn't really tell, because it wasnt that much. It was just my lower waistline. But I could tell, since my body fat percentage was incredibly low.
 
We were getting ready for another Inkigayo performance, and I felt like crap. I felt sick, and weak, and just... Ugh...
 
Vinny noticed this immediately as Lola applied more concealer to hide my dark circles. "Nat, are you okay?"
 
I sighed and nodded. "Just tired. I'm fine." I tried taking a drink of water.
 
Bad idea.
 
After about five minutes, nausea took over me. Vinny noticed this and picked up the small wastebasket. I threw up, but barely anything came out.
 
"Nat, maybe we shouldn't perform today." Vinny said quietly.
 
I shook my head and took the Kleenex Lola handed me. "If I don't eat anything in between performances, I'm fine. We'll be fine."
 
We got done with hair and makeup, and Lola led me to the clothes rack. "Could you be pregnant?" She asked as she handed me my bright purple skinny jeans.
 
"What? No." I shook my head. "That couldn't happen."
 
"When's the last time you and Top... You know."
 
I sighed after I grabbed the bright green half-shirt. "I don't know... Four or five weeks ago?"
 
"And you haven't been on your period? Hun, that's a symptom of being pregnant."
 
"No." I shook my head. "When I was pregnant with the twins, I had a feeling I was pregnant. This feeling... It's different." I threw on my shirt, and Lola fixed me up.
 
I quickly looked in the mirror. You couldn't tell I was bloated, thank goodness. Even if my stomach was bare. I still loved my tattoo up my side, and since Lola had put my hair up in a high sleek ponytail with my bangs bumped back, you could see my Saranghae tattoo.
 
"Nat in here?" I heard TOP say.
 
I spun around to see TOP walk into the room, his hair now black and short. "Dude! Your hair!" I smiled weakly.
 
TOP smirked and ran his hand over his short cut. "Yeah, I couldn't take it anymore. Are you about to go onstage?"
 
I nodded as Lola hooked the mic pack up to me. "Yeah. Where's the twins?"
 
"Sleeping at my parents' house." TOP nodded.
 
I put my hands on my lower stomach. Okay, this was really starting to freak me out. I waved TOP closer. "Babe, come here."
 
TOP looked at me, concerned, as he stood right in front of me, leaning in a little so he could speak quietly. "Jagi, what's wrong?"
 
I grabbed his hand. "Feel this." I put his hand on my bare stomach. "Normal, right?"
 
TOP nodded. 
 
"Now... Feel this." I put his hand lower to where I was bloated. My skinny jeans covered it for the most part.
 
TOP's expression changed. His eyebrows furrowed. "Wh-what.."
 
"It's like, puffier and harder at the same time, right?" I asked, looking up at him. I was still holding his hand against it.
 
TOP nodded. "What's wrong? Do you need to go to the doctor?"
 
I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, I can't eat, and when I do I feel like I'm full right away or I throw up, and I'm really tired. Lola thinks that-"
 
"Could you be pregnant again?" TOP asked in a hushed tone.
 
I shrugged. "I'm not on birth control, so maybe. But I don't feel like I am, like the way I felt with Mina and Jae...."
 
"We'll set up a doctors appointment, okay? You'll be fine."
 
I bit my lip nervously, but nodded.
 
I couldn't be pregnant again... Could I?