Guy Talk

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 TOP's POV

When Natalia left with 2NE1 to practice Fantastic Baby later that day, I stayed in the studio with the band. Euna still wasn't back from rehearsing. Natalia had done really well with rapping in Korean. I was surprised. I was also still confused with why she and the guys were being insane when I had walked in.

"So, why was Natalia on the floor in the recording studio when I walked in?" I asked, spinning around in my chair.

"Because she's hilarious." Taeyang snickered.

"She was really frustrated with learning your rap. So we told her to act like you. And she went all out." Jiyong added, a smile erupting on his face. He turned his chair around so he was facing the playback machine. He scrolled through previous recordings, and clicked on one.

Natalia's voice rang through the room, rapping to the beat of Fantastic Baby. She wasn't rapping the right lyrics, though. She was rapping lyrics from past songs. Everyone starting smirking, then Seungri was the first to laugh.

I couldn't help but smile slightly. She was being funny. When she was funny, it was cute. "Do I really say yo that much?"

Daesung nodded. "You do, hyung! That's why it's funny!" 

I sighed. "Well, I'm glad one of us had fun." I leaned back in my chair.

"You didn't?" Taeyang asked.

"Everything's fine. Euna is going to be a great rapper. But.... It was just boring. And do you know she is a huge fan of us? She kept complimenting me on our success. At first, it was flattering, but then it was almost like..."

"Like she was flirting?" Seungri guessed.

I nodded. "Exactly. I was like 'seriously? Why?' what is the point of trying to flirt with me when I have a girlfriend and two kids? I'm clearly unavailable."

"Dude, you're stil TOP. Girls still think you're y. You being a dad, that probably makes You more attractive." Jiyong pointed out.

"I'm just.... Irritated." I grumbled. I finally decided to say it. "I have all these women wanted to.... To be with me, yet my own girlfriend.... Doesn't."

"She wants to break up with you?!" Daesung gasped.

"No no no." I immediately shook my head. "Not that. She still loves me and I love her. Not that kind of want."

Jiyong snorted. "You mean she won't have with you?"

I nodded. "Exactly."

"How long has it been?" Seungri asked.

I signed and thought for a moment. "Ten or eleven months? Not since the twins were conceived."

"Whoah!" the guys exclaimed. Their eyes all widened. "Seriously?!"

I nodded sadly.

"Why not? Don't girls like, want it all the time when they're pregnant?" Seungri asked. 

"Not Nat." I sighed. "She was the opposite."

"She has to give in at some point." Taeyang shook his head. "That's just ridiculous."

"We never have any... Us time. It's all the twins all the time."

"Have you guys at least made out or something?" Jiyong asked.

I shook my head. "If we kiss, it's just like a quick peck. Nothing more. It's like she doesn't even want it."

"I bet she does. She's just really busy, hyung." Daesung said. "And she's tired."

"I am too." I grumbled. "I still want it, though."

"That's because you are a man." Taeyang chuckled.

"I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed, frustrsted.

"This is what you do." Jiyong started, leaning forward. "Take her out for a whole day-night date. Take her phone away from her so she can't be distracted."

"What about the twins?"

"Get a sitter. If no one is available, we can take care of them." Daesung offered. "Four men and two babies? It would be easy, Hyung!"

"You guys watching my children for a whole night? I think I'd trust Isabella and Tony before you four." I scoffed.

"Just... Plan something. I'm sorry man, but you're really whiny lately. And I think it's because you need to get laid." Jiyong admitted.