Bring Out the Boxing Gloves...

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

As soon as TOP and I walked into YG's suite the next day, everyone had been called in there. They were all surprised to see me.

"I thought you were staying in Chicago." G-Dragon pointed out.

"I was." I nodded. "But there's some unfinished... business." I sent an icy glare Bom's way, and she innocently looked around.

"Natalia, what is it? I really want to know." TOP groaned. "Does it have to do with the baby?"

I nodded. "Yep."

Seungri's face turned pale as he looked at me, horrified. "Natalia, don't tell him! Don't!"

"I have to because someone likes to be a snitch before I can tell him! Thank you Bom." I sneered, crossing my arms.

"Natalia, just tell me if it's about our child!" TOP exclaimed. Neither of us had gotten much sleep the night before, so we were both irritated.

"Natalia, please don't do it! I thought we agreed not to tell! At least yet!" Seungri pleaded. He actually put his hands together. praying. "Natalia, you shouldn't. Please. For me. For the sanity of this band, For your safety, Please."

I ignored Seungri and gulped, my heart racing. I felt sick, but I managed to keep my breakfast down. "It might not be 'ours'." I said quietly.

Everyone gawked at me. TOP shook his head and squinted at me. "What? I can't understand."

I bit my lip, suddenly terrified. I looked up at him. "The baby... might not be yours...."

Everyone gasped. Dara's eyes actually filled up with tears. Taeyang had covered his mouth.

"What? No, Natalia. It has to be mine. Who else could it...." His voice drifted as he looked around. His eyes landed on Seungri and they widened. His eyebrows narrowed furiously. "Yah!!!! shang-nyun!!" He headed Seungri's way and lunged. Daesung, G-Dragon, and Taeyang all stepped in to keep him from punching Seungri.

"Seunghyun, stop!!" I shouted. "It's not his fault!"

"Yes it is!" TOP shouted, trying to go for Seungri. Seungri flinched back and Taeyang held him back. "This punk needs to learn to wrap it up for once!!"

CL' s eyes widened.

"It can't change, okay?? We can't change what happened. You can't be mad at him. I was dating him, okay? Then I got back with you."

TOP backed off a little bit. "Can't you count the weeks to find out?"

I shook my head. "It's too close to tell. I'm sorry."

"You can't be angry at her, Seunghyun." Seungri said. "It isn't like she cheated. She didn't do anything wrong."

"i know that. I just can't believe it could..." TOP bit his lip. His face went from fury to pain. He looked up at the ceiling with one hand on his forehead. "No. This is my child. This is mine." He said to himself.

"I want it to be." I said quietly. I started crying. "I really do."

TOP looked back at Seungri. His eyes were filled with tears. "This is my child, you understand that?!? Mine!! It can't be yours. It can't." he shook his head and tears started falling from his eyes.

"I know, hyung. I know." Seungri said quietly.

TOP shook his head. "I was so happy. So happy. And now this? Why? Why couldn't you have waited to tell me?"

Tears fell out faster as I pointed to Bom. "She would have told you first! I can't keep anything quiet for a freaking week if she's around!!" I snapped and turned to her. "Why the hell do you hate me so much?!?!?! What the hell did I do to cause you to hate me?"

"You want to know why?!" Bom shrieked. "Ever since you entered this company it's been all about you! All about YOUR voice. YOUR talent. YOU being the new YG bombshell. Me? I'm nothing because of you! I'm just the chick with red hair in 2NE1!"

"That is the most pathetic reason I've heard in my life!" I scoffed. "You shouldn't think that, Bom! That's no reason to sabotage my relationship."

"Natalia, stop. You're stressing out." Daesung said quietly.

"Yeah, I'm stressing out.  I just shattered my boyfriend's heart! There's a that hates me and I don't even know why! And, hello?!? My baby? Yeah, it might not be Top's! I beyond stressed!!!" I was about to crumple to the ground, crying, but two people had caught me. I was surprised to notice it was Daesung and TOP.

TOP gulped, and took one hand off me to wipe his cheeks. "Stop doing this. For the baby. I don't care who the father is right now. I don't care why Bom doesn't like you. I just want it to stay alive." He looked me in the eyes, our faces inches apart.

"She can find out when she's fifteen weeks." Daesung told everyone. "She can find out who the father is."

"So, in nine weeks, we'll know. We'll deal with it then. Right now, don't think about that." TOP sniffled.

"Right now, don't think the kid could be mine. Right now, act like it's Top's. It will be his." Seungri added.

"My next appointment, I'm seeing if we can find out sooner." I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "I need to know."

"We all do. We all need you to stay safe, too, yeobo." Daesung said soothingly.

"It's good you'll be in Chicago." G-Dragon told me. "That way you'll be away from... stress." He looked at Bom.

I nodded. "Yeah. Until the media finds out."

"They won't find out unless you tell them. They don't know where you live." Taeyang pointed out.

"This will all stay under wraps until we decide to uncover it." TOP sighed.

"I think when you stop performing with us it'll  be a pretty big hint." G-Dragon pointed out.

"Oh no..." I winced. "They can't think that though. There could be other reasons. Lola can give me style tips on how to hide the baby bump. We're keep this a secret at least until we know who the father is."

"We will ALL keep it a secret." Daesung sighed. He glanced at Bom.