The Hardest Thing About Expecting Children... Picking Out the Names!

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"How about.... Macy?" AJ asked as he flipped through a baby book of names.

I shook my head and looked through another book. "It has to sound Korean."

AJ had come over. It was a week after the girls and I made scrapbooks. He and Vinny were in my room. Vinny was on the chaise, and AJ was lounged on the bed across from me, on his back as he held a book above him and read names.

"I say I  insist on the name Vincent." Vinny shrugged.

"I am not naming my half-Korean child after you." I smirked. I sighed and looked at my phone. "TOP said he'd call today. But he hasn't..."

"Try calling him." Vinny shrugged. "Or, better yet, Skype him on the plasma. There's a webcam."

"Yeah, Nat. He needs his input on this, too." AJ added.

"Alright." I sighed. I grabbed the mouse and clicked on Skype. I clicked TOP's name and "CALL".

It rang, and AJ sat up as we watched the screen.

Finally, TOP appeared onscreen. His hair was now back to brown, and he was in a hoodie. I waved at the webcam. "Hey, babe!"

He smiled and waved. "Hey, everyone."

"Are you busy?" I asked.

TOP shook his head. "Just eating lunch with maknae. What's up?"

"Is that Natalia? Is it? I want to see!" I heard Seungri say offscreen.

TOP sighed and pushed out his laptop so now he and Seungri were in view. Seungri waved at the screen. "Hey Natalia! Hey Vincent! Hey AJ!"

"Hey, Ri." I smirked. I looked at TOP. "So since I'm under house-arrest, we've been looking at baby names. And I need to know what you think."

"I think that they need to have a Korean name. And maybe their middle name could be Italian? Koreans don't usually have middle names but our kids are Italian, too."

"I like that." I nodded. I flipped through a book of Korean names. "I've narrowed it down to Hana, Jin Ae,  Ae Cha, Hea, and Mina for the girl. For the boy I'm thinking Minho, Daejung, Hyo, Jae-sun, Bae, or Young Jae."

"Those are kind of basic, don't you think?" TOP asked.

"Well, they'll be going to an American school, so it needs to sound somewhat western. See, I was thinking names like Jin Ae and Jae-sun sound like western names, like Jinny and Jason. and I think Hyo and Hea would be adorable."

TOP sighed and shook his head, "Really? We're doing the stereotypical rhyming? I mean, come on. Hyo and Hea? Jin Ae and Jae Sun? Mina and Minho? Come on now, Nat. I thought we were cooler than that."

"Well we don't have to do that." I muttered. "What are your favorites, then?"

"I like Mina and Hea for the girl. But people may call Hea Hee instead of He-ah. I like Jin Ae, too. For the boy I do like Minho. and I like Jae Sun."

"What do you think though? Of those all. Narrow it down more."

"Well, let's think of middle names to go with them. The girl?"

"Well, I paired Mina Mariella, Hea Rosabella, and Jin Ae Alessa."

"I like the first two, Jin Ae is out. Now, Boys?"

"Let's see... Minho Marcello and Jae Sun Gianni."

TOP thought for a moment.

Aj shrugged. "Personally, I like Mina Mariella. That's really pretty."

"Yeah, and I like Jae Sun Gianni." Vinny added.

"And neither of them rhyme with each other." I smirked at TOP.

"Mina Mariella Choi.... Jae Sun Gianni Choi..." TOP said to himself. He looked at Seungri. "What do you think?"

"I think that you should name the boy Seungri." Seungri muttered, pouting.

"There we go!" Vinny exclaimed pointing at Seungri on the screen. "Seungri Vincent Choi! Your two favorite men! Three counting Top's last name!"

"Vinny, no." me and AJ said at the same time.

"I guess we'll decide when they're born. I have a feeling we'll know right when we see them." TOP shrugged.

"What? We aren't deciding??" I exclaimed. I held up three pieces of paper. "AJ and I have filled these papers full of names! Come on now!"

"Natalia, I'm sorry. I'm really tired right now. We wake up at four to go to the set and we don't get done until nine at night. We're doing this so I can be back home a week before your due date. Choosing names hasn't exactly been on my list of things to do."

"And it's been on my mind because I can't get out of freaking bed." I growled. "Top, these are OUR children. Their names, that's a big thing. Like really big."

TOP snorted. "You say that and yet you say Hyo and Hea would be cute." He shook his head.

I scoffed and looked at him. "Oh my God. At least I'm trying! You haven't even thought about it!"

"Because I'm not at home to think about it! I'm constantly doing things!" TOP snapped back.

I shook my head. "You know what? Whatever. I don't care what you think. Because clearly you don't care. If AJ and Vinny end up naming the twins with me, then I'm fine with that. At least they're here to support me."

"Natalia, I've been working! I can't stop!"

"Yes you could!" I nodded.

"How? By having Big Bang perform with one-less member?"

"You guys did that when Daesung had his issues. You could have pushed the movie back, too. You know, honestly, I think you wanted to be away while i was pregnant."

TOP's eyes widened. "Natalia, that's ridiculous!"

"It's true! After Kenji told you about all the mood swings and the cravings, I saw the look in your eyes. You were scared! And now Vinny has to deal with it!"

"It's true." Vinny nodded. "Except She's not allowed to eat cookie dough."

"Yeah, my parents have me on this freaking stupid organic diet which means no junk food! I haven't had fries or ice cream or cookie dough since I got pregnant! And it because that's all I want! You don't have to deal with this!" I practically yelled.

"Nat, calm down." AJ said quietly.

"Well, maybe I am better off being away from you while you're like this. Who knows what could have happened." TOP growled back.

Seungri gasped. "Hyung! Don't say that!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm done. Come back if you think you're man enough to deal with me being in labor. Or maybe you're too scared for that, too." I clicked the END CALL button, and TOP went away before he could say another word.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! :)

So what do you think? Are Nat and TOP just arguing because of nerves and being scared? Will TOP be home in time for his babies to be born?

And what do you think of the names? Let me know your favorites in the Comments!!! :)