The Text

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

I walked back into the house. TOP was helping Nonna carry things from the kitchen to the dining Room. "Everything alright with Seungri?" TOP asked when he saw me.

I grabbed the bowl of salad while he grabbed bread. "Yep. Everything is fine." I kissed him quickly on the cheek.

We walked out to the dining room. "Cena! Vieni a mangiare!" Nonna announced (supper! come eat!) . Everyone ran into the dining room, and TOP and I were the first to sit down. Vinny sat next to TOP, and I stood to help Grace up in her booster seat.

"I got her." TOP said contently, standing. 

"I can pick her up." I grumbled, sitting back down. 

TOP picked up Grace and put her in her chair. "I don't want you to hurt anything." TOP smiled slightly. He kissed the top of my head.

"See? That's the kind of man we like in the family! He does everything for his woman!" Angelina smiled. She side-glared Kenji.

"I do everything for you! Is this because I wouldn't help you put on your shoes?" Kenji sighed.

"I can't reach!" Angelina huffed.

"They were flip flops! And I was holding Kyoki."

"And that is how you two will be in five years." Jason pointed at Angelina and Kenji while looking at TOP and I.

"No we won't." I sighed, shaking my head. "I can put on my own shoes."

"Not when you're this big." Angelina sighed, patting her stomach.

We started passing food around, first the salad, then the bread, then the pasta. I helped Grace get everything. We all started eating, and I looked at my dad as I tore apart Grace's bread and cut apart her lasagna. "How's work, dad?"

"Good." Dad nodded. "Carly, Mark, Drew, and AJ still work there since they're all going to community college. They miss you. AJ and Carly ask how you are a lot."

"I need to tell everyone about this." I sighed.

"I know. That should be fun telling AJ.." Dad chuckled.

"I know..." I whined. "Don't remind me.

" "Why are you do worried to tell AJ?" TOP asked.

"Because I promised him I would not have kids until I graduated. Because he knew I wanted to be young and have kids. But that didn't work out."

"Well, I think--" TOP was cut off by his phone ringing to Dancing on my Own. "Sorry." He apologized, digging his phone out of his pocket. "I forgot I had it on." he looked at his phone, and a confused look popped up on his face. He sighed and pressed ignore, silenced his phone, and put it on the table.

"Who was that?" I asked, finishing helping Grace. I handed her her fork.

"Bom for some reason...." TOP shook his head. "I don't know. Shes not important."

My heart rate quickened. Bom? Why Bom?

His phone lit up again with a call, and he ignored it.

Why was Bom calling him?

------

Later that evening, we were all sitting In the living room, eating homemade cake and watching a movie. Nonna stood up. "I'm going to go finish loading the dishes into the machine. Let me take your dishes."

"I'll help." TOP said. He stood and took both of our plates, then helped gather the rest.

"Thank you, Seunghyun-ah." Nonna smiled. They both walked Ito the kitchen.

"I hope he's that helpful when the baby comes along, Natalia." Mom sighed, nudging me with her foot since I was sitting on the floor next to be couch and she was on the couch.

"I hope so, too." I sighed. I felt something vibrate on the floor, so I looked down. TOP's phone had alerted with a text. I saw the screen.

Message from: Bom.

I gulped. What was it? 

I couldn't help it. I pressed open. I couldn't believe what I read.

Top-ah.... Y haven't u answered ur phone? I heard Seungri talking 2 Natalia..... There's something u shud know. She's not telling u. Let's just say Seunghyun is the name of the father. I'll tell u wen u come home.

She heard. Bom HEARD. That little snitch!

I shook my head. This couldn't be happening. He wasn't going to find out this way.

I groaned quietly and covered my face.

Screwed. I was so screwed.

"Everything alright?" TOP asked, coming in. He sat next to me.

"I think.... I'm going to LA with you tomorrow." I sighed. I uncovered my face. "Bom texted you."

He picked up his phone and read the message. "What? What's she saying?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. When we're with everyone."