Lack Of Communication Much??

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

"Holy that was close." I muttered to Jiyong as we drove down the road.

"What happened?" Jiyomg asked.

"I was booking that hotel for me and Nat tomorrow, and then she came in... Dressed so... Omo."

"What do you mean Omo?" Jiyong was now amused.

"I mean, black see-though lingerie, thigh high stockings, and leopard heels. That Omo."

"Holy !" Jiyong exclaimed. "What did you do?"

"I left." I shook my head. "She tried getting me into bed, and believe me, it took all my willpower to leave."

"I think it's so stupid you are insisting on waiting to bang her tomorrow night."

"I want it to resemble like the first time we ever had . I got the same exact room, and the boat ride..." We pulled up to the jewelry store. "The giving her the ring."

"Well, this better work. I'm not losing sleep from babysitting the twins tomorrow for nothing."

We both got out of the car, and I spoke. "Hey, how's Jinae?"

"Good." Jiyong nodded. "We went out again last night. She seems to like me."

"What is that, like, the fifth date you've been on with her? Things are getting serious, Almighty Kwon Leader." I smirked and nudged Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckled, embarrassed. "I don't want anyone to know about it yet. You can't even tell baby."

"Seeing how I'm the middle man in everything, I should be able to tell her one of the reasons why I'm not at home banging her." I muttered. Every time Jiyong had wanted to hang out with this girl, I had to come with so it didn't look like a date. Third wheel, much?

"Ahh, Seunghyun. We've been expecting you." Mr. Martin noticed Jiyong and I right away as soon as we walked in.

We both walked over to him. "I got a call the ring was ready?"

"Yes, yes of course. Would you like to see it?"

I nodded. "Of course."

Mr. Martin smirked. "I'll be right back." he left, and Jiyong spoke.

"Hey, you owe me anyway for doing all this for you. The ring shopping, the babysitting, the dress buying..." yesterday Jiyong and Jinae went into Chicago with me to pick out a nice dress for Natalia tomorrow, since that was when I would propose.

"And here we go." Mr. Martin came back with a small black velvet box. He opened it and handed the box to me.

The ring was perfect. A large diamond was in the center, the whole band was encrusted with diamonds, and a small garnet was on either side of the large diamond, engraved with Mina and Jae Sun's initials.

"Perfect." I smiled, shutting the box. "Where do I pay?"

Mr. Martin rung up my purchase. I paid, and we were good to go.

In the car, I looked at the ring in the box before shoving it into my pants pocket. I didn't want to lose it. "I need you guys to be at the house by eight tomorrow morning, arasso?" I asked Jiyong as I drove away. "Madeline will be there, too."

"We got it, man. Don't worry. Just have fun with Nat."

I drove Jiyong back to the hotel, and then I drove back to the house. I hoped Natalia would be upstairs so I could hide the ring.

-------

Natalia's POV

It had been a while since I went on any K-Pop sites, and I regretted it as soon as I logged on. All over sites were rumors and allegations for the reason TOP had been gone lately:

There was another woman.

Of course, as I looked at pictures, this girl was Korean and stick thin. Oh, and gorgeous. Pictures showed them all around Chicago, even shopping for clothes!

One picture I even saw was of them in a busy street, TOP holding her hand at an intersection.

What. The. ?

"Once a cheater always a cheater." I muttered, shaking my head as I pressed print for all these pictures. He couldn't deny it now.
There was even a picture of him and her going into a jewelry store! He already bought her jewelry!

I was so happy the twins were upstairs taking their nap. They didn't need to hear me kill their father.

Oh, it would definitely be a slow and painful death.

I walked into the living room, since that would be the first room TOP would walk by after he came in through the garage.

I set down all my evidence on the table, and looked out the window. It was dark out, and I saw headlights enter the driveway.

Perfect.

I quickly wiped my eyes from any signs of crying, and sat down in the dark room.

I heard the car door lock, and then the door leading into the house opened.

As soon as I heard footsteps in front of the living room, I clicked on the table lamp and crossed my arms.

TOP jumped. He quickly shoved something in his pocket and looked at me. "Holy , Nat! Give me a ing heart attack!"

"Where were you." I asked coldly, glaring at him.

"I-I told you. I was with J-Jiyong."

Stuttering. A certain sign of lying.

"Bull." I sneered.

"Bull? Natalia, you can call him. I was with him." he looked at me. "What have you been up to?"

"Oh, just checking out a few sites." I stood, not even caring to readjust my tank top and yoga pants. "I see you've made a new friend." I tossed him one of the pictures.

TOP looked at it and actually smiled! "Oh yeah, that's Jinae."

I scoffed. "That's all you'll say about it?!? You think I'm okay with you stepping out with another woman?! Who is she, Seunghyun!?!"

He flinched from my shouting. "She's a hair and makeup intern at YG! I met her a couple weeks ago."

I scoffed. "Because she immediately let you her, right?" my voice cracked. "Hey, now since you have your own -buddy, maybe I should get my own. I've already had Seungri, so maybe if Seven and Han Byul break up I'll take a shot at him. He's pretty tall and hot."

TOP looked at me, confused. "What? Natalia, I never..."

"Then why have you refused me, huh? I tried to give you what you wanted! Do you not think I want it, too?!?" I was crying by now.

"Natalia, it's not what you think! I'm not cheating!"

"Then explain this picture!" I handed him the one of him holding her hand.

He looked at it. "Oh, I remember that. She was just about to walk into traffic, so I pulled her back to save her, Natalia."

I shook my head. "You are such a . I know there's something you aren't telling me!" I threw the rest of the pictures at him. "Then how can you explain the jewelry store? The lunch dates?" I looked at him and crossed my arms. "The hotel reservation for tomorrow?"

TOP looked at me. "The hotel reser-" he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "That was supposed to be a secret..."

"Yeah, a secret from me! I can't believe you!"

"No, it was supposed to be a surprise for you tomorrow!" TOP corrected me.

I didn't believe him. "Oh, you just now decide it was supposed to be a surprise! You said it was a secret!"

"Uh, you know English isn't my first language! I mixed up the two words! I do that when I'm... I'm..."

"Caught in a lie?" I went to go walk past him. "I can't believe you."

TOP grabbed my arm. "Stop. Please. Let me explain."

I faced him. "Explain what?! Why your cheating when we have kids together?!? I thought you would never do this to me again!" I hit his chest with my fist.

TOP covered my fist with his hand. He actually chuckled and shook his head. "This is so ed up..."

"Uh, yeah!" I nodded.

TOP sighed and let to of me. "Jinae... Is Jiyong's new girlfriend."

"Oh, so she's cheating on Jiyong, too? That's just great." I crossed my arms.

TOP laughed. "No! I have to go with them so it doesn't look like a date! They don't want it public yet! That picture, of me saving her, we were going to meet Jiyong at a cafe. The jewelry store, we were meeting Jiyong again. The shopping for clothes, you know Jiyong's addicted to new clothing. The hotel really is for us. I wanted to surprise you."

I wiped my eyes. "Seriously?"

TOP nodded. "Yes. I wasn't supposed to tell you. But clearly that's messed up more things."

"Why won't you actually have then? What's your excuse for that?"

"Because... I do okay? I really want to. I wanted to save it for tomorrow." he chuckled and wiped my cheeks. "Do you realize how hard it was for me to walk away from you earlier? I couldn't look at you because I knew if I did, I would have given in. That time in our bedroom, I slept in the guest room because I knew of I would have stayed in there, I would have let you done what you were doing. I love you and only you, okay? No other woman will ever get in the way." he kissed me lightly, and I let him.

"You scared me." I admitted. "I thought things were going so down hill..."

TOP smiled. "No. They are so far away from that." he put his hands on my arms. "I just shouldn't keeps things a secret from you, should i?"

"No you shouldn't." I shook my head. "So about this Jinae... When do I get to meet her?"

"You don't." TOP shook his head. "Jiyong doesn't want anyone to know but me. The guys don't even know."

"Awww..." I pouted. "Oh, and thanks to you, I have to find a sitter for tomorrow at last minute."

"No you don't." TOP shook his head. "I have that covered."

"Who'd you get? My parents?"

TOP smiled and shook his head. "Nope. The guys."

My eyes widened. "You got Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, and Jiyong to babysit?! Are you insane?"

"No. They'll be fine." TOP shrugged. He suddenly remembered something and looked at me. "Were you serious about Seven?"

I smirked and shrugged. "Hey, hes pretty good looking. You guys do call yourselves the handsome Choi brothers."

TOP sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I am making sure he and Han Byul never break up."