Family Photo Shoot

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"You didn't have to re-dye your hair." I sighed as I looked at TOP when we were driving to my grandparents' house.

TOP ran his hand over his freshly dyed-brown hair, which was an identical style to how he had it before his hair was dyed blue http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ohb9afEcfHc/Ttz0lQDL0OI/AAAAAAAANb8/0RiA9UmJrNg/s1600/Big+Bang+TOP+-+choigo+2.jpg. "It's temporary. Lola said as soon as it take a shower it'll run right out and it'll be back to blue. I didn't want your parents to think I was... Irresponsible."

"They know you have no choice in what YG wants to do to your hair. I just hope it goes back to the correct blue."

"Lola gave me extra just in case."

"Why did mom let Top come and not Minzy?" Vinny whined, throwing his head back. "It's no fair!"

"Because Minzy isn't pregnant." I muttered.

"You told Mom?!" Vinny gasped.

I shook my head. "No. She knows something's wrong, though."

"Great..." TOP winced, hanging his head. "The last thing I want is your parents to hate me. Your father... I can't face him."

"It's not Dad you have to worry about." Vinny snorted.

"Really?" TOP asked, looking from Vinny to me.

"My mom is who you need to worry about." I explained. "You should know that."

"Great..." TOP sighed.

We pulled up to my grandparents house, and it was like everyone was waiting for us. I immediately saw Tony's mouth move in a shout, and he ran at the car when we parked.

"Here we go!" Madeline smiled, unbuckling her seatbelt. We all got out of the car.

"Natty!!" Tony smiled, immediately jumping into my arms. I picked him up, despite TOP's look of uneasiness when Tony was pressed against my stomach.

"Hey, Tony! I missed you so much!" I smiled, squeezing him tightly. I kissed him on the cheek.

Vinny must have noticed TOP's uneasiness, because he took Tony from me. "Hey, little dude! What up?!" Vinny smirked, lifting up Tony and putting him on his shoulders. They started towards the porch where everyone was, and I pulled TOP back.

I turned him to face me. He looked so nervous. I could tell even though he was wearing sunglasses. I kept ahold of his arm and stepped closer. "Hey. Calm down, okay? Everything's fine. I'm not even stressed right now."

"But... You're here with your family. They have to know!" TOP said quietly back.

"They will. AFTER the shoot. They won't suspect a thing right now, alright?"I took a step back so he could look at me. "Look. I'm not even showing. I won't show for like, another month."

"But... All the kids will want you to pick them up... And I don't want the strain on you or the baby."

"The heaviest kid I'm picking up is Tony, who's like, sixty pounds. Pregnant women pick up things all the time. I'll be fine, okay?" I stepped closed again. "I'm not stressed right now, Seunghyun. So you shouldn't be either." I kissed him quickly. "Now, come on. Let's get ready."

We both walked up to the porch, and my mom was the first to hug me tightly. "Natalia... I'm so glad you're home."

"Seunghyun." My dad smiled, nodding to TOP.

"Hello Mr. Marcs." TOP smiled.

Mom let go of me, and she hugged TOP next. "Seunghyun, it's so great to see you again."

"It's great to see you too, Mrs. Marcs. It's great to see everyone again." TOP nodded at everyone.

I looked over at Angelina and Kenji. Kenji was holding Kyoki, and Angelina looked huge, like she would burst at any moment. "Ang, when are you due?! Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed 

"In two weeks actually." Angelina sighed. "I'm just ready for her to come out."

"We all are ready." Kenji yawned. He patted TOP on the back. "Just keep in mind, Top. When Natalia's pregnant, when she doesn't sleep, you won't either. And when she wants that cookie dough at two in the morning, for the love of God go and get it without arguing."

"But that's not gonna be for at least five years, huh, Nat?" Mom smiled. She had no idea.

"Um..." I started, glancing at TOP.

"Okay!" Vinny suddenly said loudly as he clapped his hands. "Well, why do you guys show us what we're supposed to be wearing? Because we don't know at all."

I silently thanked Vinny, giving him a grateful stare. He winked back.

"Oh, yeah! Come on in, come on in!" Mom ushered us into the house. "As you can see, we all have black polo shirts and some kind of white bottoms on. Your outfits should be upstairs. Natalia, the girls all have their hair straightened, so you're fine. Seunghyun, we tried best wit your size. Lola told Nat and she told us."

"I trust ya." TOP smiled.

"Natty! You should see my new game!" Lizzy exclaimed, holding up her DS. "I'm a designer!"

"Cool, Liz. But I'll look at it later, okay? I need to go get ready."

TOP, Vincent, Madeline, and I headed upstairs and to the room where our clothes were. I had a black American eagle polo and short white twill shirts, Vinny had a black American Eagle Polo and white cargo shorts, Madeline had a similar outfit to me, and TOP had a black Ralph Lauren polo and white relaxed jeans.

We all went to separate bathrooms and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. Well, the good news is I was nowhere near showing. Yeah, my abs were a little faded and my was a little bigger, but no one would be able to tell.

I walked downstairs, where Madeline, Vinny and TOP already were with the rest of the family. TOP had Kyoki on his hip, and he was playing some kind of peekaboo with him. Whenever TOP would cover Kyoki's face with one hand, Kyoki would lean his head forward into his hand. Then TOP would take it away quickly, have a surprised look on his face that consisted of wide eyes, an open mouth, and his eyebrows arched. Kyoki would burst into squeals and laughter.

I just stood there.... Watching how good he was with Kyoki. How proud my parents seemed to be that he would be part of our family. They were all in the kitchen, and there I was, standing at the end of the hall by the big staircase, knowing that no matter how good of a father he would be, my baby may not be his.

Madeline glanced down the hall and saw me. I must have looked like I was about ready to cry, because she immediately excused herself and hurried toward me. "Not here. They'll know something is up. C'mon." she put her arm around my shoulder and led me up the carpeted steps.

As soon as she shut the door to the bedroom we walked into, the bedroom she, Vinny, Isabella, Brett, and I would always sleep in when we would stay the night, I started hyperventilating. My heart was racing. I was in full-fledged panic attack mode. "I can't do this. I can't do this. I'm lying. All I'm doing is lying." I let out a sob as I covered my mouth and my body shook.

"Nat. Nat, calm down, okay?" She sat me down on the bed. "You aren't lying. You're going to tell the family tonight. It'll all be okay."

"No it's not." I shook my head. "I'm lying. I'm lying to Top. I'm lying."

"Lying to Top? Natalia, how could you be--"

"The baby might not be his!" I wailed, covering my eyes.

"The baby's Seungri's?!" I heard Vinny exclaim.

"You're pregnant?" Brett gasped.

I had no idea either had entered the room.

"Shut the damn door!" Madeline hissed. Her arm was still around me.

I heard the door shut.

"Natalia, what do you mean the baby may not be Top's?" Madeline asked calmly.

"I had with Seungri, then less than a week later, I had with Top." I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes.

"Did either use a ?" Brett asked.

I shook my head. "And it's too close to tell. Only you guys, Daesung, and Seungri know. If I told Top, he would be crushed. He wants to be a dad. I can't do this to him."

"Nat, you're going to have to tell him eventually. What if the baby is Seungri's" Vinny asked.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. I threw my hands up. "I don't know! I can't deal with this!"

Brett crouched in front of me. He grabbed my hands. "Natalia, listen to me. What you're doing right now, it's not helping anything. Especially the baby. You need to chill, okay? Don't think about that possibility. Once you know, you'll know. And that when you deal with it. But right now, be happy. You're pregnant. That's the number one thing you've wanted."

I gulped and nodded. "Okay... okay..."

"And, the baby is probably Top's. God would never let a mess up like having Seungri be the father happen." Brett commented.

I hoped he was right.

-------

"Alright, let's get the Roberto-Marcs family together! Roberto, Julie, Natalia, Vincent, and Angelina, come onto set." The photographer smiled as he ushered us to the set, a simple white backdrop.

We all walked over, and I looked back at TOP as the photographer was positioning us. He was standing next to Kenji, who was holding Kyoki. He smiled warmly at me, and I smiled back.

We got to our positions (Mom and Dad standing on either side of a chair Angelina was sitting on, me and Vinny laying down angled towards Angelina's feet in the center. We were laying on our stomachs, our forearms laying in the grass crossed.)

TOP definitely looked uneasy at me having to lay on my stomach. I could tell he was biting his tongue, and his forehead was creased in worry.

"Okay, Natalia, Vincent, Lift your legs up like you're going to kick your behinds... perfect." The photographer grabbed his camera. "And one... two... say cheese."

We smiled, and he took the pictures.

When we got done with that shot, I stood.

"Alright, can we get the married-in men to this picture?" The photographer smiled over at Kenji and TOP.

TOP hadn't realized he was included until Kenji tapped him on the shoulder and led him to where we were.

"Not married yet, those two." Dad smiled at TOP and I while talking to the photographer.

"I'm the odd man out..." Vinny grumbled.

"No you aren't'." My mom smiled, looking over to the driveway.

We all looked over, and there was Minzy sure enough, dressed in a black polo and white skinny jeans. She smiled and waved at Vinny.

"Minzy!" Vinny exclaimed. He ran offset and to Minzy, where he picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her before setting her down.

"I decided that she deserved to be in the pictures too." Mom explained to us.

"Good." I smiled. I looked at TOP and lightly punched him in the abs. "Dude. Lighten up. I'm fine."

TOP sighed. "I just want you to stay safe, you know."

"I know, but it's not like you can put me in a bubble."

"That's not a bad idea." TOP joked.

Minzy and Vinny ran over, and my dad smiled. "Well, it seems like all my grandchildren will be Asian, yes?"

"Dad, they're just as Italian as they are Asian." I smiled weakly.

"I'm just kidding with you all. My grandchildren will be the most beautiful things in the world. I already have one perfect one and one on the way."

Make that two on the way.

We got positioned (All standing: Mom and Dad center, Me and Top and Vinny and Minzy on one side, Angelina, Kyoki, and Kenji on the other). and the photographer snapped pictures. I glanced at TOP and was surprised to actually see him smiling, showing his teeth. He rarely did that for pictures.

After a bit of Madeline's family taking pictures, my grandparents smiled. "We would like-a one picture that has all i nostri nipoti in it." Nonno smiled.

"What?" TOP asked quietly to me.

"All the grandchildren." I explained.

"And-a let's have you all... oh what is the name, Chippio?" My nonna asked my nonno. She then clapped her hands. "Oh-a, si! Dog-pile!" She smiled.

"Joseph on bottom! Grace on top!" Brett announced, running onset.

I started to walk with the grandkids, but TOP stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Natalia, I don't want you to do this." He said nervously.

"Top, I have to. I don't want to, either. But Madeline, Isabella, Lizzy, Tony, and Grace will be on top of me, that's all. I think it'll be fine."

"No it won't." TOP shook his head quickly. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes showed fear. "Please. Don't do this. I'm begging you."

"Natalia, come on." Mom said, waving me over.

I gulped and looked at TOP. "Uh.... I'll try to figure something out..."

I walked over to the group. Joseph, Jared, Jason, Trevor, and Kylie were already piled on top of each other. Brett looked at me uneasily, as did Vinny and Madeline.

Angelina would be standing at the side of the group, helping Grace stay on the group.

Vinny suddenly came up with an idea. "Hey, uh, the picture is gonna look weird if Angelina is on one side and there's no one on the other. Why don't we have Nat be on the other side?"

"That's a good idea, Vin." Madeline agreed.

The photographer shrugged. "Alright, Natalia, get on the other side of the group."

I did after the rest of the kids piled on. I looked over at TOP. He was visibly relieved.

All the kids were laughing at the huge pile they were a part of, and Joseph was complaining he was being squished.

"Alright, Natalia and Angelina, grabbed one of Grace's hands each, and smile!"

We did what we were told, and the photographer took the picture.

----

After the shoot, I looked at TOP nervously. "It's time."

TOP gulped. "I-I know."

As we headed back to the house, I caught up with my mom. "Hey, Mom."

"Hey, hun. What's up?" My mom smiled.

"Uh... me and Top need to tell you something. We need to tell everyone something."

"Now? Natalia, it's almost time for dinner. Your grandmother made her special lasagna."

"Yes, now. Please?" I asked. "It's really important."

Mom sighed. "Alright."

Since Vinny was next to Mom, he cupped his hands over his mouth. "Family meeting in the living room now!!"

How well would this go?