Rehearsal

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Okay, all the idols onstage for the opening number." YG said over a microphone. It was the day before our performance, and we were at the stadium for rehearsal. Our opening number was us all singing Big Bang's Hands Up. TOP and I had Mina and Jae Sun onstage, and we had made sure their earplugs were in.

This song was a great intro, and we all got to sing it together. My favorite part was TOP sharing his rap with Vinny. That was cool to watch.

We ran through the song, just going to our positions onstage and not dancing. We would save that for tomorrow.

"Okay, now let's do a sound check." YG said.

We went through the mics, and I finally noticed there were cameras taping us onstage, probably for a 'making of' DVD.

Next, they went through Se7en and Gummy's stages, so TOP had given Jae Sun to Daesung since he performed in both sets.

Seungri had taken Mina from me, no surprise there. He was walking around the stage with her, pointing out everything.

I was next to Madeline as we watched Seven and TOP perform Digital Bounce. Me and her were messing around, doing their little dance thing. It was fun, and I knew tonight was going to be a long night.

From the audience seats, Simon and Martina were taping our practice.

We went through 2NE1 and Vinny's performance, and it was now time for Fantastic Baby. I was TOP, CL was G-Dragon, Minzy was Taeyang, Bom was Daesung, and Dara was Seungri. We all could act out the guys really well, and during the second chorus, we imitated the time TOP did the center dance. It was just more of me making fun of him, and I also did his little head nods and pointing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXCQ9xLVNY)

We got plenty of laughs, especially when I acted as TOP. Simon and Martina were in hysterics.

Next was my stage with Big Bang, and I realized it would be a challenge. Not only did I have a change of clothes half way through, but I had to run all around stage. TOP and I would kiss, too, like in the Hyori version.

-----------

By two a.m., I was exhausted. We were going through the performance again for the third time, and working out any kinks. The twins were asleep in their carseats onstage by me, and I was laying down, my head in Daesung's lap, as Psy and Tablo worked on their stages.

"I'm so tired!" I groaned as I looked up at Dae. "I'm a mom, I need my freaking sleep!"

"I'm a dad, I need my sleep, too!" TOP complained back. He was on the other side of the stage, doing something with his mic.

"Calm down, yeobo. Deep breaths. Relax." Daesung yawned. He rubbed my temples lightly.

"Dae, you're going to make me sleep." I groaned. "Stop...."

"Hey, your brother is out." Daesung pointed to the right of us. Sure enough, Vinny was on his stomach, his hood over his head, as he used his arms as a pillow to sleep. He was out. Minzy was dozing by him, using his back as a pillow.

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. "Knowing my luck the twins will wake when I shut my eyes!"

"Calm, Natalia. Smell. Now let's a SMMMEEEELLLLLL." Daesung joked, using his quote from the Secret Big Bang Parody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQh7hdONqZ4)

I laughed, and suddenly Seungri came over and plopped his head down on my stomach. I let out an "Oof!" And jerked up for a second, then laid back down. "Yes, Ri, you can use my stomach as your pillow."

"Thanks, Nat." Seungri yawned, smacking his lips as he closed his eyes.

"YG Family sleeping picture!" Se7en announced suddenly, running over. He put his head next to Seungri's, and laid his feet out across Vinny's back.

Pretty soon everyone joined in, and we were one big pile of exhaustion. All I knew was that now , instead of being on the floor, TOP had wiggled underneath me so he could use me as a blanket, and my feet were across Dara's back. Daesung had slumped over onto Taeyang's shoulders. Taeyang's feet were over Gummy's legs, CL was sprawled across Minzy, Bom was laying perpendicular to Vinny, using his legs as a pillow, Tablo was using TOP's legs as a pillow, and Psy was above all of us, by Daesung's head.

Our press manager walked over and took a picture of us all "Sleeping" and menitoned it was going to be published on YG Life. The picture even showed Mina and Jae Sun in their car seats, who were the center of the whole picture.

Everyone slowly got up and back to work, and I opened one eye to look at TOP as he grogilly sat up. "When we get back to the hotel, the twins are going to my parents so we can get some sleep."

TOP gave me a thumbs up as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Deal."