I SHOULDN'T Be Surprised They Asked This...

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

(Same day as Previous Chapter)

Natalia's POV

TOP went out again today, saying something about going shopping with Jiyong. He took the twins so I could finish cleaning the house. Super junior would be over tomorrow.

I called a few of my friends over to help and hang out a bit: Madeline, Isabella, Ella, Carly, and Kelsey. I hadn't talked to all of them in a while.

"Okay, okay. I'm done wiping every corner for cobwebs. You're done swiffering everything. Come on. Let's take a load off and chat." Ella took my beloved Swiffer away from me and dragged me to the living room, everyone else following.

I sighed and sat down. "Fine. What's up?"

"How are you?" Kelsey asked, sitting next to me.

"Fine. The twins slept through the night last night, so I'm not tired for once." I nodded.

"How are things with Top?" Carly asked me.

I shrugged. "He's been gone for the past few days until the evening. But things are still good."

"Good as in..." Ella rose one eyebrow.

I gasped. "What?!"

"Come on, Nat. We all want to know. And we're your closest friends."

"Yeah." Carly smirked. "So how is the bedroom?"

I gasped. "Carly!" since Isabella was leaning against my legs because she was sitting on the floor, I put my hands over her ears.

Isabella rolled her eyes and removed my hands from her ears. "Nat, I'm almost sixteen. I know what is and how it works. Some of my friends aren't s."

"Why do you guys want to know about this?" I exclaimed.

"Because! You were the last one we expected to get pregnant at nineteen. Now you have your own house and everything." Madeline pointed out.

I signed. "Fine.... We haven't done anything for a while."

"How longs a while? A month?" Carly asked me.

I winced and rubbed my face. "More like a year."

"WHAT?!?" everyone shrieked, even Isabella.

"It's hard to find time!" I exclaimed innocently. "And, when I was pregnant, actually grossed me out."

"Nat, you two sleep in the same bed. Just do something!" Kelsey signed.

"We're exhausted! And I find it weird having when the twins are in the same house. I don't know why, I just do."

"He has to be dying by now. You know that this is probably the longest time he's gone without , right?" Ella asked.

"You need to make it up to him." Madeline pointed at me.

"I know. One day we will. It's just-"

Madeline shook her head. "Not just make it up to him by letting him do you. Make it...fun."

"Inventive." Carly winked.

I looked at them. "Are you kidding me right now? I don't know how to be 'inventive'!"

"That's what the Internet is for!" Ella sang. She grabbed my laptop.

"Oh my God..." I winced, covering my eyes. "This is terrible...."

"Okay, first of all, you need some y lingerie. That'll totally blow his mind."

"Some y heels, too. I'm thinking leopard print." Kelsey added.

Ella typed something in. "As for ideas.... Ooh, do this!" she pointed at the screen.

I looked at it. The article was about giving oral with an ice cube in your mouth.

I scoffed. "Are you kidding me?"

"You can do mints, too." Carly added.

Ella and Carly proceeded to look up different techniques and interesting... Positions. I drew the line when Ella typed in ' toys'.

"Okay!" I exclaimed, shutting the lap top. "None of that is happening! The mints was an idea but you went too far!"

"We're just trying to help, Nat." Kelsey laughed.

"I don't need help. I've been with TOP for a while. I think I know what turns him on."

"Maybe you forgot." Madeline shrugged, snorting. "It's been like a year."

"Hey, now." I frowned, looking at Madeline. "I have kids. It's not like I can go into the nearest recording booth and let TOP impale me." I saw Madeline's face slowly turn to shock, and I smirked and nodded. "Oh, yeah, I totally know about what you and Bae did at the studio. Can't hide things from me, cousin."

"H-how?!" Madeline gasped.

I coughed into my hand loudly. "Security cameras." I coughed again.

"When did you watch those?!" Madeline screeched.

"Seungri and I were bored, the security room was open." I shrugged. "Don't worry we didn't watch it all! As soon as we saw Bae's pants go down and you hike up your skirt, we stopped the tape."

Madeline's face grew bright red.

Isabella, to my surprise, spoke. "Can... Can I ask you something?"

We all quieted down and I nodded. "Yeah. What's up, Bells?"

"Does it... Hurt?" Isabella asked quietly, not making eye contact."

"Does what hurt? ?" I asked, curling my feet under me.

Isabella nodded, hugging her knees.

"Well... It depends." Madeline answered first.

"On what?"
"The guy's size." Ella snorted.

"I was gonna say how deep he goes." Madeline shrugged. "When I first had it... Yeah it hurt. I cried."

"Who did you have it with?" Carly asked her.

"Youngbae." Madeline nodded. "He was... Bigger than I thought. He tried being gentle, and as soon as he saw my eyes tear up, he felt really bad. But I told him to keep going. Now, I'm perfectly fine."

"What about you?" Isabella looked at me. "Did it hurt with Top?"

"Top wasn't my first." I shook my head. "Elliot was. And yeah, it hurt. I bled. But, it got better. It was uncomfortable with Top the first time, and then I got used to it, and then it was uncomfortable with Seungri, because he was bigger than-"

"Okay, no talking about my cousin!" Ella exclaimed, throwing up her hands.

I laughed and looked back at Isabella. "Just... Make sure you're with someone you love. I regret giving it up to Elliot when I was sixteen. And use protection. Or else you'll be twenty years old with a set of twins." I joked.

"And if you have anymore questions, come to us, okay?" Madeline nodded. "We're always here for you, Isabella."

"I will." Isabella nodded. She looked at me. "And I agree with them, Nat. You and Top need to have soon. He's a celebrity. This has to be by far the longest he's waited."