(> ^.^)> Chapter 2

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Kyuhyun finally relax after the meeting was over. The board of committee was impress with his new plans and ideas.  They indeed agree without thinking twice and he was happy about it.

 

“Son!” His dad said coming inside his office which startled Kyuhyun.

 

“Appa you could at least knock.” Kyuhyun said standing up and walk to his father.

 

Mr. Cho smiled warmly at his son and patted his shoulders. “I heard you did a wonderful job at the yearly meeting earlier. I’m glad you did it.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and thank his Dad. For few minutes they’ve been talking nonstop with each other until Kyuhyun’s phone vibrated.

 

From: Yogiya <3
To: Kyeobo

‘Yeobo, done with the meeting? Let’s have lunch together. :)’

 

Kyuhyun smiled and quickly type his reply.

 

From: Kyeobo
To: Yogiya

‘Sure sweetheart. I’ll fetch you there in a minute.’

 

As Kyuhyun walk out of his office and instructed his secretary, Victoria, to rearrange his schedule his phone vibrated again.

 

From: Yogiya <3
To: Kyeobo

‘No need yeobo :) Let’s just meet at XXXXX Resto.. I’ll just take a cab, see you. Chu~’

 

Kyuhyun sigh and put his phone back to his pocket. He knows once YongJi decide on something she will never stop until she won so what’s the purpose of fighting over her, right? So he walk his way to the parking lot, got into his car and drive his way to the café.

 

YongJi’s POV

 

I reach the resto first and walk over the table for two. A waiter came but I told him to come back later since I’m still waiting for Kyuhyun to come. Since Kyuhyun been taking years to come I decided to browse over my phone when suddenly it starting ringing.

 

“Sica!” I exclaimed as soon as I saw the caller ID.

 

It’s been almost a year and half if I’m not mistaken, when Sica and Tiffany decided to move back to America. I was sad of course but it’s for their job anyway. Sica is now running her very own clothing line in America which is actually a big hit which is no surprise and for Fanny. She’s now known to be the most requested top model in America and worldwide. Thus, this makes us lose time in talking since the three of us are all busy.

 

We’ve been taking for a couple of minutes now until she open another topic.

 

“So is there any news?” She ask.

 

“News of what?”

 

“Well a news of me being a god mother and an Aunty soon…” I let a sigh. Here we go again.

 

“Well I guess there’s still news of you being a godmother Sica.”

 

“Eh? Still none? How long is it been Ji-ah?” She wonders. Yeah I know what you mean there girl.

 

“ 2 years.” I mumble. “.. but hey don’t even think that we didn’t try okay. We did but I guess God doesn’t want us to have one….yet.”

 

I explained. There’s few moment of silence until I heard her sigh. “Okay, but just wanna ask this. Are you two normal? I mean are the two of you capable of producing a child?”

 

“Yeah, we did go to the doctor to have a check up and she said we are.” I said and I heard her agree.

 

I let out another sigh. “You know, as badly as you all want to see us having a child. I really wanted to have one already and see this tummy of mine create a bump.”

 

“Hey, it’s okay girl.  There will be a time for that.”

 

“I know but every time I see Kyuhyun’s down face when I’m telling him I’m not pregnant it just broke me that I can’t give him a child.”

 

“Yah~ Don’t blame yourself besides you can’t make a child on your own even you wanted to, you know? The time will come, don’t rush yourselves.”

 

I smiled. She’s right I shouldn’t rush over this yet.. “Well it’s nice talking but I still need to finish tons of things here. Bye Ji-ah! Call you some other time.” And with that we both hung up.

 

Few seconds later, I already saw Kyuhyun coming in. I wave my hands up and luckily he saw me immediately. He plastered his dorky smile as soon as he reach our table.

 

“What’s with the smile?” I ask as I let out a small chuckle.

 

He then gave my cheek a quick kiss before settling himself on his seat. “Oh nothing, let’s order I’m hungry.” He said rubbing his stomach as he look through the menu.

 

I laugh at his childish act and called the waiter for our order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter two!!! :DD I was actually planning to post this right after I recieve the trailer but it seems like it might take longer.. so I decided to put this one out ^^ Hope you all enjoy this and keep those comments coming!!! :DD The MORE the FASTER :DD

 

                                                                                                                              Reply Center:                                                                                                                              

 

silverline : :D New chapter is up :))

NoeRod : Your welcome :) but I should be the one saying thank you for the support all of you are giving in this story ^^

gabpie: hahaha... sorry if it took so long but here's the new chapter ^^

DawnSKY : Ooohhh ...we'll see ;)

HaniLoveSJ: Aigoo, thank you so much <3

kpopfan23: Updated :D

honey_teuk: Thanking you so much for liking it :DD Here's the new chap for all of you :))


Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))