(> ^.^)> Chapter 16

Can we still be together??

 

 

2 weeks, 2 weeks since she arrive in California, 2 weeks very since she left without everyone knowing where she is and it’s been 2 weeks since everyone went crazy looking for YongJi all over Seoul and Korea.  The boys where helping out looking where YongJi is but they also have to look after Kyuhyun who had been drinking nonstop. He would usually wake up late then go look for YongJi then go back home drunk dead. But the guys can’t hide the anger they feel for him, they all thought he finally left that habit of his even hearing his reason. But what they can, he doesn’t have anyone now. He only have them and they’ll help him bring things back to normal.

 

His parent’s and YongJi’s parents had been endlessly calling Kyuhyun and his Hyungs about YongJi. They still didn’t know the reason why YongJi run away. The guys keep on telling them they’ve been looking for her so the elders doesn’t have to worry but YongJi’s dad can’t stand it anymore and decided to go to their house.

 

Hearing the door bell rang. EnHyuk lazily stood up from the couch and open it. His eyes were about to pop out from his socket when he opened the door and saw who was standing outside.

 

“Eunhyuk?”

 

“Mr. Lee? Mrs. Lee?” Eunhyuk gasp. He quickly open the door for the old couple and slowly walk behind them.

 

“Sungmin? Siwon? What are you boys doing here? Where’s Kyuhyun?” Mrs. Lee ask

 

Hearing their name they immediately stood up and greeted the elders. “Kyuhyun is upstairs taking a shower Aunty.” Sungmin smiled and offer the elders a seat.

 

Few minutes later Kyuhyun went down, surprise seeing Yongji’s parents. He greeted them and sat down opposite to the old couple. The guys excuse themselves but Mr. lee told them to stay.

 

“Appa, Omma.. what brought you here?” Kyuhyun ask, feeling a little bit nervous. Mrs. Lee sigh and look at Kyuhyun. “Son, you know the reason why we’re here. We’re so worried about our daughter already.”

 

Kyuhyun sigh and nodded. “Kyuhyun, whate really happen? Why did YongJi do such things?” Mrs. YongJi continued.

 

Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin trun and face Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started to feel uncomfortable he knows sooner or later this day they will know the truth behind everything.

 

“I know you boys know something about this? If Kyuhyun won’t speak then I guess you have to for him.” Mr. Lee said, looking at the three boys.

 

“Mr. Lee, this i..” Siwon spoke but was immediately cut by Kyuhyun. “Appa,  I’ll tell you the truth.” The boys all turn their heads to him. He just nodded and rest just sat down preparing for what’s going to happened.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“WHAT?!” Mr. Lee stood up and grab Kyuhyun by his collar. He was angry, NO he was furious. Mrs. Lee sat their looking at him in disbelief.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Kyuhyun look down feeling guiltier than he is. He can’t face her parents now.

 

“Sir!”

 

“Uncle!” The boys quickly stood up and grab Mr. Lee away from Kyuhyun.

 

“How dare you hurt my daughter?! I never thought your this low Cho Kyuhyun?! Your such a disgrace! Never show up in front of my family ever again!” he yelled right in front of him before yanking Siwon’s arms away from him. He quickly walk out from the door.

 

Mrs. Lee stood up and walk a little closer to Kyuhyun. The boys were still at his side as Mrs. Lee cried and glare at him. Few minutes later loud gasp can be heard as Kyuhyun taken aback by Mrs. Lee.

 

“That slap isn’t even enough to make you pay for the pain you cause my daughter Kyuhyun. I trusted you so much, I welcomed you into my family ‘coz I know you’re the one who can protect my daughter but I guess I was wrong.” She cried before following her husband outside.

 

“I’ll just follow them.” Eunyuk said and followed Mrs. Lee.

 

“Kyu, you okay?”

 

Kyuhyn gave a small smile and sat back down the couch. “I’m okay, don’t worry guys. I deserve it anyway.” Siwon and Sungmin stare at each other and sigh. Seconds later Eunhyuk came back.

 

“How are they?” SUngmin ask. “Still the same and they wanted me to tell you all to stop looking for YongJi. Mr. Lee said he’ll do it himself.”

 

“No.” The three stare back at Kyuhyun.

 

“What?”

 

“I won’t stop looking for YongJi. She’s still my wife and I’m responsible for her. Even it will take me forever to find her I don’t care. I know Mr. Lee won’t let me see YongJi anymore once he saw YongJi. So I must do it myself, you don’t need to help me anymore hyungs.”

 

Siwon smiled, seeing how persuasive Kyuhyun his.

 

“We all understand Kyu. I know at this moment we  are the only ones you have but don’t worry we won’t give up, we’ll help you look for YongJi.” Sungmin smiled as the others nod. Kyuhyun gave out a small smile and excuse himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the Other side of the world..

 

10:30 AM

 

YongJi just woke up from her nap. Lately she gets tired easily resulting for her to be sleeping for the wholeday. YongJi walk over the kitchen and grab herself a glass of milk and few cuts of apple. She checks her clock and sigh.

 

“YONGJI!!!!” YongJi nearly choke on her milk when she suddenly heard a girl scream. She stood up and went to the living room and found Tiffany smiling brightly at her.

 

“Do you need to scream Fanny?” She ask munching on her apple.

 

“Sorry.” She smiled. “..hurry up and change you’ll be late for your first check up.” She ordered as she slowly push her back inside her room.

 

“Fanny, you don’t need to do this okay? I can go to the doctor myself.” YonGji said but Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Nu-uh, your not going alone. It’s dangerous for you, if only that bastard isn’t stupid enough he would be doing this but since he’s not doing his job anymore I’ll take care of you.” She explained and push YongJi back inside. YongJi just sigh and went to her closet.

 

Flashback         

 

After explaining every single thing to Tiffany. From the moment Kyuhyun’s personality change, him being so possessive to his things, going homelate, seeing him with another woman on bed, knowing she was pregnant. Every single detailed was revealed to Tiffany and she didn’t like any of it.

 

“THAT BASTARD!!!! HE DARE TO CHEAT ON YOU?! YOU, WHO IS HIS WIFE?! HOW DARE HE?!” Tiffany yelled on top of her lungs.

 

“If I see that bastard once again, I’ll cut his head off and burn him into ashses!” YongJi sigh.

 

“Fanny, calm down. Everything’s gonna be okay now.”

 

“Okay? How could it be okay Yongie? Your husband cheated and now you’re pregnant, tell me how could it be okay?” YongJi sigh and lower her head.

 

“I’ll find my way, Fanny. I’ll make everything work for me and my child.”

 

Tiffany sigh and look at her friend. She suffered so much, all she wanted was to have a happy marriage life and a family but how come it’s so hard for her to have those two??

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you Yongie.” Tiffany smiled.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Both YongJi and Tiffany walk out of the hospital with wide smile. YongJi can’t stop herself looking throw the small picture she got from her ultra sound.

 

“Happy?” Tiffany ask.

 

“Definitely, just look at this. It’s my baby.” YongJi point at the little fetus on the picture.

 

 

Tiffany smiled back and stop by a small resto.

 

“So what do you want? It’s all on me since I finally saw my little nephew/niece.” YongJi giggled.

 

“Hmm, I want strawberry shake with cherries on top, friend chicken and spaghetti!” She exclaimed.

 

“You had a weird taste.” Tiffany laugh and walk over to the counter to order.

 

YongJi smiled and waited for Tiffany to come back. She keep on staring at her ultrasound picture. It was her very first check up and her first time to see her little angel inside. She was so happy after hearing the doctor that the baby was healthy and she can’t wait to know what gender her baby would be.

 

“If only your father is here, there would be someone I’d be sharing my happiness with.” She mumble as a tear escape on her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! I'm Back!!! Sorry if I took so long to update again... I was on a trip for the whole week last week and I don't have enough time to update not to mention my brother detroyed my laptop for installing his stupid game >.< I wasn't able to use it for the whole week but good thing I was able to fix it now and all of my files are still okay :DD We'll I made this chapter a little longer for all of you, hope you all enjoy ^^ and do please leave some COMMENTS :)