(> ^.^)> Chapter 27

Can we still be together??

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I left the company earlier than my usual time and told my new secretary, don’t worry it’s not a she anymore it’s a he,  to cancel all my schedule for tomorrow. I hurriedly went to the parking lot and drive my way to the lee’s mansion.

 

It was around 10 in the evening when I reach the mansion. I park my car to the dark corner of the street and waited. I just hope YongJi would come out, I really miss her a lot and I just want to see her even just from a far.

 

30 minutes had pass and there is still no sign of YongJi coming out. I let out another sigh for the nth time.

 

‘Be patient Kyu, she’ll be out in few minutes just wait.’

 

I waited for another hour but there is still no sign of YongJi.  I think she’s not coming out now.  I stare at the gate for the last time before I turn around when suddenly I saw it open. I quickly get out of my car and walk a little closer but making sure I won’t be seen. I waited for few minutes until I finally saw a man’s figure coming out.

 

‘This must be the man Sungmin is talking about.’

 

I stare at him for few minutes until I finally realize who he is.

 

Donghae!!!

 

Him? No wonder I haven’t seen him around already! My fist started to form into a firm ball just thinking him and my wife together for the past year.

 

He was smiling while looking at the child his carrying. What does that child doing around? I wonder but that’s less of my concern now. All I want is YongJi.

 

“Hae~” I suddeny heard a sweet voice. Aigoo, how I miss that voice. The voice I haven’t heard for the past year.

 

Donghae trun around and there she is, standing behin him smiling sweetly.

 

It’s Yongji, my YongJi.

 

I smiled and stare at her. She actually look chubbier now but still has the perfect curve. Her milky white skin shiny in the dark night and her bright smile. I can’t help but feel jealous seeing her smile to somebody else.

 

They both talk to each other for a while until I heard something that I never think of hearing. YongJi reach over to the child Hae was carrying and smiled.

 

“Aigoo, Hyunnie come to omma already.” She smiled and kiss the child’s cheek.

 

I froze.

 

Omma? Is she saying she’s the mother of that child?

 

I was still in daze when I heard something that broke me. “ Now say goodbye to Appa, he needs to rest too you know.” She giggled.

 

I look at Hae and back to her. YongJI? Hae? And that child? NO!! This can’t be! YongJi won’t do this to me!! She can’t replace me that easily right? She still loves me right? I know she still does but… that child, is that really their?

 

I look back at them, seeing that Donghae smiled and lean over the to kiss the child boils my blood. I hate to admit it but they do look a family. If only I can walk in there and pull YongJi away from him but I just can’t, not now.

 

I let a another sigh and walk back to my car.

 

“Why YongJi? Did you really forget about me? About us?” I mumble as a tear slowly escape my eye.

 

End POV

 

 

Kyuhyun went home with a heavy heart, The scene he saw earlier was just unbearable to watch. YongJi smiling happily with Donghae and a child? Even though really believes that Yongji wouldn’t do such thing to him for it was only a year but what can he do now? Donghae was one of YongJi’s closest friends and he was even her ex lover so he wouldn’t doubt that Donghae still have feelings to YongJi and YongJi could also fall for him.

 

He sighed and went inside his house. Ever since the divorce he didn’t bother to stay inside the room he used to share with YongJi, Kyuhyun move to the guess room thinking it could help him overcome the pain he had been throughout the time YongJi was gone. He would just go in to clean and go out and lock it, he would usually stop by the door and sigh remembering the times YongJi is still happy with him.

 

“Am I that too late to get her back? Did I really made the wrong choice?” he mumble as he lay down in his bed.

 

Kyuhyun made himself a dinner and went back to his room and started drowning himself with paper works.

 

The next day, Kyuhyun woke up a little bit late since he ordered his secretary to cancel all of his schedule for the day. He actually planned to go back to the Lee’s house and see YongJi again but from what he saw last night, He thinks he doesn’t need to see her anymore.

 

He sigh and walk lazily towards the kitchen preparing a simple late breakfast. He grab his bowl and went to the living room and ate as he watch few boring morning news. Later that day as Kyuhyun was busy doing some file reports, his started to create a noise. Kyuhyun groaned and look at the caller.

 

‘Omma calling….’

 

Kyuhyun quickly push the green bottom  and answered.

 

“Yoboseyo? Omma?”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.” His mom replied with a cheery tone.

 

“Oh, why did you call? Did something happen?” He ask.

 

“Nope, just wanna ask you something.”

 

“What is it?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Well, are you free next Saturday son?” His mother ask.

 

Kyuhyun started to wonder thinking if he made any schedule on that day.

 

“I think so Omma, why?” he wondered.

 

“Well a friend of mine invited us to a party and I want you to come.”

 

Kyuhyun sigh. ‘argh another party for the elders..

 

“Hmm, I guess I could come.” He replied. His mother cheered and thank him before hanging up.

 

“ I guess going to some party could relieve me from stress.” He mumble before going back to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone!! Did you all enjoy the chapter?? I decided to make this chapter all for Kyuhyun since you all want to see him again right?? :)) I actually don't have plans to update today, since I have a school but then I got sick, so yeah I'm absent right now and miss my exam :(( but then it's a good thing since I have another day to study :DD 

 

                                                                                                                                         Reply Center:                                                                                                                          

 

honey_teuk  : Hi ^^ Aigoo, thanks you so much for taking your time reading my story even your busy with your studies chingu^^ Hope you like the new chapter^^

terehenwon999  : Nado chingu!! :DD Hehehe Heres the new chapter hope you enjoy :DD

kpopfan23  : Oooh, he already did but sad thing he didn't go and went to her :(( Let us see what he had n mind now :)

gabpie  : Here's new chapter chingu^^ Thank you so much for waiting ^o^ Hope you enjoy ^^

Matthias : True but let's see what will Kyuhyun do now :)) Now he knows YongJi has a child... :D

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))