(> ^.^)> Chapter 30

Can we still be together??

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I know what I’m doing right now might sound crazy for others but I just need to do it. After hearing what Omma said, that I’m the father, I just can’t get it out of my head anymore. Thinking back from the time she left, there might be a chance that Jihyun might really be mine, that his my son.

 

“Mr. Cho, you called me?” Mr. Kang entered my office, I let him sat down by the chair and sat across him.

 

“Neh, I need you to do something for me again.” I said.

 

“What is it Mr. Cho? Is it about Ms. Yongji?” he ask, I nod.

 

“I want you to investigate her again. I want to know where she stayed for the past year and I want to know if ever she went to any relationship during her stay in America.” I said.

 

Mr. Kang just keep on nodding, taking notes from here and there before leaving.

 

I sigh as I sat back down to my sit just then Sungmin entered.

 

“Hey, I saw your private investigator again, did you ask him to do something?” he ask.

 

“Neh..”

 

“What is it about?” I sat up straight and sigh.

 

“YongJi and her son.” He stare at me, confuse.

 

“Eh? Her son? Why?”

 

“I wanna know who his real father is? The family didn’t even announce it at the party.”

 

“But, as far as I know.. isn’t it… Hae’s?” he said slowly, looking at me.

 

I sigh again. “But Sungmin-ah, it could also be..”

 

“Yours?” he continued, I nodded.

 

“It’s not possible.” He said. “.. but why would you rather take Mr. Kang to investigate when you can just go and ask for a DNA test?”

 

“I want to, but I want to take things slowly. I know YongJi won’t even allow it if ever I ask her for a DNA test.”

 

Sungmin agree and stood up. “Well, good luck on that..” he smiled and left.

 

‘Yeah, good luck on me.’

 

END POV

 

YongJi’s POV

 

Today I’ll be taking Hyunnie around Seoul, since Appa said I’ll be starting to work next week. I’ve decided to look around for a while and tour Hyunnie around. I strolled Jihyun around the park, and as expected the park is field with kids running and laughing around, families having their picnics and many more. I smiled at the view, this is what I miss here in Seoul.

 

I sat down by a bench under a big tree, I settle Hyunnie’s stroller beside me and look at him.

 

“Hyunnie, wanna play?” I ask. He wiggles his arms cutely and smile.

 

“Arasso.” I smiled and took him out of his stroller. We both settle on the grass, I already put a blanket on it before sitting down. I squat down as I support Hyunnie from standing on his own fit.

 

“Aigoo, Hyunnie... how can you stand if you keep on bending your legs?” I laugh. Every time I let him stand he keeps on bending them so instead of standing he would always end up sitting.

 

We stayed there for a while, me playing with Hyunnie. I usually let him crawl around, he seems to be having fun looking at those kids running around. He keeps on smiling and making cute noises as he turn to me and point at those kids, as if saying he want to join them too.

 

I smiled and would take pictures of him, Hyunnie seems to be having so much fun.  I let Hyunnie sit beside me, with of course my arms supporting protectively around him, as he keeps on looking around clapping his hands.

 

Minutes later, Hyunnie started crawling again, I look at him as he roll a small ball near him.

 

“Hyunnie, what’s that?” I ask and sat near him.

 

“Aigoo, this toy isn’t yours sweetie.” I said and look at him who keeps his eyes on the small blue ball he keeps on rolling.

 

“Let him.” A voice suddenly appears. I turn around only to find a tall, guy smiling to us.

 

“Kyuhyun?” He smiled, and sat down opposite to mine.

 

“Hi.” He said cheekly and look at Jihyun. “Hi there big guy.” He smile. Hyunnie look up and started making noises again.

 

‘Aigoo, does he like Kyuhyun that much?’

 

He started crawling towards Kyuhyun, until he finally reaches his place. Kyuhyun smiled and quickly pull him up and let him sit in between his legs.

 

“He really like you.” I said.

 

“Well, I guess babies can’t ignore my charms too.” He smirk.

 

‘Aigoo, there’s that smirk again.’

 

I scoff and roll my eyes. I decided to let him play with Hyunnie for a while, since Hyunnie seems to be enjoying his ‘Appa’s’ company. Aigoo, you two are really made for each other.

 

“So, why are you here? Don’t you have any work?” I ask.

 

“I finish them all early today” He said, still playing with Hyunnie.

 

I nodded. “ So what brought you here?”

 

“Well, I was walking around to relax and found both of you so I decided to come along.” He smiled.

 

“….and” He continue, I look at him as his face slowly turn to a serious one.

 

“I want to ask something.” He look at me straight in the eyes. I gulp, is he going to ask about Hyunnie? Oh, please not now. I’m not yet even ready to tell him yet.

 

“Wh-what is it?” Oh no! Did I just stutter?! YA! YongJi-ah! Put yourself together! Don’t be weak!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Am I Jihyun’s father?”

 

And at that moment I just want to faint and let the ground swallow to death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there dear eraders and subbies!! :D Sorry if it took a while to update, been busy with school works. I've been so pressure this past week that I lost track in everything I do, hope you forgive me.. Did you enjoy this chapter?? Well, hope you do hehehe..

                                                                                                                                         Author's Message:                                                                                                                      

Guys, I'm so sorry but I can't give a reply to your comments right now. I'm a little bit in a hurry to post this one. Sorry to disappoint you all :(( I really do wanna give you all a reply, one by one but my time won't let.. Hope you all understand. I promise by the next chapter, I'll give you a proper repaly :)) And btw, before I forget THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :DD after reading your comments I'm sor happy, you all made my day.. you guys keep on posting and I'm really grateful about that ^^ Thank you so much for posting so many comments :)) I hope you won't get tired on posting comments until this story ends :DD Love You All <33333 :D