(> ^.^)> Chapter 20

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

1 week later..

 

Kyuhyun walk through the hallway almost lifelessly as he grip the envelop in his hand tighter. When he finally reach the main office he slowly turn the knob and walk in.

 

“Oh, you’re here Kyuhyun.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Leave us alone for a while.” He ordered his secretary as he bowed down.

 

Mr. lee then gestured Kyuhyun to sit as he sat down opposite to him.

 

“So, I guess you finally made your decision now Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun sigh and place the envelop on his desk.

 

“I’m just here to give you that. I’ll leave now.” He said and walk away.

 

Mr. Lee stare at him until he finally disappear through the doors. He stare back at the envelop and open it. He scan the papers for a while until he finally spotted something he expected to see, his signature.

 

“Good, he sign it.” He smirk. Before setting it aside.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun went home earlier than his hyungs expected. He wasn’t in the mood to work for the day especially what happened earlier.

 

“Kyu, why so early?” Sungmin ask. Kyuhyun chose to ignore his hyung and walk over to his room.

 

‘If he thought that everything is over, well he better think again.’ Kyuhyun thought as he throw himself to the bed.

 

‘YongJi… I’m giving your freedom for now but not for long.’

 

YongJi’s Apartment, 7:00 AM

 

YongJi woke up from her deep slumber when a smell hit her nose.

 

“Aigoo, I’m hungry.” She mumble as she slowly stood up and rub her bump gently. She walk over the kitchen only to find Hae with a apron on.

 

“Hmm, smells good Hae.” YongJi exclaim as she took a seat at the dining area.

 

Hae smiled as he place the food by the table. Hae put some food on her plate as he slice some fruits for her too. He sat down opposite to her as they started eating their breakfast happily.

 

Hae was enjoying his meal when he suddenly felt some eyes on him. He look up and spotted YongJi looking at him.

 

“Is there any problem Yongie?”

 

YongJi bit her lip and nodded.

 

“What is it then?” he ask taking a sip on his coffee.

 

“I don’t like drinking milk.” She pouted.

 

“Then what do you like? Do want some bubble tea again?” YongJi shook her head and pointed at Hae’s cup.

 

“Can I have some of your coffee Hae? It’s been a while since the last time I drank one.” She smiled.

 

“Oh, no..no..no.. Coffee is a no for you Yongie.” YongJi frowned and cross her arms.

 

‘Here we go again.’ Hae thought.

 

Hae sigh and sat down beside YongJi. He put an arm around her as he slowly rubs her shoulder.

 

“Yongie, don’t be like this. You know that it’s not good for you right?” YongJi didn’t respond and look away.

 

Hae sigh again, knowing how stubborn can YongJi get. He told her to take a sip, a small sip to stop her from her tantrum.  After a while Hae let YongJi rest at the living room for a while, while he finish washing the dishes.

 

Minutes later, the door bell rang. Hae was about to get it when YongJi told him to continue his work and she’ll just get it.

 

YongJi opened the door but unfortunately no one was there, she look around and spotted a brown envelop by the floor. She slowly bend down and pick it up.

 

She slowly shut the door and stare at the envelop in her hands. When she saw her name printed outside, curiosity hits her, she slowly open it and took out the papers in it. Her eyes widen as her eyes scan through the content but her world almost drop when she spotted something by the end.

 

“He… he sign it?” Tears were already falling down her eyes.

 

He just can’t believe Kyuhyun just sign the divorce papers. She was thinking things could still be fix between her and him but he just ended everything just like that.

 

YongJi started to feel a little pain in her lower abdomen. Her stomach started to give s little pain but she can’t focus on it too much. Again she was badly hurt and once again heart broken.

 

“Yongie? Who is.. Oh my god! YongJi! Your bleeding!” YongJi stare at Hae before looking down. Blood was running down from her thigh continuously soaking her dress.

 

Hae quickly run to YongJi and carried her bridal style out of their apartment. She was still bleeding and crying nonstop. He set her down by the passenger sit as he climb on the driver sit. He drive as fast as he could holding onto Yongji’s hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

 

Yongji keep on crying, the pain in her heart and the pain coming from her stomach was unbearable already.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAH!!! HAE!!” She scream, gripping Hae's hand tighter as the blood keeps on flowing out.

 

'Please... please not my baby.' She cried.

 

“Calm down Yongie, were almost there… don’t worry.. were almost there.” Hae said. Looking at the bleeding girl beside him as he tried to calm himself down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!! *waves* We lost our internet conecction that's why I was able to update today.. hehehe and please don't kill for what happened in this chapter :(( I pormise I'll explain every single thing soon on why this stuff are happening.. please don't unsuscribe :( and let's pray for YongJi and her baby's safetly :((

Btw, Happy Anniversary ELF!!! Sorry for the late greeting... hehehe :D

 

                                                                                                                                  Reply Center:                                                                                                                          

 

 

4everlovingkyu : Oh my!! *gulp* Chingu calm down... please put does things down first and let'swait for Kyuhyun to explain... *pushes Kyuhyun to you while I run away*

xNoeRod: Hehee, I thought your are :) Well i think he really gave up on her, right?? he just made the wrong move tsk..tsk...  Happy anniversary to you too chingu^^ ♥ 

xHaniLoveSJ : *gasp* Chingu... Nooooo!!! *grabs the sharp pen* Relax okay? Just breath in, breath out... and Just keep calm and eat food :D

xkpopfan23 : He did :( Look at Yongji :((

SungRa : I think he just did chingu TT^TT

xYESUNGanimyeonandwae : Aigoo Kyuhyun is so hard headed Chingu... *sigh*  Happy anniversary to you too :D Sorry for the late greeting.

xnadhirah : Thank you ^^ I feel so love every time I receive new comments from you guys <3 ^^ We'll I hope you would still look forward to my story after this chapter hehe..

xMatthias : Oh, I'm also happy when i spotted new comment coming from you chingu :) 

xsjismylife: true :( If only he didn't cheat. they would surely have a happy family now..

xhoney_teuk : here's another update chingu ^^

xDawnSKY : Ah,, hehe it's okay :)

xgabpie : hehehe you comment so fast ^^ Hmm.. we'll see if Hae will really get YongJi back :)

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))