(> ^.^)> Chapter 22

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Days, weeks and months past YongJi finally got over with the divorce issue between her and Kyuhyun.  She already accepted the fact that Kyuhyun doesn’t want her back anymore so it would be better to just erase him in her mind and heart. For Kyuhyun, he just went back to his normal life, working his life out in the company. His hyungs still can’t believe to the fact that Kyuhyun just sign the divorce just like that,Heechul who never stop nagging Kyuhyun, continue on giving him his cold shoulders. The others , well they just let him be but they know Kyuhyun too well as what they normally say, maybe Kyuhyun has another plan inside his head.

 

YongJi is finally on her 9th month of pregnancy, in few days she’ll finally going to give birth to her baby boy. Hae never left her, his always around helping her, assisting her in doing things. YongJi’s parents including her brother will be coming over to see the new member of the family. Everyone were just so excited to see the little angel.

 

“Hae? What are you doing?” YongJi ask as she spotted Hae inside the baby’s room.

 

“I’m preparing few things to bring when you give birth.” He said as he put few baby’s clothes inside the bag.

 

“Hae, you can prepare those tomorrow. It’s still Wednesday anyway, the doctor said I’ll give birth on Saturday.”

 

“But we’re not sure about that. You birth date is unpredictable.” YongJi smiled and decided to leave him and went to bed early.

 

Thursday….

 

Friday….

 

Saturday….

 

Finally the day finally came, both YongJi and Hae decided to stay at home and wait. It was late in the afternoon, YongJi was enjoying her ever so favorite bubble tea while Hae sat down beside her bored.

 

“Still nothing, Yongie?” Hae ask.

 

YongJi giggled. “Hae, you’ve been asking that for the 12th time of the day and my answer is still the same.”

 

Hae sigh and move a little closer to Yongji, rubbing her big bump softly.  “Baby, come out already.”

 

Sunday…

 

Monday…

 

Tuesday….

 

YongJi was resting inside her room, preparing herself to go to bed when Hae came in with a glass of warm milk. YongJi smiled and finish her milk before lying slowly. Hae again sigh and stare at YongJi.

 

“What?”

 

“When is he coming out?” Hae pouted.

 

YongJi laugh and just shrug her shoulders. “Let’s just wait okay? Maybe he’ll come out soon.”

 

Hae smiled and went back to his room. It was already 2 in the morning when YongJi started to feel a little uncomfortable.

 

“Ughh.” She groan.

 

She keeps on turning around her bed, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep when she suddenly felt something. She quickly remove her blanket and spotted her thigh started to get wet.

 

“Oh my!!!” She gasp.

 

“HAE!!!!!!!” She scream.

 

“HAE!!!!!!!!!” She scream again. Hae went to her minutes later.

 

“What is it?” he ask as he quickly approach her. YongJi was already breathing hard and also sweating a lot.

 

“My.. my water broke!” Hae look at her, confuse.

 

“You broke what?” He ask. YongJi slap his arm hard and grab his shirt.

 

“YA!! I’M GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!!!!” She yelled and that made Hae snap out from his sleepy trace.

 

Hae started to panic, he keeps on running around the room doesn’t know where to go.

 

“Wait for a while, I’ll just grab my coat and car keys.” He said and dash out of the room. He came back within a minute and slowly lifts YongJi up and run to his car.

 

“AISH!!! HAE HURRY!!!!” YongJi complain.

 

“Wait, we’re almost there. Just do the breathing exercises the doctor teach you Yongie. Breath in, breath out, in, out.” He said, trying to calm her down.

 

YongJi followed him and started doing the breathing exercise again. Few minutes later they finally reach the hospital. Hae quickly called YongJi’s doctor, and they wheeled her quickly inside the delivery room.

 

“Okay, now I want you wait here and call someone and your other relative, okay? Just calm down, everything is going to be okay.” The doctor smiled and patted Hae’s shoulders as she went in the delivery room.

 

Hae nodded and quickly grab his phone and called Yongji’s family and Tiffany as he waited for the delivery to finish.

 

 

Inside the delivery room…

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” YongJi scream.

 

The delivery already started and the pain is totally unbearable for her. She keeps on thinking that she might not able to survive this.

 

‘Aigoo, baby…why does it have to so painful’ she thought.

 

“Push a little harder YongJi, I could already see the head.” He doctor said.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She tried again and breath harder. The doctor keep on saying the same thing again and again.

 

‘Ya! How hard does she want me to push!’

 

“Last one, Yongji! Harder this time.”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” YongJi almost collapse, she drop her head back and breath hard. Then few minutes later, a little cry echoed the whole room.

 

“Congratulations, YongJi-ah. You have a healthy baby boy!” The doctor exclaimed and smiled.

 

YongJi smiled slowly, still exhausted on screaming earlier. The nurses cleaned YongJi’s baby and do a little test before finally wrapping him in a warm blanket and place him beside his mother.

 

YongJi smiled, and slowly her baby’s face with her finger.

 

“Hi there my baby boy, I’m your mommy.” She whisper before finally falling a sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back!!! hello everyone!! :DD Sorry it took my some time again to update, school works :(( We'll hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ Finally the new member of the family is out!!! :DD You will all see the baby next chapter ^o^ 

 

                                                                                                                                             Reply Center:                                                                                                                  

 

honey_teuk  : Oh we're the same.. Our class already started but I'm still glad that you are all still there to wait even though all of you are busy with other stuff :DD

terehenwon999  : Aigoo, chingu uljima... here's a new update to cheer you up ^^

gabpie  : True, good thing she still has Hae beside her, but Kyu also has his Hyungs :)) Here's new chapter for you ^^ Hope you enjoy^^

4everlovingkyu  : Aigoo chingu, don't worry.. Kyuhyun already planned something *Wiggles eyebrows* :))

Matthias  : Neh, I think her dad really hates Kyu now... tsk.. tsk.. Oh your welcome, I just finish reading your latest update and it's SUPPPPPPEEEEERRRR sweet <3!!! ^//////^ I can't help but read the chapters again and again :))

HaniLoveSJ   : *Onew cries* Chingu-ah, I think you need to give Onew his chicken back.. hahaha... I surely agree with every single thing you said Chingu!! Even Kyu is such a big idoit, his till so sweet, who could resist those cute smile and smirks, right?? Aigoo, I think Eunhyuk will hunt Hae down when he finds out about YongJi hahaha :DD Oh, the baby is doing well and his perfectly fine ^^ He'll be introduce in the next chapter ^o^

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))