(> ^.^)> Chapter 24

Can we still be together??

 

 

YongJi stayed in the hospital for almost 2 weeks and for the entire whole week Yongji’s parents and Hae would always come over and help YongJi up. Mrs. Lee would always tell Yongji on how to take care of her new born baby and other things she really needed to do, while Mr. lee would sat at the other side of the room with his grandson sleeping peacefully in his arms, and for Hae, he was always beside YongJi ready to do anything if ever she needed something.

 

Another week past and YongJi was already ready to go. Hae was checking everything, making sure he didn’t forget anything to put inside the bag while YongJi just sat at the edge of the bed, staring at Jihyun who was happily playing with his tiny fingers. YongJi smiled as she played along with her little boy, slowly twirling her fingers until his little tiny hands got a tight grip with her index finger.

 

Jihyun stare at YongJi with curiosity as YongJi smiled back to him. He slowly open his mouth and was about to put YongJi’s finger in when YongJi softly grab his hand.

 

“Aigoo, no … no.. Hyunnie. Mommy’s finger is dirty.” She said and wipe off the drool he made.

 

“Yongie? You ready?” hae smiled as he place down the bag and approach YongJi and Jihyun.

 

“Hey there, little buddy.. ecited to see you new home? I bet you’ll love you room.” Hae smiled and slowly JiHyun’s head.

 

During the ride home, Hae kept his speed in steady afraid he might cause a little trouble with YongJi and JiHyun. Hae park his car right outside the apartment building, grab the bags and went in. Once arriving home, hae place the bag first in the living room and went to YongJi.

 

“How is he?” he smiled staring at the little boy in Yongji’s arms.

 

“His tired.” Yongjie whispered. “I’ll put him first inside his room.” She said and walk ahead of Donghae as he went back to his car to get few more things.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YongJi was in her deep slumber when she suddenly she heard a small cry that waken her up. She slowly got up from bed and walk out of the room towards the baby’s room and there she saw Hae carrying the crying Jihyun in his arm as he tried to calm him down by singing few baby songs.

 

“Hae?”

 

Donghae slowly turn to his side and found YongJi standing by the door stand.

 

“Oh, did I wake you up? Sorry.” He apologetically said. “I heard Jihyun cry few minutes ago so I tried calming him down, I didn’t bother to wake you up since I know you really tired.” He explained still trying to calm Jihyun down.

 

YongJi was touch by Donghae’s sweet intentions, she slowly walk over to him and carried Jihyun who immediately calmed down once he got in hid mothers arm.

 

“Aigoo, such a mama’s boy, huh?” Hae teased as he look at Jihyun who was calmly staring at him.

 

“I think his hungry Hae, can you make his food?” Ask YongJi, hae smile brightly and immediately went to the kitchen and started preparing the baby food. Few minutes later, Hae came back with a small bowl and a baby’s bottle.

 

Hae help Yongji to fee Jihun, he would be down making does funny faces and feed Jihyun while YongJi sat next to him , Jihyun sitting on her lap as she wipe of the mess Jihyun would usually create. It’s a good thing that Jihyun wasn’t one of the picky babies. He would just eat anything they feed him so no wonder in a lesser amount of time, Jihyun already finish eating. Hae smiled happily and set the bowl on the table.

 

“I’ll carry him.” Hae suggested and grab Jihyun. He let Jihyun rest his head on Hae’s shoulder as Hae slowly rub his back, waiting for him to  berp…

 

Seeing Jihyun finally stop playing around, Hae slowly put him down in his crib not forgetting to give him a goodnight kiss before closing the door slowly and softly.

 

“I never thought having a baby around is this tiring, but it is sure fun.” Hae said to himself and walk to the living room where he found YongJi’s sleeping figure. Hae went closer to YongJi and scoop her off the couch; he slowly went to her room and tuck her in.

 

“Good night.” He whispered and give her a light peck on her cheek before leaving and resting in his room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1 year and 4 months later….

 

 

Yongji’s POV

 

It’s been a year and 4 months since I gave birth to Hyunnie and to tell you the truth I never felt happier than ever. Hyunnie as what I like to call him, grew up as a healthy baby boy. His very bubbly and energetic too. From the looks of it, Hyunnie actually got my eyes and face structure but when it comes to his nose, cheeckbones and smile well I can’t say he got it from me. Even his personality! I really blame Kyuhyun for having such a strong genes.

 

I was done fixing myself after taking a bath, I was checking few things for Jihyun when I suddenly heard cute laugh from outside and form the look of it I know it’s my son. Curiosity got into me, so I went out and walk to the living room and found Hyunnie in his crib sitting, as he laugh at Hae who was kneeled down to be in his level making different funny faces as he hit him with his rubber hammer. I told you, my son is pretty evil.

 

“Ya~ Jihyun-ah, stop it already.” Hae whine as he pouted and use his right arm as a shield but instead of listening Hyunnie end up laughing and hit Hae harder this time.

 

“Aish, such an evil baby.” Hae mumble .

 

“Ya, hae careful with your words.” I said as I went closer to them.

 

Hyunnie stop and smiled at me, as he crawl to my direction in his crib. Hae sigh in relief as Hyunnie finally got distracted.

 

“Your son is so evil.” He said and rest down by the couch. I giggled and  as I sat down beside him and look at my son who is cutely biting the ear of his teddy bear looking at us with curiosity.

 

“Cute.” I mumble.

 

“….but evil.” Hae said. I playfully hit his arm.

 

“Stop saying that, his not evil.” I laugh.

 

We stayed like that for a while, I mean we’re actually used to it. If Hae isn’t out for work he would stay home and play with Hyunnie and usually end up being beaten by him. It’s either I found him whining on how Hyunnie keep on biting him, (well you know  babies love to bite anything), or caught Hyunnie pulling his hair hard or hit him with anything just like the rubber hammer.

 

I snap my fingers up when I suddenly remembered something that I should talk about with Hae.

 

“What is it?” he ask.

 

“Hae, remember the time when my parents called and complain for not celebrating Hyunnie’s birthday in Korea?” I ask. Hae nodded.

 

“Well they actually called me again few days ago..” I said.  “… and they actually said that we’re going back to Korea in 2 weeks.” I smiled.

 

I stare at Hae and waited for his reaction. I mean I don’t mind going back to Korea again, my parents wanted to see Hyunnie again and they plan another birthday party for him to introduce him to our family friends and more. And if you’re going to ask me about Kyuhyun, well that’s the question I can answer. I do admit that I still love him from this very moment especially now that I have Hyunnie, he even reminds me of him A LOT! But right now, Kyuhyun is at my bottom list and him knowing about his son is another thing.

 

“Well what do you think, Hae?” I ask him again. It took him few minutes to answer back. He keeps on blinking and blinking until…

 

“WHAT?! WE’RE GOING BACK TO KOREA??!!” He exclaimed, which cause a surprise on me and a loud cry from Hyunnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!! I'm back!! :DD Sorry it tooke me some time to post another chapter. Been busy at school and Physics and Math had been stressing me out for the past days. I haven't even got a proper sleep since I've been sleeping late at night already :((( well, anyway hopy you all enjoy this chapter :DD 

 

Author's Message:

Hello to all of my readers and subscribers who comment on the previous chapter. Sorry for I can't reply on your comments right now, but I'm really do happy to read all of it. I do want to reply to each and everyone of you but I'm actually lacking of time right now, but I'll make sure on my next update I'll be able to reply in all of your comments :DD  Hope you all like this long chapter I made for all of you ^^