(> ^.^)> Chapter 23

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

YongJi started to stir on her bed when she heard voices from her room. She slowly open her eyes as they tear up a little due to the bright light.

 

“Yongie, your awake.” A smiling Hae was the first one to greet her as he her cheeks softly.

 

YongJi smiled. “Where is he?” she ask.

 

“His at the nursery, the doctor said they’ll bring him here later.”

 

YongJi nodded, Hae help her to sit up and adjusted herself on her bed. She look around and spotted some flowers, and balloons also few congratulator cards.

 

“Yongie!!!” someone cheered.

 

YongJi smiled, seeing who it was.

 

“Aigoo, my friend just gave birth to a lovely baby boy!!” Tiffany exclaimed showing her eye smile.

 

“He’s just so perfect, Yongie.” YongJi smiled, feeling so excited to see her baby again.

 

Hae gave her few fruits to eat, since the doctor said she still need to eat soft foods for know. Tiffany can’t stop blabbering on how YongJi’s baby look, she keeps on showing the pictures she took at the nursery and how annoying the nurses are for not letting her in and carry the baby.

 

“By the way, who put those stuff here? I think it’s a little bit too much.” YongJi ask, referring to the stuff she saw.

 

“Well…the balloons and the greeting cards from me. Some of those flowers are from Hae and the others are from your parents.” Fanny smiled.

 

“My parents? They are here?” YongJi ask, surprise how her parents arrive so fast.

 

“They are still on their way; they said they will go straight here once they arrive. They just deliver those things here.” Hae explained.

 

Later that morning, YongJi was busy eating her lunch. Hae and Tiffany were still there, relaxing and waiting for the baby to come since the doctor who visited her few minutes earlier told them they’ll bring the baby later.

 

Minutes later a knock came, and the doctor pop in holding a little body in her arms.

 

“Hey.” She smiled.

 

Tiffany squealed as soon as she saw the baby in the doctors arms. Hae stop her from approaching and just wait until the doctor hand the baby to YongJi. YongJi’s face lit up, seeing her baby, the doctor slowly pass her the baby, as she instructed the nurse to bring the baby’s bed in.

 

YongJi smiled as she stare at the sleeping angel in her arm. She slowly her baby’s face, when suddenly his little hands lift up and slowly grab her finger with his tiny hands. YongJi giggled looking as the baby doesn’t want to let go.

 

“Well, I think he recognize you as his mother.” The doctor smile, seeing the baby’s cute reaction to YongJi’s touch.

 

YongJi smiled and look at the 2 person standing next to her. Hae was smiling at her also Tiffany who can’t stop taking pictures.

 

“Aigoo, so cute!!! I’m sure Sica will be jealous for not seeing the baby.” Tiffany giggled.

 

“So any name for your little angel?” The doctor ask.

 

YongJi smiled and stare back at the little sleeping figure in her arms. “Jihyun.”

 

“What?”

 

“It’s Lee Jihyun,  I’ll name his as JiHyun..” YongJi smiled.

 

The doctor nodded and left the room. Hae who was sited beside Yongji , keep on staring at JiHyun.

 

“Want to carry him?” YongJi ask.

 

Hae look at her and nodded. YongJi slowly pass JiHyun to Hae. Hae can’t stop but smiled widely seeing the little boy.

 

“Finally, you’re here little buddy. You don’t know how long me and your mommy been waiting for you to come.” He smiled.

 

Tiffany who squealed, quickly ask if she can carry the baby to. Hae slowly pass the baby to her, Fanny smiled and sat by the sofa next to YongJi’s bed. He keeps on saying, on how good looking he is, how he will be when he grows up and she will be his number one godmother.

 

The night finally came, the baby was still asleep. Tiffany already left for she still need to prepare for her work but promise will come back as soon as she got time. A knock came in, Hae then stood u and open the door.

 

“Uncle, aunty you’re here!” Hae smiled. He open the door wider for them to come in.

 

“Omma! Appa!” Yongji smiled. Mrs. Lee quickly approach her daughter and give her a hug and a kiss same goes to her father.

 

“Aigoo, is this my grandson?” Mrs. Lee clap her hands together when she saw a little baby sleeping next to Yongji’s bed.

 

“So handsome. He perfectly got your looks YongJi-ah!” Mrs. Lee slowly exclaimed.

 

“What? I’m the grandfather, and of course YongJi looks came from me. SO that pretty handsome face came from me too.” Mr. Lee boast, smiling widely.

 

YongJi’s parents stayed there for few minutes before leaving and going back to their hotel. YongJi turn her attention back to her baby sleeping, Hae slowly walk to her and sat beside her.

 

“Hey.” He smiled.

 

“He’s so cute.  Can’t believe he belongs to me, that I’m his mother.”

 

“Well you have to coz now your finally a mother to this little angel over here.” YongJi smiled and slowly lay back to her bed.

 

“Rest now, okay? I’ll just go outside to fix few papers.”

 

When hae is finally out of her sight, she sigh. She turn her head to where her baby is and smiled sadly.

 

“I wonder what Kyuhyun will do if he was here. Will he be as sweet as Hae? As Hyper as Fanny? Or as boastful about his looks just Appa?” She whispers as a tear escape her eyes. YongJi quickly wipe it off.

 

“Aigoo, what am I thinking? I should stop thinking about that guy. Now that my son is here, I should be stronger. I can’t be weak in front of him, I’ll be his mother and his father from now own.” She smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep! You saw it right!! :DD I planned on having a double update today since I don't know when will I able to update again. I'm not sure if I can update next weekend since me and my group mates are starting to make our group project. So yeah :DD so How's baby JiHyun to you?? :)) He is such a cutie right :)) I'll be posting more of baby JiHyun's pics here ^o^

 

                                                                                                                                Reply Center:                                                                                                                              

 

gabpie  :Updated, hehe *dances liek Miss A* :D We'll see about that, okay? ;)

honey_teuk  : Maybe soon? i still don't know.. we'll see when will Kyu knows about their son or if he will still know about it. :)) here's the new update :)) Hope you enjoy my double update.. :))

silverline  : I think Kyu is busy somewhere else, nop don't worry.. I won't let YongJi suffer that much ^.^

sjismylife  : Hmmm, he could be :))

HaniLoveSJ  : Me too! :) I just love Heechul's personality and how he treats Kyu :DD *Onew quickly grabs his chicken and runs back to Key* I think his okay now :)))

Matthias  : Hehehw yeah, sorry about that Chingu... I'll comment faster next time ^-^ I somehow had a bad memory..hehehe

4everlovingkyu  : Hahaha, he will, he will ;) Let's just wait and see what he had in mind :))

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))