(> ^.^)> Chapter 28

Can we still be together??

 

 

“WHAT?!” Mr. Lee exclaimed.

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” Mrs. Lee shook her head.

 

“No, I’m not joking yeobo.” She said calmly.

 

“Who gives you the idea to invite them?!” He fired.

 

“Why? What’s the problem inviting the Cho over? Anyway they are part of our family now. Even Kyuhyun and YongJi are already divorce, they still have connection. Do you really expect are grandson to gro up without a father? His Biological father?” Mrs. Lee said calmly.

 

“I don’t care, just get the invitation back.” Mr. Lee ordered.

 

“I’m sorry yeobo but I can’t do that now. The invitations were send last week.”

 

“What?!” Mrs. Lee yelled.

 

“Appa? Omma? Is everything alright?” YongJi said, getting inside the family room.

 

“I heard Appa yelling, is there a problem? Are you guys fighting?” She ask.

 

“Ask your omma.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Omma?” YongJi look at her mother who is smiling sweetly at her.

 

“Why?”

 

“She invited the Cho to Jihyun’s party.” YongJi’s eyes widen in the sudden news. She look at her dad with wide eyes then to her mom. She knows that once she decided to stay in Korea sooner or later she’ll see Kyuhyun again but not this soon!

 

“You invited them?” She ask her mom.

 

Mrs. Lee nodded and smiled. “Yes, sweetheart. They are one of our family’s closest friend and I guess they also have to know about Jihyun, right?”

 

YongJi sigh. “Omma, I agree to this party for you to announce Jihyun, but Omma please don’t tell anything to the Cho , don’t tell them that Jihyun belongs to them too and don’t tell Kyuhyun Jihyun is his.”

 

“Huh? But why? Don’t you want Jihyun to meet his dad?”

 

“Omma, there are things that should left unsaid. So please, don’t drop any single detail to them and to Kyuhyun. Let me handle this on my own.”

 

Mrs. Lee sigh and nodded. She know what her daughter is thing, she just hope she’s doing the right thing.

 

Days past and been spent on preparing for the big celebration for Jihyun’s  late birthday party. Mrs. Lee wanted to make sure that the party look as perfect as she could imagine it could be, she wanted the best for her grandson. This party is also for YongJi, welcoming her back after her long hiatus.

 

“Oh you’re here.” Mrs. Lee said she spotted Donghae inside Jihyun room.

 

“Hi there aunty.” He bowed. “I’m just helping YongJi to prepare Jihyun for the party.” He said.

 

Mrs. Lee smiled. “ I see, where’s Jihyun?” She ask looking around.

 

“Here.” YongJi smiled, walking out of the bathroom with Jihyun,wrap in a baby blue towel.

 

“Aigoo, my grand child is so handsome.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

 

Jihyun smiled and started to making cute noises making the elders laugh.

 

“Someone is excited for the party.” Hae smiled and took Jihyun away from YongJi.

 

“I’ll prepare him, you go prepare yourself.” Hae said, YongJi smiled and gave Jihyun a kiss before walking out followed by Mrs. Lee.

 

Hours pass and the guess started to fill up the Lee’s mansion. YongJi, Donghae and Jihyun didn’t go down yet, Mrs. Lee said they’ll go down once the party finally started.

 

“Hae, you could go down now, I’ll take Hyunnie from here.” YongJi said and smiled.

 

“But I still want to play with my son.” He pouted.

 

“AIgoo, stop that. I bet your family is looking for you down stairs, go now.” She laugh and push Donghae to the door.

 

“You’re so mean!” Hae exclaimed and stump his foot all the way down.

 

An hour pass and the Cho finally stop in front of the Lee’s. Mr. Mrs. Cho step out of the car first followed by Kyuhyun and Ahra.

 

“Kyu, smile a little bro.” Ahra nudge him. “I know what you’re thinking but show a little smile, after all you’re going to see her after all this time.”

 

Kyuhyun sigh and smiled for his sister. “I know.” He mumbles.

 

Kyuhyun soon spotted his parents talking to Yongji’s parents as Ahra was busy talking to few of her friends who are also in the party. Kyuhyun sigh and called a waiter for a glass of Champaign. Minutes later a ticking of glass echoed the whole room of the mansion. Kyuhyun Turn his gaze towards the stair case where he found Mr. and Mrs. Lee standing brightly.

 

“Good evening everyone.” Mrs. Lee started.

 

“In behalf of my family, I would like to thank you all for coming. I know you all are wondering why I gave out a sudden invitation. Most of you know the sudden disappearance of my daughter, YongJi. Well, to clear that issue, my daughter went away to fix some personal problems of hers. We decided to let her stay in America until we both finally decided that its time for her to come back.” Mrs. Lee smiled and look at her husband.

 

“Please welcome back my daughter Lee Yongji and the new addition to our family, her son and my one and only grandson Lee Jihyun.”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee started clicking their glasses and look up the stairs. YongJi went down with a smile and a very cute Jihyun in her arms.

 

“Hyunnie, smile.” YongJi whisper as she look at Jihyun who seems to be surprise to see so many people around.

 

YongJi bowed her head to everyone and smile. Everyone clap their hands and cheered for Yongji and the new member of the family. One by one the guess goes to YongJi and welcome her back, some were playing with the Jihyun.

 

“She has a very cute kid, right?” Siwon, who is also in the party, whispered to Kyuhyun who seems to be out of his mind. Both were standing in the very corner of the hall.

 

“Hmm.” Kyuhyun just stare at YongJi who is still carrying her son.

 

“Don’t you want to approach her?” Siwon ask, Kyuhyun stare at him and sigh.

 

Siwon giggled and grab Kyuhyun’s glass. “Just go.” He said and push Kyuhyun.

 

“Aish this guy.” Kyuhyun mumble and fix his coat and walk towards YongJi.

 

YongJi  keep on greeting the guess as they all continue to greet her and her son. She already spotted the Cho and greeted them also, even Ahra .

 

“Where could he be? Did he even come?” She mumble and look at Jihyun.

 

“Hi.” A deep voice greeted her, she turn around only to find the man she misses the most smiling sweetly to her. The man she love the most and the only person who broke her into pieces.

 

“Ky-kyuhyun.” She stutter and froze. All this time she actually thought she had move on. Indeed, she still loves him and thinking that she finally move on from the pain all throughout the year she was gone but she was wrong. The moment their eyes met, the pain came flashing back in her mind.

 

“How are you? I miss you Yongji.” He smiled and walks closer to her.

 

 

‘I miss you too’ she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter!!! :DD its seems like I've been updating fast right??? Should I slow down a bit?? hehehe, well anyway, i think most of you are happy and celebrating now right??? YongJi and Kyu finally met!! :DDD They finally see each other and Kyuhyun finally got a closer look to Jihyun, let's see if he will notice anything to his son ^o^ Stay tune every one :DD

                                                                                                                                      Reply Center:                                                                                                                       

 

DawnSKY  : True, soon Kyuhyun will know :)) soon :))

NoeRod  : Oh they did ^o^ Hope you like it ^^

kpopfan23 : His a big coward that's why... tsk... tsk..

silverline  : Updated :)) Hope you like it ^^

honey_teuk  : AIgoo, thanks Chingu ^.^ Well, lets see what will happen next, shall we?? :D

4everlovingkyu  : *grabs Kyuhyun's collar* Mind to join me?? hehehehe... Let's calm down first chingu, he can't face his son with a broken face, Hyunnie might get scared... :D

HaniLoveSJ  : Hehehe, don't worry I won't allow any s to enter that party :)) Kyuhyun's reaction :  New laptop! XD

terehenwon999  : Updated :DD Hope you enjoy ^.^

Matthias  : Me too, but lets see how will Kyu react now that they finally see each other ^^

SuperJunior22  : And they did :)))

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))