(> ^.^)> Chapter 18

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

“Yongie, look at this.” Hae said as he walk over to where YongJi is and raise his both hand which is holding two cute baby clothes.

 

“Which one is better? The green one or the blue one?” He ask.

 

“Hae, I think we have enough clothes already.” YongJi chuckled. Hae pout. “Okay, okay now. That’s the last one okay? I’ll pick the green one.” Hae smiled and put it inside the cart.

 

YongJi and Donghae had been strolling around the baby shop for almost half an hour now. Ever since they arrive Donghae can’t get his hands off taking anything he saw and put it inside the cart. YongJi just sigh and smiled at his action. They are now walking at the very corner where the baby crib and stroller are place.

 

“Whoa, just look at this Hae.” YongJi smiled pointing at the blue stroller.

 

“It’s nice, you like it?” YongJi nodded and look at the price tag. Her face went down and sighs.

 

“It’s too expensive.” She mumbles and walk to another one.

 

“Hey, hey I thought you want this?” Hae ask, stopping YongJi from walking away.

 

“Hae, just look at the price. I can’t have it, I’ll just look for another one.” Hae ignore YongJi and called the sales boy.

 

“May I help you, sir?” he ask.

 

“We’ll take this.” Hae smiled pointing at the blue stroller.

 

YongJi gasp and grab DongHae’s arm. “What are you talking about? I can’t buy this Hae.” She whispered. Hae turn his head and smiled.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s on me.” YongJi was about to protest when Donghae immediately stop her. “No buts, just think it as a present for the baby.” He smiled. YongJi smiled back and nodded.

 

They both continue strolling around the shop. YongJi started to feel tried so Donghae decided to let her sit for a while before they continue.

 

“Hae, I think we already have enough for now. We still have 3 months to go anyway we still have time to shop.” YongJi smiled.

 

“Arasso, if that’s what you say.” He agreed. “By the way, do you have a baby room?” he ask.

 

“Yup, Tiffany was so excited that she immediately fix one of the vacant room into a baby’s room.” YongJi laugh.

 

After some time, Donghae stood up and pay for all the stuff they pick. Once they arrive in Yongji’s apartment, Donghae help YongJi to the couch as he bring the his luggage and the things they bought in.

 

“You tired?” He ask sitting next to her.

 

“Yeah, my legs hurt.” She pouted as she massage her calf.

 

“Then it’s time for you to rest.” He said and took YongJi into his arm and carried her.

 

“Oh my! Hae! Put me down! I’m heavy!” She complained.

 

“Stop it Yongie, now where is your room?” he ask, YongJi pointed to the door in the middle. Hae slowly opened it and slowly place YongJi on her bed.

(YongJi's room is the one in the middle, and the door which is slightly open is the baby's room. And the door on the left side will be Hae's room :D )

 

“Rest now, it’s not good for you to be stress out.” He said tucking her in.

 

“Thanks Hae, your room is on the right side next to mine.” Yongji said and slept. Hae slowly left the room and shut the door quietly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already late at night but Kyuhyun was still up, sitting on his bed staring at the wedding picture he has. It was just another sleepless night for him, another night without YongJi. He doesn’t know how long this will last and how long he can keep it before going crazy already.

 

A knock on the door brought  Kyuhyun back from the reality, he slowly put the picture inside his drawer and walk over to his bed and turn the television on.

 

“Come in.” he said. SUngmin’s head pop in and he smiled as he walk over Kyuhyun and sat at the edge.

 

“Still not sleeping Kyu? It’s late.” He said. Kyuhyun sigh and rest his head on the bedrest.

 

“What about you? You’re not sleeping yet and what are you doing here?” He ask.

 

Sungmin sigh. “I don’t know if I should tell you about this.” He mumble but loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.

 

“Tell me about what?” Kyuhyun sat up as he stares at the man with curiosity.

 

“Sungmin, if this is about my wife please do tell me.” He said, it’s evident in his voice that he was pleading.

 

Sungmin sigh. “Her parents found her already.”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun was indeed surprise. He didn’t expect them to find her first, even though he knows they can.

 

“According to the information I got, they found her a week after the little talk they had with you. Mr. Lee intentionally block every single information that you could possibly get on where YongJi is. I also heard they flew to where YongJi is currently staying 2 months ago to check on her.” Kyuhyun listen intently as Sungmin gave him the information he had been waiting for to get.

 

“So she’s outside Korea now?” Sungmin nod, observing how Kyuhyun will react.

 

“Where?” Sungmin sigh and shrug his shoulders. “I don’t know where, it’s really hard to get more information Kyu.”

 

Kyuhyun sigh but show a little smile as a sign of appreciation to his best friend. “It’s okay hyung, you did your best and I’m really happy after hearing that information from you. At least now I know, right?” He said. Sungmin smiled and patted his shoulders.

 

“Everything is going to be alright maknae.” He smiled and walk away.

 

Kyuhyun sigh and lay down staring at the ceiling blankly. Thinking if he could ever find his wife again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Early Afternoon in Lee’s Resident.

 

“Yeobo, have you called YongJi?” Mrs. Lee ask as she water the plants.

 

“Neh.” Mr. Lee answered as he sip his tea looking at the beautiful garden his wife made.

 

“How is she?”

 

“She’s fine, Donghae is with her already no need to worry.” He smiled assuring his wife that their daughter is already fine.

 

Mrs. Lee smiled as she continues watering her plants. It was a lovely afternoon, it was what they usually do when they are having a rest day from work. Stay at home and spend some quality time together by the garden, their favorite place.

 

“I SAID LET ME IN!!!” A loud voice suddenly appea, destroying the silent atmosphere of the Lee’s house.

 

“Who is that?” Mrs. Lee wonder as she put down her water pot and stood beside her husband. Mr. Lee quickly called their butler asking who is making such noise in his territory.

 

“It’s Mr. Kyuhyun, sir. His forcing himself to come in but I already called the guards to fix this mess up.” He bowed.

 

Mr. Lee frown after hearing that boys name. It’s been a while since he heard about him.

 

‘I bet he already found out. Tsk… took him so long.’

 

“Let him in.” he ordered.

 

“Excuse me sir?” Butler Kang ask, surprise by his sudden order.

 

“Let him in, I want to talk to him.” He repeat. Mrs. Lee just sat down and stare at her husband.

 

Soon enough, Kyuhyun walk in with Butler Kang.

 

“Appa, thanks for letting me in.” He said. Mrs. Lee just smiled and instruct him to sit down.

 

“So what brings you here, Kyuhyun?” Mr. Lee ask.

 

“Appa, I know that you know what brought me here.” Kyuhyun said lowering his head. Mr. Lee just smirk.

 

“I see, and what made you think that I would say where my daughter is?”Kyuhyun sigh and look at Mr. lee with pleading eyes.

 

“Appa, please… I need YongJi, I need my wife.”

 

“You should have thought about that before cheating on my daughter.” He glare.

 

“I know Appa, that’s why I’m here. I want to apologize, I’ve regret everything. I just want my wife back.” Mr. Lee sigh as he took out a brown envelop hidden beside him.

 

“But I guess you’re too late now Kyuhyun, my daughter doesn’t want you back anymore.” Kyuhyun snap his head back and stare at the old man in disbelief.

 

“W-what do you mean by that?” Mr. Lee hand him the envelop. Kyuhyun stare at it for a while before opening it, pulling out few papers out.

 

His eyes widen as he read the contents of the papers, where he found Yongji’s signature at the far end.

 

 

D-Divorce?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter for everyone :)) Thank you for all the comments guys ^^ 

 

                                                                                                                                  Reply Center:                                                                                                            

 

 

terehenwon999 : Soon, just don't loose hope ^^ Let's believe in the power of kyuhyun :D

gabpie: he does ^^ Updated :))

DawnSKY : Thanks you so much chingu ^^ I promise to try my best to make this story interesting for all of you :)

honey_teuk : Aigoo, sorry for not making this as a double update. I was about to update this but our internet connection was really bad last night...

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))