(> ^.^)> Chapter 6

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

12 midnight finally strikes the clock, the street of Seoul was already deserted most building were close but not Kyuhyun’s office. From the outside you can still see the bright light coming from his office. Still working his body out in finishing the compilation of paper works he needed by the end of the week.

 

Kyuhyun was resting by the couch, taking break from the pile of works.

 

“Almost done.. almost done.” He mumble as he rest his head and shut his eyes close trying to relax for a while.

 

Hearing the door crack open, Kyuhyun quickly stood up and look who it was..

 

‘Someone is still here?’

 

Too much to his surprise, Hyemi walk in holding a small cup of coffee. Smiling as she walk to were her boss is and place it slowly on the desk.

 

Kyuhyun stare at her confuse before sitting back. “Why are you still here? It’s late, you better go home now.”

 

“I can’t Mr. Cho, like what Mr. Lee said I should be around where ever you are.” She explained politely.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and massage the back of his neck. He really never like her to be around him, he doesn’t know why but he doesn’t like her and that’s it.

 

“Go home.” He says shutting his eyes close still massaging his neck. Hearing no response, he finally relax in his seat massaging his temples.

 

His eyes shut back up as soon as pair of hands were over his shoulders. He look up and saw Hyeri smiling, he tried to stand up but he push her back.

 

“What the heck Hyeri?! Get your hands off me.”

 

“Sshh, your too work up Mr. Cho. Relax, I’m just helping you here.” She said calmly.

 

Soon Kyuhyun started to relax a bit as Hyeri started to massage his stress shoulders softly. Hyeri smiled in victory as soon as she felt Kyuhyun relax in her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Once I reach my house. I quickly got off my car and run over to my room. I slowly open the door, only to find my wife sleeping peaceful.

 

After changing to my sleeping clothes, I sat down beside her sleeping figure and cares her face softly. I lay down slowly and snake my hands to her waist as I pull her closer.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whisper.

 

“I’m so sorry.” I mumble once again as I burry my face to her hair.

 

“I’m so sorry YongJi, please don’t leave me.. please.” I mumble once again as tears started to fall down on my cheeks.

 

I was crying silently, holding into my sobs making sure not to wake her up. I don’t what time it was but I just fell asleep as I cry.

 

End POV

 

- The Next Morning -

 

“Yeobo, you okay?” YongJi ask as he saw him walking out of the room with a motionless face.

 

Kyuhyun gave a slight nod before setting himself at the dining area. YongJi place their breakfast on the table and sat down right next to her husband. YongJi keep on staring on her husband who was staring blankly on his plate. She place her chopsticks down ad place a hand over his.

 

“Yeobo, please tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“Nothing, finish your food.” He said taking his hands away from hers.

 

“Yeobo, you can tell me you know.” She said putting her hands over his shoulder.

 

“DIDN’T I TELL I’M OKAY?! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN?!” YongJi quickly back away by Kyuhyun’s sudden outburst. She look at him, scared.

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before looking back to YongJi. “I’m sorry. I’m just tired that’s all.” He reasoned out.

 

YongJi nodded her head and grab her bag as they both went to their car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello subbies!! *waves* How are you all feeli'n??? New chapter is here :)) Hope you enjoy this one ^-^ curious on what happened?? Well just wait coz I'll explain it as the chapter goes on and on :D and I also thought that I should update this faster now :)) I'll ry if I could have a double updated again today :)) Please continue on posting your comments guys ^^ love ya all :*