(> ^.^)> Chapter 26

Can we still be together??

 

 

The Lee’s car finally stops right in front of their mansion. The butlers and maids help YongJi & Hae in their luggage as Mr. and Mrs. Lee went inside with Jihyun.

 

“Noona!” YongJae yelled, running down the stairs and crushed his sister in a bear hug.

 

“Jae-ah, I miss you dongsaeng.” YongJi smiled/

 

“Me too, Noona.” Yongjae said and loosen the hug, he look at his side and found Hae smiling at him.

 

“Hyung! Long time no see.” He exclaimed and gave Hae a welcoming hug.

 

“Same to you buddy.” Hae smiled.

 

“Oh! Where’s my nephew?” He ask. “Where’s Jihyun?” he continued and trun around only to find Jihyun in his mother’s arms.

 

“Aigoo, there you are.” He smiled and run to his mother.

 

“Hi there Jihyun-ah. I’m your uncle YongJae, but it’s better for you to call me Hyung.” He smiled as he softly poke his arm.

 

“Can I carry him, Noona? I’ll just take him to his room.” He ask YongJi smiled as Mrs. Lee handed Jihyun to him.

 

“Be careful, okay?” Mrs. Lee warned.

 

But not even a minute had past, Jihyun started crying. Trying to reach over to his mom who was standing behind Yongjae.

 

“Aigoo, Uljima Jihyun-ah.” Yongjae hushed but Jihyun just cried harder.

 

“Okay, okay no more crying Hyunnie.” Yongji cooed as he took Jihyun from Yongjae.

 

Jihyun immidiatey stop crying and started to sob instead as YongJi just pat his back softly.

 

“I’m sorry about that dongsaeng. It’s his first time seeing you so he got scared.” YongJi explained feeling a little guilty that his brother wasn’t even able to play with her son.

 

“Hmm, araso Noona.”

 

They all decided to proceed in the dining room since it’s already 2 in the afternoon and they still haven’t taken their lunch yet.

 

“By the way Appa, since I’m here for good now can I work in the company again?” YongJi ask while feeding Jihyun.

 

“Sure, if that’s what you want.” Mr. Lee agree and smiled.

 

“But who will take care of Jihyun?” Yongjae ask.

 

“Oh, I can do that.” Hae said and smiled.

 

“Are you sure about that Hae? I mean you’re going back to work right?” YongJi ask. Hae nodded.

 

“yeah, but I can drop by and play with Jihyun.” He said.

 

“Aigoo, don’t bother anymore Donghae. I’ll just take care of Jihyun, anyway I also want to spedn some time with my grandson.” Mrs. Lee said and smiled, and so everyone agree.

 

“Oh, before I forgot… JiHyun’s birthday party will be held next Saturday here in our house. I’ve invited few of our family and company’s friends.” Mrs. Lee informed.

 

YongJi just nodded her head, knowing what her parents planned. They’ve been bugging her on having another birthday celebration for YogJi since they miss his 1st birthday and they wanted to spend another one with them and they said they can’t wait for another year to come just celebrate Jihyun’s birthday.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cho Company….

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Aish! How come there are still so many paper works?! I’ve been working here endlessly already. Can’t someone just cope and past my signature to every paper? Anyway all of them are the same.

 

“Kyuhyun!” I almost fell from my sit when I suddenly heard someone yelled.

 

Aish this guy  >.<

 

“Yah! Sungmin-ah! Stop yelling will you?!” I glared.

 

“Aigoo, stop giving me that face Kyuhyun, I’m already than you.” He said.

 

*scoff* as if I care. He doesn’t even act like his age.

 

“Whatever Sungmin. So what brought you here?” I ask and stare back in the piles of folders and papers.

 

“I have a great news than I’m sure you’ll like.” He giggled.

 

What’s with the giggled? So creepy.

 

“Well tell it to me now, I don’t have much time.” I said sounding uninterested.

 

“Fine.” He pout and sat down next to my desk.

 

“Remember what I told you that I still kept the private investigator? The one I assigned to look for YongJi and to spy on her parents?” he said. I continue nodding and nodding my head.

 

For the past year, I actually lost information about YongJi. You might all think I already stop looking for her but NO I DIDN’T! It’s just that her dad is so powerful that I couldn’t even get one single info about her.

 

“Well guess what I just receive from Mr. Go?” Sungmin smiled.

 

“He said, YongJi is back in her parents’ house.” He smiled.

 

I froze.

 

What? YongJi is back? My YongJi is finally back.

 

I turn my head and look at Sungmin who is smiling widely at me.

 

“Wh-what? H-ow? Wh-when?” I ask. I can’t even put on my words together.

 

“Well as what he told me, he was spying in the Lee’s house earlier today, until he spotted their car came in and found YongJi went out with her parents and another guy.” He said.

 

What?! She’s back with another guy?! Who could that be?!

 

“Another guy?” I frowned. Sungmin just nodded and stood up.

 

“That’s all I could say for now, I have to go I have a meeting in 5 minutes.” He smiled and walk out of my office.

 

I couldn’t believe this. YongJi is finally back but with another guy? Well I still don’t know whether that ‘guy’ is blood related to her or not but I can’t help to feel mad, jealous and everything! I waited for her for and she’ll come back with another guy? I better go to her house and found out everything for myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! :)) I'm back and as promise Kyuhyun is back :DD Hey have everyone seent the SFS MV??? All I can say it took my breath away..I think I just died after watching the MV, maybe due to too much fangirling hehehe :)) I'm getting LSS to all of their song especially From U, Now, Bittersweet :) Let's give our full support to the boys comback :)) let's help them win since this Month is such a heavy month since their are other good Idol group who will having their comback too, just like T-ara and 2ne1...

 

                                                                                                                               Reply Center:                                                                                                                               

 

silverline  : Don't worry I won't let Hae be lonely in this story ^^ Let's just wait, okay?? I'll make everyone happy.. well maybe not all though hehehehe ^^

4everlovingkyu  Let's wait ^^ and we'll see if YongJi will really take back the Appa title of Hae :))

SuperJunior22  Here it is chingun^^ Hope you like it :))

NoeRod  : Me too :)) Their new songs are totally awesome can't wait to buy their album once it reach our country ^o^

kpopfan23  : True :)) Jihyun is such a cute baby + evil :D

gabpie  : Here it is.. Aigoo, that's what I actually planned making a special chap with our dear leader but after writing it and reading the chapter I actually find it a failed chapter so I decided that I should not post it anymore ... hehehe mianhe..

HaniLoveSJ  : Chingun...I don't know what to say hehehehe :)) *Kyuhyun runs and hide*

DawnSKY  : We'll a little more and they'll see each other soon :)) Let's see if things will turn out good.. :))