(> ^.^)> Chapter 25

Can we still be together??

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

What? Going back to Korea? Is she serious? I mean, I know it’s her parents decision for us to go back to Korea but…. Argh! I don’t even know what to say. I mean this things are happening too fast for me. I’m starting things with YongJi and now were going back to Korea. What if she sees Kyuhyun again? What will he do? What shall I do? I don’t want to lose YongJi and I don’t want to lose JiHyun, even though he isn’t my son I took care of him like he is mine.

 

 

*Sigh*  It’s been a week since we talk about this matter and we already have few more days to go before our flight and right now I’m in YongJi’s room standing with Jihyun in my arms as I help him drink his milk. I just stare at YongJi who’s busy fixing her things.

 

 

“Are you sure about this Yongie?” I ask. She stop and look at me.

 

“Sure about what?” She ask.

 

“Going back to Korea.” I mumble. I heard her sigh. She move to her bed and sat by the dge and I sat next to her.

 

“Hae, I know all of this are so sudden but I swear I’m already ok going back to Korea. I mean, it’s not easy for my parents to always travel here just to us and Jihyun they’re getting old so it would be better for us to go there and besides I never had any intention in staying here forever though.” She laugh.

 

I sigh and give her a smile. I look at Jihyun in my arms and saw him yawn cutely. I smiled and kiss his chubby cheeks. Even this kid is such a pain he can really melt your heart with his cuteness just like his mom.

 

“You could really be an awesome father, Hae. Your child would be really lucky to have you as a father.” YongJi said as she rest her head on shoulder and look at Jihyun.

 

“I don’t need a child anymore YongJi, I already have one here in my arms.” I said.

 

YongJi look up and smiled at me she quickly lean closer and give my right cheek a peck.

 

“Thanks for being a good father to Jihyun.” She said and stood up and continues her work.

 

I smiled and stood up from the bed slowly and walk to Jihyun’s room and slowly place him in his crib. I stayed there for a while and sang him his lullaby. I peck his forehead and whiser a sweet good night to Jihyun before walking back to my room and rest.

 

I just wish going back to Korea won’t be too bad for YongJi and especially to me.

 

 

End POV

 

 

Days pass and YongJi spend most her remaining days in California preparing. She’s currently inside Jihyun’s room, wrapping her son in a thick towel after bathing him.

 

She slowly lay Jihyun on the bed and quickly look for his clothes

 

“Hyunnie-ah, mommy will put powder on you, okay?” Yongjie cooed.

 

Jihyun just stayed there and continuously playing with his finger, putting them inside his mouth.

 

“Aigoo, why do you love to put your fingers in your mouth Hyunnie? Do they taste sweet?” YongJi said look at her son who’s smiling at her.

 

JihYun just make few noises as if he understands what his mother told her. After fully dress up, YongJi carried Jihyun and proceed to the living room. She put him down in the crib as he crawl toward his toys.

 

“You stay here for a while and play, arasso?” YongJi said and kiss his head before going to the kitchen and make few snacks for him and Jihyun.

 

“I’m Home!” Hae said, cheerfully.

 

“Hi there big guy.” He smiled as soon as he saw Jihyun in the living room.

 

“Where’s your mommy huh?”

 

“I’m in the kitchen Hae!” Yonji yelled.

 

Donghae smiled and walk over the couch and let Jihyun stand in his lap.

 

“So the baby just took bath.. you smell so nice JiHyun-ah.” Hae cooed and shake JiHyun side to side.

 

Jihyun let out a small giggles and stump his feet. Tired, Jihyun slowly sat down on hae’s lap as Hae supported his side and back from falling.

 

“Hey, buddy are you excited? Were going back to Korea, your real home.” Hae said but Jihyun was too focus playing on Hae’s watch to listen to him.

 

“Ya, listen to me when I’m talking.” Hae pout and poke his side.

 

Jihyun jump a bit and stare at Hae who was pouting. “Why are you not listening to me? You listen to your omma yet you don’t listen to me? Why? You know appa is hurt.” He continue to pout as Jihyun just stare at him not understanding one word from the old man.

 

Then Jihyun suddenly bang his head to Hae, causing Jihyun’s forehead to hit Hae’s mouth.

 

“Aw..”

 

Jihyun laugh as he stare at Hae, showing his cute eye smile.

 

“Aigoo, if you just want Appa to kiss you then you could have as for it instead of banging your head to my lips.” Hae whine as he rub his lips. Jihyun was still laughing, bouncing in Hae’s lap.

 

“Aigoo, if only you weren’t my son and you’re not that cute I may have smack you already.”

 

“Try smacking my son Hae and you’ll suffer.” Hae quickly turn to his said and found YongJi standing with Jihyun’s bowl and bottle.

 

“I was just joking anyway Yongie, do you really think I could do that to my son? To this cute baby, hmmmm” Hae smiled leaning his forehead to Jihyun.

 

“Aw…aw…aw…aw.. Jihyun..” hae whine right after Jihyun pull his hair again.

 

YongJi laugh enjoying the scene in front of her but even though she enjoy it she had to stop, Hae is too pitiful already.

 

“No.. no Hyunnie enough. You don’t want your Appa to be bald right?” YongJi giggled getting Jihyun away from Hae.

 

JiHyun smiled and try to reach over his milk bottle he saw by the table. YongJi went over and reach for the bottle and help JiHyun drink.

 

“I’ll go and get cleaned up.” Hae stab and stood up still rubbing his head.

 

“Arasso, dinner will be ready in a minute.” YongJi said and went to the kitchen and put Jihyun into the baby’s chair.

 

 

That night the three enjoy their dinner. Laughing, talking & joking around. Days had past and finally the day of flying back to Korea had come. Yongji’s parents got one of the early flights in the morning so they have to leave late at night. Jihyun was sleeping soundly in Yongji’s arm as they get comfortable inside the plane waiting for their 12 hours flight.

 

12 hours later …..

 

 

YongJi breath in deeply as soon as she finally set her foot in Incheon airport.

 

“Hyunnie, welcome to Korea sweetie.” She said. Jihyun was wide awake, and hype up sitting in his stroller. Hae was beside her with the cart of their bags and luggage.

 

“So, someone’s gonna fetch us?” Hae ask as they look around.

 

“Hmm, neh. Omma told me she’ll fetch us here, let’s go outside and look for them.” She said push the stroller as Hae push the cart outside.

 

YongJi and hae had been standing outside when they finally heard someone call.

 

“Yongji-ah!”

 

Both YongJi and Hae turn their heads to the side and found a woman and an old man walking towards them.

 

“YongJi-ah! I miss you.” Mr.s Lee said and hug her dauther.

 

“Me too Omma.” YongJi said hugging her mom tighter.

 

“Well welcome back home.” Mr. Lee said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!! :DD I'm back with chapter 25 :)) Do you like it?? Well hope you do ^^ They're finally back in Korea now!! :))) So  anew challenge will start.. and BTW, do you miss Kyu?? Wanna see him appear again?? Well better wait for the next chapter if you wanna see him ::))

and another thing..

 

y, Free & Single MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE RELEASE IN FEW HOURS!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *fangirling*

and Happy Birthday to the best and Youngest leader of all LEETEUK OPPA!!!! :D

120630_leeteuk_teaserphoto.jpg

 

                                                                                                                                       Reply Center:                                                                                                                       

 

 

gabpie  : New chapter :))

4everlovingkyu  : haha lol, Jihyun is such a nice baby right?? :DD AIgoo, that's true but the problem is our Physics teacher doesn't know the word slow, she explains things SO FAST >.<

HaniLoveSJ  : Oh, i think we will all do once that happens :((

NoeRod  : Aigoo, thank you so much.. hehehe sorry for the fast forward I just need to do it ^^

chavar  : He's some where out there :D

kpopfan23  : Oh your welcome ^^ hope you like this one ^^

Matthias  : Oh he will, he will do something...  :)