(> ^.^)> Chapter 8

Can we still be together??

 

 

YongJi woke up a little early that day when she suddenly felt the world spinning. She started walking over the kitchen rubbing her temples. Kyuhyun woke up 40 minutes later only to find YongJi’s place empty. He immediately sat up and quickly jump off the bed.

 

‘Where could she be?’ He thought as he run downstairs. He let out a sigh of relief when he finally heard some noise at the kitchen.

 

“Hey.” He cheered as he walk over her and hugging her. Giving playful peck on her lips.

 

“Hey.” She replied in a tired tone. Kyuhyun stare at her as he guided her to sat down for a while.

 

“I don’t feel so good.” She pout, resting her head on his shoulder as he place an arm over her shoulder.

 

“Stay here.” Kyuhyun said but YongJi shook her head.

 

YongJi look up Kyuhyun smiled and lean down giving her a sweet morning kiss.

 

“Stay. You’re not going to work until you feel better.” He ordered before giving her a quick peck and went back upstairs and shower.

 

When Kyuhyun went down minutes later, he went back to the kitchen only to find his wife throwing food.

 

“Jagiya, what are you doing?”

 

“I’m planning to heat this up, but they smell awful.” She said covering her nose.

 

“Really? But you ordered them last night.” YongJi shrug her shoulders and went back to the fridge.

 

Kyuhyun laugh and put on his glasses before snaking his arm around YongJi’s waist. YongJi trun around and smiled over his husbands new look.

 

“You look cute with glasses yeobo.” She smiled kissing his lips.

 

“I always look good, sweetheart.” He teased kissing her face again and again.

 

YongJi sneakered and push him. “If you say so, yeobo. If your say so..” She said before turning around grabbing some cereals.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and lean in pecking her cheeks before saying goodbye. As soon as Kyuhyun shut the door close, YongJi quickly cover and run over the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the other side Hyemi was walking slowly to grassland. The place was deserted as usual, people would never usual pick such place like this to hang in or to relax. She let out a small sigh as she tighten her grip to the bouquet she’s holding.

 

When she finally reach and found what she’s looking for, a small sad smile crept on her face as she place down the flowers and kneeled down. Tracing the name care to the gray stone.

 

 “It’s been a while right Unnie?” She started.

 

“How are you? You might be surprise why I’m here.” She laugh, wiping the unshed tears.

 

“I miss you SunJi Unnie, I really miss you. How could you leave without telling me? You said you’ll be back so I waited back in America but you never came.” She cried still tracing her fingers to SunJi’s gravestone.

 

“But no need to worry dear cousin, I’m here and I’m taking a little sweet revenge for you.” The edge of lips rises up as she wipe her tears away, carefully not to smudge her make-up.

 

“Never thought that Kyuhyun guy can fall for my trap that easily.” She laugh. “… and his wife! Aigoo, so stupid.. those two are so easily fooled!”

 

“And sooner or later we can say bye bye to those two.” She smiled. She slowly get’s up, take a last look to her cousin’s gravestone before walking back to her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter guys ^-^ Well I guess some of your questions for now, right?? And some of you might wonder what cause Hyemi to be like that... so yeah, I wrote this chapter with some of her background :)) Hope you all enjoy.. please continue posting your comments :DD

 

                                                                                                                                      Reply Center:                                                                                                                      

 

 

SuperPeaceZ : Thanks!! Here's the new one ^^ Hope you love this too...hehe :))

nadhirah : Heheh sorry to cut it all up :)) and it's my pleasure to keep on updating for all of you ^^

honey_teuk : I can sense you do.. why sorry?? Hahaha, here's new chapter :)) hope you enjoy :D

kpopfan23 : *nods* Agree....

YESUNGanimyeonandwae : We'll see if Kyu could really get his mind straight.. :)

DawnSKY : Ooh, maybe there's something going to happen?

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))