(> ^.^)> Chapter 45

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

 

 

“Jagiya” Kyuhyun called as he entered their room.

 

“Hmmm?” YongJi hummed as she apply small amount of blush on her cheeks.

 

“Why can’t you tell me where are we going?” Kyuhyun ask as he fix the sleeves of his polo.

 

“Because if I tell you, I know you’ll reject the offer.” YongJi said and help her husband fix his sleeves.

 

“Tell me who are we meeting?” kyuhyun ask again as he wrap his arm around Yongji’s waist.

 

“Donghae.” Yongji smiled.

 

“and?”

 

“Someone.” YongJi teased.

 

“Aigoo, why can’t you tell me?” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“Like I said, you might reject this dinner so better not tell you.” YongJi explained as she went out went inside Jihyun’s room.

 

“Aigoo, my little boy seems excited.” YongJi cooed as she saw Jihyun standing on his crib jumping up and down.

 

“Kaja.” Yongji smiled as she carried Jihyun out as they all went to Kyuhyun car.

 

 

~*~

 

“Nervous?” Hae ask as he grab Hyemi’s hand who is now shaking as they both sat inside the said restaurant.

 

“Who wouldn’t? I’m scared, how will Kyuhyun react?” Hyemi said.

 

Hae smiled and put his arm around her. “Relax, okay?”

 

Suddenly his phone started to ring, he fish it out from his pocket and saw one message.

 

From: Yongie

‘Where here already :))’

 

Hae smiled as he put his phone back inside his pocket. He turn his head around spotted YongJi with Kyuhyun and Jihyun by the door.

 

“They’re here.” Hae whispered to Hyemi.

 

Hyemi’s eyes widen as she scanned the whole restaurant, she frozen when she saw YongJi with a child in her hand and Kyuhyun trailing behind her who is now by the way walking towards their table.

 

“I can’t do this.” She said as she stood up.

 

Hae quickly grab her hand and pull her down. “yes, you can.”

 

“I can’t Donghae.” She said as she started shaking on her seat. She look around and spotted YongJi few meters away from them she quickly lower her head, letting her hair hide her face.

 

“Yongie.” Hae exclaimed as he stood up and gave YongJi a hug and same goes to Kyuhyun.

 

“Long time no see.”Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

“Neh.” Hae smiled.

 

Hae went back to his seat and grab Hyemi’s cold hand under the table as YongJi sat across Hyemi with Kyuhyun beside her.

 

“Umm, who is she?” Kyuhyn ask.

 

“Hey.” Hae whisper. “It’s now or never.” He continued.

 

Hyemi let out a heavy sigh and slowly look up.

 

“Hi, Kyuhyun long time no see.” She said nervously.

 

Kyuhyun gasp as his eyes widen in surprise, he turn his head to YongJi who seems to be calm and Hae also. His eyes went back to Hyemi as he started to frown and slam his hand hard on the table surprising the three.

 

“You! How there you to show up again?! After you destroyed my life now you back?! Are you planning to destroy my family now?! Huh?!” Kyuhyun fired as anger started to eat him up.

 

YongJi grab her husband’s arm as she pull him down to sit. “Kyu, calm down. We’re here to clear things up.”

 

“Clear things up?! What things should be clear?!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

Good thing they got a reserve private room inside the restaurant, in that way no one could interefere in their conversation.

 

“Just calm down and listen will you?” DongHae complained.

 

Kyuhyun sigh and sat down as he continue to glare at Hyemi.

 

“Well?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

Hyemi sigh. “Look Kyuhyun, I know I made the biggest mistake of my life in destroying you and Yongji’s relationship before.” She started.

 

“Good that you know.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically which earn him a nudge from his wife.

 

“What?” He ask.

 

“YongJi glared. “We’re here to talk things properly not create another one.” She explain as she trun back to Hyemi and smiled.

 

“Thanks Yongji.” Hyemi smiled.

 

“No problem, continue.”

 

“As I was saying, I know I made the biggest mistake in my life in destroying you and Yongji’s relationship before. I was so childish to make such move to both of you at that very moment. It’s all because of the anger I have for both of you which cause me to do such thing.”

 

“Wait, anger? Why?” YongJi ask.

 

“I’m SunJi’s cousin.” Hyemi confess.

 

“Oh, no wonder your both the same. I should have known.” Kyhyun said, earning another nudge from his wife.

 

“You know what? Just keep quite there and listen. Here take Jihyun.” YongJi said and pass their son to him.

 

Hyemi sigh again. “I was so down when I heard my cousin died. I was in America that time and she was like my sister more like a twin to me and when I went here and found out she was dead I got anger. Before she died she keep on sending me emails about the two of you resulting me to hate you both. But after what happened I thought I would be happy but no, I felt terrible. After Sungmin fired me he explained me the whole story and I felt more terrible. I’m so so so sorry Kyhyun and YongJi. I’m really sorry.”

 

YongJi smiled and grab Hyemi’s hand. “Don’t worry, I have forgiven you long time ago Hyemi. All I need is your explanation.” She smiled.

 

The two woman smiled at each other and turn their heads to Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, what are you going to say Kyu?” YongJi said.

 

Kyuhyun look at her and the other two. Kyuhyun sigh. Indeed he was still mad at what Hyemi did but if we all could see it she wouldn’t be successful if he didn’t fall for her trap.

 

“Apology accepted.” He said and let out a smile.

 

Hyemi  finally let out a a sigh and smiled to the two. “Thank you so much.”

 

“By the way, before I forget you have a son right?” YongJi ask.

 

Kyuhyun look at her confuse. “A son?”

 

Hyemi smiled and nodded her head. “Yup, I have.”

 

“His about same age with Jihyunnie.” Hae butted and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen and look at YongJi and to Hyemi.

 

‘Could it be?’

 

Hyemi and Hae laugh seeing Kyuhyun’s worried and shock reaction.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Dude your reaction is so funny.” Hae said.

 

“I know what you’re thinking Kyuhyun.” Hae teased.

 

“Then mind answering it?” YongJi said.

 

Hyei smiled. “Guys, no need to worry Kyuhyun isn’t the father of my baby boy.”

 

YongJi smiled as Kyuhyun let out a heavy sigh of relief.

 

“5 months after I disappear I met this guy who impregnated me and left right after he knows about me carrying his baby. The next thing I knew he was already committed to someone else, I guess karma hit me really hard. But I really didn’t let that put me down.” Hyemi smiled.

 

“Aigoo, I’m so sorry to hear that but you’re really blessed with a cute kid.” YongJi said.

 

“Thanks, you too. Such an adorable baby boy you have.” Hyemi said and stare at Jihyun.

 

The talking went on, no more yelling, no more shouting, no more anger but instead it is now replace with smiles and laughter. After for so long they finally found their right places and now got things cleared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa~ ^^ It feels so good to be able to update this story again :)) I know a lot of you been waiting for this chapter to answer all of your questions... now things finally got cleared^^

 

but...........

 

 

I have some sad news to deliver to all of you :((

The next chapter will be the last one :((