(> ^.^)> Chapter 21

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

It’s almost 2 hours since the doctors wheeled YongJi inside the operating room and Donghae can’t stop walking around waiting for any news to come out.

 

“What’s taking them so long?” He mumble.

 

Few minutes later the doctor finally came out. Donghae quickly stood up and walk over to her.

 

“Doctor, how is she? Is she okay? Did you stop the bleeding? How’s the baby?” Hae quickly showered the doctor questions his been dying to know for the past hours.

 

“Relax, she’s fine. She’s in stable condition already and we were able to stop the bleeding on time so no need to worry about the baby, they’re both fine.” After hearing the doctors words, Hae finally breath in and relax. He didn’t notice he was holding his breath as the doctor explains YongJi’s condition.

 

“Thank you so much doctor, but may I know what cause her to bleed like that? I mean I didn’t let her eat something that’s bad for her or nor did she do anything.”

 

“It maybe b’coz of stress and sudden depression that cause her stomach to contract due to too much emotion. Pregnant woman can’t be depress that much coz there are really sensitive.” The doctor explains. “We’ll be moving her into her room later, after we finish few test on her, okay?” Hae nodded and decided to call someone to accompany YongJi for a while.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YongJi started to stir in her bed as she started to get conscious. Tiffany who was sitting, quickly run over to YongJi side as she saw her moving.

 

“Yongie, are you awake?” She mumble.

 

YongJi started to open her eyes slowly, adjusting from the bright light. She look at Tiffany and to the unfamiliar room she was in.

 

“Wh-where am I?” she ask.

 

Tiffany smiled and sat down on her bed.

 

“You’re in the hospital, Yongie. Hae said you were bleeding pretty badly earlier so he immediately rush you here.”

 

Hearing her explination, YongJi’s eyes went wide. She remember how blood were coming out from her thigh and how much pain she has… and her baby. YongJi’s eyes started to tear up, she slowly put her hand over her bump.

 

“Shh.. don’t cry Yongie. Don’t worry your baby is safe and sound.” Fanny assure her, wiping her tears away. But YongJi didn’t stop; the baby wasn’t the only thing making her cry right now but also her heart.

 

YongJi immediately pull Tiffany in a tight hug, crying on her shoulder.  “He sign it Fanny.. it’s over.” Tiffany already knows what her friend talking about. She doesn’t need to ask her who and what for she know everything.

 

 

 

Flash Back (Months ago, the time YongJi’s Parents visited her)

 

YongJi was relaxing in her room, reading few baby books as she waited for her mother to finish making their dinner. YongJi slowly close her books as she notice her father standing by the door step.

 

“Oh, Appa do you need anything?” YongJi ask sitting up straight.

 

Mr. Lee slowly walk to her daughter and sat down beside her. “I’m here to tell you something.”

 

YongJi look at her father curiously. His face was straight but you can tell he is serious at the very moment. “What is it?”

 

“I’m planning to file a divorce for Kyuhyun and you.” He said. YongJi’s eyes went wide, shock from the news.

 

“Divorce? Appa, why?”

 

“Do you really have to ask why? Just look at you. That bastard cheated on you! He doesn’t deserve someone like you, my dear.” YongJi sigh.

 

“Appa, I know what he did but…. I think we can fix this, I just need some time.”

 

“Time? What time do you need? He didn’t even bother to look for you.” Yongji look up and stare at her father. Tears were starting to form at the corner of her eyes.

 

“He didn’t?” she mumble.

 

“If he did, he should be already here not us. He should be the one with you right now not me. He already given up on you YongJi-ah.” YongJi can’t help but just cry. Hearing does from her father hurts a lot. It’s true, she was still expecting and hoping to fix everything between her and Kyuhyun.

 

Did he really gave up on me?’ she thought.

 

Mr. Lee slowly pull a paper out of his coat and put it infront of YongJi. “Look, if you still want to know if your husband still cares for you, sign this. I’ll give this to him once I get back in Korea, if he didn’t fight back and sign it. It just means he totally given up on you.”

 

YongJi look at her father and back at the papers. If she sign it and once Kyuhyun saw it, will he sign it too? She was having second thoughts but her trembling hands failed to follow her as she slowly sign the papers.

 

Mr. Lee pat her shoulders and give her a kiss on top of her head. “Stop crying now, it’s not good for you and for my grandchild.” He smiled and left YongJi alone.

 

End Of Flash Back

 

 

 

YongJi kept on crying and crying as Tiffany just sat there patting her friends shoulder.

 

“I thought… I thought he will never sign it. I thought he will fight for me but I was expecting too much. Now I know I have to let him go, I have to forget about him.” She said between her sob.

 

Tiffany sigh seeing her friend in this situation again, crying over the guy who broke her completely. “Yongie, stop crying already it’s not good for you. That jerk doesn’t deserve you anyway, he doesn’t deserve a single tear from you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!!I'm back!! :D Sorry it took my some time again to update, well you know school has started and I'm so full pack everytime I wanted to update. Hope you all understand, I'm already in my last year in highschool so I really need to focus in my studies now but don't worry, I promise I'll update as soon as I can :)) So yeah, here's the new chapter, don't worry I didn't  do anything bad to the baby :)) He's fine, he is safe inside YongJi and also same as YongJi :)

By the way, does anyone of you have twitter account?? Let's follow each other!! :DD Can we?? Mine is @Bianca021096, how about yours? :))

 

                                                                                                                                          Reply Center:                                                                                                                    

 

 

SungRa : I guess he had another plan inside his head that's why he sign it.. let's see how things turn in the future chapters, shall we?? :))

gabpie : Unfortunately he did :(( But yeah, the baby is safe and sound ^^

kpopfan23 : Will see more of Kyuhyun's reason for signing it soon ... don't worry the baby is safe and still alive :D I can't afford killing the baby in here... hehehe

HaniLoveSJ : *shows more plates of food* Chingu eat more... :D Let's see if YongJi will fall to Hae's charm ;)

honey_teuk : Your welcome ^^ The baby is safe and sound... still inside his mommy's tummy ^^ no need to worry :)

4everlovingkyu : *Kyuhyun runs away* Hehehe, I'm here :D The baby is safe, don't worry :))

Matthias : Oh don't worry the baby is fine :)) Oh, I hope you update more in your stories I just love reading them <3 especially your latest story, "Only On The Cheek" :DD

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))