(> ^.^)> Chapter 7

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Ever since that morning incident happened. Kyuhyun started to become silent. The usual guy who keeps on smiling was gone and YongJi really notice that. He comes home very late that usual and every morning he’s always grumpy. He easily gets irritated and annoyed. He’s very hard to approach now and YongJi started to feel that Kyuhyun started to become distant.

 

YongJi’s POV

 

Good thing that mom gave me a longer break this time. I really need a lot of time thinking. *sigh* I was thinking too much that I didn’t notice I already pass the café I’m suppose to go.

 

Curse it.

 

I walk back to the café and push the door away. As soon as I spotted the person I meeting with, I quickly walk over to the table and drop my tried body to the chair.

 

“Ow, well hello to you too.” Donghae chuckled

 

“Shut up Hae, I’m tired.” I said resting my elbow over the table, placing my face on my palm.

 

“Someone is not in the mood. Cheer up Yongie!” he smiled. I laugh at his childishness and called thw waiter and ordered.

 

After having our little lunch, we decided to have some time to chit-chat. Catching up with each other. It’s been months since the last time I saw this guy, I’m just really unbelievably busy. He was busy talking which I really don’t understand a thing since my mind started to fly away again.

 

“Ya! Yongie!” Hae snap, taking me back to the reality I’m in.

 

“Sorry? Your saying?” I said. Looking down playing the straw of my drink.

 

“You’re not paying attention.” He pout. Aigoo…

 

“Sorry, I was … I was just thinking of something.”

 

“Thinking of what?” he ask, sipping his chocolate shake.

 

“Stuff…” I mumble.

 

“Mind sharing?” I look up and stare at him. He was just there, sitting in front of me waiting for my answer.

 

I sigh. “It’s Kyuhyun.” I said softly, playing with my drink again.

 

“Kyuhyun? Waeyo? Did you guys fight?”

 

I shook my. “It’s just… he seems to be different.”

 

“Different? What do you mean by that?” he ask again. I sigh.

 

“These past few weeks he’s been acting weird… He’s not his usual self. He gets annoyed easily get’s irritated easily and goes home really late now.” I confess. I let out a deep sigh after telling Hae my problem.

 

“That’s odd.” He said. Topping his finger to his cheeks.

 

“What should I do Hae?” I ask..

 

“Did you do something wrong? Did you say something to him that might offend him?” I shook my head. As far as I could remember we were okay the day before things like this happened.

 

“Hmm… did he say something that you might forgot?” I shook my head again.

 

“Weird. You’re saying his been coming home pretty late now, right?” This time I nodded, playing with my fingers.

 

“Did you notice any difference on him besides his sudden attitude change?”

 

Hmmm, to think of it I think I did.

 

“Well he started to become so possessive with his stuff. There was time were I fix his suit case when he suddenly grab them and yell at me, saying I shouldn’t touch his things.” I mumble but I know Hae heard it clearly.

 

“He did what?!”

 

“Surprising right?” I let out another sigh. I’ve been sighing too much this days.

 

“YongJi.” He called softly and place a hand over mine. I look up and stare at him.

 

“I don’t how to put this but… have you thought about it?” He ask which I didn’t get. I could see in his eyes that his concern.

 

“Thought about what?” I ask back. He took a deep sigh and tighten his grip.

 

“That..that maybe Kyuhyun is…… cheating on you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double Update again everyone!! :)) Hope you enjoy reading the story so far :)) So what do you think of the situation now?? Do you think that hae is right?? is Kyuhyun really cheating?? Or maybe Kyuhyun was just having a problem at work that why he was like that?? Hmmm what 'cha think guys??

 

                                                                                                                                   Reply Center:                                                                                                               

 

sakurashines99 : You'll know soon ^^

YESUNGanimyeonandwae : Hehehe we don't yet chingu.. let's see ;)

gabpie : You'll know soon :D

kpopfan23 : Another double update :))

NoeRod : Hmm okay chingu^^ and here's another double update for today ^^

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))