(> ^.^)> Chapter 14

Can we still be together??

 

 

It’s been a week already since the incident happened, YongJi decided to stay in Hae’s place for a while not wanting to see the man who cause her so much pain. Kyuhyun had been calling and texting her nonstop for the past days. Asking where she is, sending voicemails on how sorry he as and give him time to explain and so on and so forth but YongJi ignore every single of them. She’s too numb to feel anything for him. All she could feel now was pain and anger.

 

It’s another usual morning for YongJi, she walk up with a puffy eyes and she could feel her whole body aching. She rarely go out of her room, if not for Hae she wouldn’t go out and ate. Hae was also dead worried for her, she’s not acting herself anymore. She doesn’t talk to anyone and if he ask what happen to her she would just say she doesn’t want to talk about it. He had been wanting to know every single thing, he doesn’t know how long she can keep YongJi . Kyuhyun had been endlessly asking everyone including him where she was and he and to make some lame excuses to keep her.

 

As usual, Hae would come to her room, knocking bringing her food. YongJi just eyed him tiredly without saying anything.

 

“You woke up late again.” He smiled and sat down beside her bed.

 

“Eat some, you already miss your breakfast.” He said setting the soup.

 

“I’m not in the mood to eat.” She said before walking out of the room. Hae sigh and followed her to the kitchen.

 

“You know, you can’t always drink water. You have to eat.” YongJi sigh and place the glass over the sink.

 

YongJi let out a small groan and place both of her hands over the counter for support. Her dizziness where not helping her at all especially her continues vomiting.

 

“Hae, I’m no..” But before she could even finish her sentence, everything turn black to her eyes .

 

“Yongie!” Luckily Hae run over her just on time. He quickly brought her back to her room and called the doctor.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Make her drink this ever meal, okay? And let her drink lots of milk. Don’t let her work too much and let her eat lots of fruits.” The doctor explain right after he check YongJi’s condition.

 

“Thanks Uncle. How is she?” Hae ask all worried.

 

“Not good, make sure to do all the things I said, Hae. If not she might have problems in her pregnancy, she’s still in a very delicate stage.” Hae nodded.

 

YongJi woke after hearing the door opened. Hae was there again smiling widely as he place a tray in front of her. She slowly sat up with the help of Hae and look at the food in front of her.

 

“Hae, I don’t have any appetite to eat this fruits.” She sigh.

 

Hae shook his head and sat down beside her. “No, you’re going to eat these all.”

 

“Hae…”

 

“No Yongji! You’re in my house so your under my responsibility. Do you know what the doctor said? You’re not healthy enough and if you continue acting like this, you might say good bye to the baby inside you.” YongJi’s eyes widen and touch her stomach, feeling her little bump.

 

Her eyes started to tear up, she was too busy thinking how angry she was to Kyuhyun that she already forgot about her baby.

 

“Mianhe…I’m such a bad Omma.” She cried as she slowly rubs her stomach.

 

“Sshh, no you’re not YongJi.” Hae smiled as he wipe her tears away. YongJi look at him and smiled.

 

“So I’ll just bring this outside, okay?” he said grabbing the tray but YongJi’s hand stop him.

 

“I’m hungry.” She pout, Hae laugh and help her up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hae, I’m living!” YongJi shouted as she walk over the living room. Hae walk out of his room, seeing her with her bag.

 

“Why? Are you sure your okay with it?” He ask, concerened. YongJi smiled and gave him a hug.

 

“Neh, thank you for everything.” She smiled before waving goodbye.

 

YongJi hesitated to go inside. Thinking what would she see, if he was there, what would she say? She let out a deep sigh and slowly opens the door. To her surprise Kyuhyun wasn’t there, the house was peach black. She let a sigh and went straight to their room.

 

Tears started to build up again as memories came flashing to her. She sat down by the bed for a while taking a deep breath.

 

“It’s the only way.” She mumble and stood up.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun arrive dead tired after a long day. He still hasn’t found where YongJi was and he started to lose hope whether she’ll show up to him again. He sigh and throw his tried body over the couch. Too tired to do anything Kyuhyun sat back up and walk over to their room.

 

“YongJi?” he mumble. A wide smile crept on his face as soon as he spotted her isndie their room. He quickly run to her and lock her to his arms.

 

“Jagiya.. Your back! Your back! Your finally back!” He exclaimed.

 

YongJi sigh, remove Kyuhyun’s arms and went back to the closet.

 

“YongJi? Wh-what are you doing?” YongJi didn’t say anything and continue putting her clothes inside her luggage.

 

“YongJi, stop.” Kyuhyun quickly grab the clothes on her hands and throw them back to where they were.

 

“Kyu.” She stare at Kyuhyun before shaking her head and grab the clothes back.

 

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing!” Kyuhyun grab the cloths back and yank it away from her hands.

 

“Stop it Kyu.. just stop.” YongJi mumble, tears wanting to fall down any second now.

 

“YongJi, please…Let’s talk things out. I’m sorry…”

 

“There’s nothing to talk about.. you destroyed everything we had Kyu, everything.” She cried.

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. please don’t do this to me.”

 

She stare back into his eyes that’s now filled with sadness and hurt but that wasn’t enough compare to what she’s feeling. She turn her head back to her clothes.

 

“I tried not to believe them coz I trust you so much but I didn’t expect that it will come right from you.” She cried.

 

He practically kneeled down in front of the woman he love the most. He grab her leg and kept on begging.

 

“Please, I don’t know what got into me.. I.. I was lost.

 

She shook her head as she put down her bag ready to leave.

 

“I’m sorry but the damage has been made. You broke the trust I gave you and now I don’t know if I still love you.” She said not looking into his eyes.

 

“Doing this hurt me so much but the pain I’m feeling right now is nothing compare to the pain you cause me.”

 

And with that she quickly grab her bag and left the man that meant the word to her crying and heartbroken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no!! Are they going to end up like this??? Where would YongJi go?? What will Kyu do??
Please stay tune for the next chapter :)) Don't forget to Comment guys ... Made this chapter longer , hope you all enjoy :))