(> ^.^)> Chapter 35

Can we still be together??

 

 

YongJi’s POV

 

It’s been two months since the sending of flowers started and it never stops. Every day that mysterious person kept on sending me white roses. I started to wonder who is this person and if he really is my so called ‘secret admirer’ but I do admit that I enjoy seeing that flowers that to the point every time Yoona enter my office I expect her to carry a bouquet of white roses.

 

I wonder how long this last. I keep on thinking on who this person is and I want to meet him badly.

 

Today I decided to went home early, since Appa started with his business trip again I should go home and help Omma with Jihyun. Besides, I miss my baby already. I woke up, went to his room, feed him and then gave him to Omma then when I come back his asleep. I don’t have much time to play with him anymore and I don’t want him to feel I’m distancing myself to him.

 

As soon as I arrive hom, I spotted another familiar black car park right in front our house.

 

“We have a guest? Wonder who it is.” I mumble as I step out of my car and went inside.

 

“Omma, I’m home.” I said as I walk  to the living room and place my things down.

 

“Where here at the dining room dear.” I heard mom shouted.

 

As I walk closer t the dining area, I started hearing Omma and my Hyunnie’s giggle along with a deep man’s voice.

 

“Wait a minute, I know that voice.” I mumble.

 

I quickly enter the dining area and found Omma sited in front of someone who is caring Jihyun.

 

“Oh, honey, your early today.” Mom smiled. The person turn towards my direction and smiled.

 

“Annyeong YongJi-ah.” Kyuhyun smiled and stood up with Jihyun in his arms.

 

“Hi.” I said and walk towards him. “.. what are you doing here Kyuhyun?” I ask.

 

“Oh nothing, just dropping by and I miss Jihyun too.” He said and sat down and place Jihyun by the table.

 

“Oh.”

 

Jihyun seems to be enjoying Kyuhyun’s company so much that he didn’t even bother to look at me.

 

“I’ll leave you two for now,oaky?” Mom smiled and took her shoulder bag.

 

“Eh? Your leaving? Where are you going omma?” I ask. Gosh I don’t wanna be left with Kyuhyun. What if he is going to ask about Jihyun again?

 

“I’m meeting of my friends today, don’t worry I’ll be back before midnight.” She smiled and left.

 

AWKWARD…

 

I stood up and told Kyuhyun to stay in the living room while I change. After changing I found both my son and Kyuhyun having enjoying their time as Kyuhyun tries to help Jihyun walk. I smiled and walk to the sofa and watch them.

 

“So did you like it?” Kyuhyun ask as soon as he place JiHyun inside his crib and sat down beside me.

 

“Huh? Like what?”

 

“The roses.” He said and look at me.

 

I turn ti him in disbelief. “YOU’RE THE ONE SENDING THOSE FLOWERS?!” I exclaimed.

 

Kyuhyuns miled and nodded.

 

URGH! I can’t believe this >.< All this time it was Kyuhyun? Aish!

 

“Why?” I ask as I suddenly turn serious, I don’t know why though.

 

“huh?”

 

“Why are you doing this Kyuhyun? Why did you sene me those flowers? Why do keep on coming around every time I’m with Jihyun and why do you even bother yourself to come here and play with my son?” I ask.

 

“Should you know already the answer to those questions of yours YongJi.” He said and look at me with a serious face.

 

Knowing I would reply he talk again. “ You know you can’t keep it forever.”

 

I look at him. “What do  you mean?”

 

He scoff and look back at Jihyun. “ Is there something you want to tell YongJi? Something that involves me and you.” He said and stare at Jihyun.

 

Then everything suddenly click. I’m not sure about this one though. “You about it didn’t you.” I said softly.

 

“I’ll believe it once it finally comes out from your mouth.” He said.

 

I sigh. “Kyuhyun…..”

 

“You don’t have any plans on saying it to me don’t you? You wanted to keep Jihyun away from me?”

 

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just I’m afraid…” I admitted.

 

“Afraid of what?” he ask and look at me with concern.

 

“I’m afraid that you might take Jihyun  away from me. I don’t think I would be able to handle that.” I said.

 

Then suddenly I felt arms wrap around me securely. “I will never do that to you YonJi. Never.” He said and tightening the hug.

 

“Really?” I ask, he nodded. I sigh in relief as I let go of a hug. I smiled.

 

“So?...”

 

I giggle and took Jihyun from his crib and sat right next to Kyuhyun, Jihyun sitting on my lap facing Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyunnie-ah, meet you Appa.” I said and smiled towards Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiled widely and mouthed thank you before taking Jihyun.

 

I smiled back, seeing both of them happy makes me overwhelmed.  If only me and Kyuhyun are still together we could have a happy family but I guess that’s impossible now,right? *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there everyone ^^ Hope you all enjoy this chapter.. I actually find it lame so I'm sorry about it :(( I'll try to make things more interesting for you guys.. sorry about this carppy chapter :((

 

                                                                                                                                        Reply Center:                                                                                                                     

 

nadhirah  : Ahhh, ok now I remember thanks Chingu^^ Thank you so much, I promise t keep writing good ones for all of you who keeps supporting me and my story^^

honey_teuk : Neh! I think Kyuhyun succeed in his first step, next mission win Yongji's heart?? hehehehe

HaniLoveSJ  :OMO!!!! Chingu!! Put the gun down O.O *Runs away* aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

terehenwon999   : 고마워 친구^ ^

honey_teuk  Update ^^ Hope you enjoy the chapter^^

silverline  : Don't be sorry chingu^^ Hmm, that' a nice Idea.. I might make one.. I'll see what I can do about that ^^

terehenwon999  : It's hard, right?? Let's just see how things will end up for YongJi, Kyuhyun and Donghae ^^

kpopfan23  : Yeah, hope you like the new chapter^^

THANK YOU so much Subbies and dear readers ^^ Hope you continue posting your comments ^^