(> ^.^)> Chapter 17

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Days, weeks and months had pass and Kyuhyun started to lose hope. He had been searching endlessly for YongJi but there was no signal sign of her. He tried searching even to the farthest place in Korea and even hired someone to search outside the country. But to his luck he didn’t get any single clue. What he didn’t know is, YongJi’s parents final found her and block anyone on giving Kyuhyun the information. Mr. Lee ordered to forbid them giving a little drop of information to Kyuhyun.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee already found about YongJi’s condition when they gave her a surprise visit last month. They were extremely surprise seeing their daughter with a baby bump but they were also happy for her. YongJi even beg for them not to tell anyone back home especially to Kyuhyun and his parents and they do understand why. Mr. Lee being the worried father he is, decided to send someone who he trust to help YongJi and guide her back in America.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YongJi is already on her 6 months pregnancy, her bump is getting bigger and bigger too. She doesn’t have morning sickness anymore but she started to crave foods every night which is really hard for her since she’s living alone.

 

It was a sunny day in California, and YongJi decided to go out and started buying few stuff for her baby boy. Yup, it’s a boy.. she knew about it on her last month check up and she couldn’t be happier. She took out a navy bue dress and a yellow cardigan and wore it, and put on her flats.

She took her bag and secured her apartment lock. Walking down the lift was really tiring for her especially now that she gets cramps ever now and then.

 

Waiting for a cab to arrive, YongJi decided to give Tiffany a text knowing she would be eager to help her shop for her baby. She could also be a great help since she has a great taste. YongJi smiled after sending her the message and rub her bump softly feeling her baby. She was about to enter the cab when someone grab her arm and turn her around.

 

“Hae?!” YongJi’s eyes nearly pop out from its socket seeing the person in front of her smiling widely.

 

“Aigoo, I miss you Yongie!” he exclaimed hugging her tightly.

 

“Hey, hey… the tummy..” Hae quickly let go and mumble a little sorry along the way.

 

“Oh my, you’re big.” He said staring at her baby bump.

 

YongJi rolled her eyes and look away. “Am I really that big?” She ask.

 

“Well you did really gained weight from the way you look now.” He shrug. YongJi pout.

 

“I’m fat?” She mumble lowering her head.

 

“Well…”

 

“I’m ugly?” YongJi look at Hae with tearful eyes.

 

Hae was silent, he just stare at YongJi surprise by her suddenly mood change.

 

‘Pabo Hae! Pregnant woman are sensitive!’ he cursed himself.

 

“No, no you’re not ugly Yongie.” He said rubbing her shoulders to calm her down.

 

“Actually your getting prettier.” Which is true.

 

“But I’m fat.” She pout.

 

“You’re not fat, your chubby.” He smiled wiping away the tears on her cheeks.

 

YongJi pout. “It’s the same.” Hae sigh, thinking on how to bring her old self back.

 

“Hey, wanna eat something?” he ask and YongJi immediately light up.

 

A huge smile immediately plastered on her face as she nodded her head continuously. Hae let out a small laugh and guided her to his car.

 

‘Sheez, her and her mood swings. I hope I can deal with this.’  He thought.

 

“So what do you want?” He ask as he drive them both to nearest shopping mall.

 

“Hmmm, I want to eat ice cream sundae, some tuna sandwitch and… Oh! Bubble Tea!” She clap her hand.

 

“Your quite childish for a pregnant woman.” He mumble.

 

“What did you say?” YongJi ask with a raise eyebrow.

 

“Huh? Oh nothing, nothing…  Ice cream, tuna sandwitch and bubble tea it is.” He smiled. YongJi smiled back and took a cracker from her purse and started munching on it. Hae sigh knowing how YongJi easily gets her mood swings.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wait, what? Could you repeat that?” YongJi said, putting her bubble tea down.

 

“Your dad send me here to help and guide you.” Hae repeated, sipping his soda.

 

“Help? For what?”

 

“You’re pregnant and living alone, of course you need some help around here.” Hae reasoned. YongJi sigh.

 

“No need Hae, I really appreciate it but I don’t need you to help me around.”

 

“Sorry, no can do. I’ll be here whether you like it or not. I didn’t agree to your dad’s favor just b’coz he ask me to do it but b’coz I really want to help you Yongie. After hearing every what that jerk did to you, I don’t think you can handle this alone.” YongJi sigh and smiled.

 

“Well, I guess I don’t have a choice now right?” Hae nodded. “… and I guess my father also told you to live with me, right?” Hae smiled and nodded.

 

“If that’s the case, okay then.” YongJi smiled. “..but you better not complain on my mood swings and craving at night.” She continued.

 

“I’ll try my best.” Hae said and they both laugh.

 

“Hey wanna join me in shopping? Tiffany can’t come since she’s having a photo shoot today.” YongJi ask. Hae just stare at her.

 

“Don’t worry it’s for the baby, Hae. You might want to help me choose some stuff for him.” She smiled.

 

Hae’s face light up and smiled. “Him?” he ask. YongJi smiled back.

 

“Yup, him. It’s a baby boy.” Hae immediately stood up and sat right next to YongJi.

 

“Jinjja?! I’m having a nephew?” He ask again, excitement can be seen in his eyes. YongJi chuckled and nodded.

 

Hae’s eyes sparkle with happiness and look down at her baby bump. “Can I?” he aks and she smiled.

 

He softly put his hand over her tummy and rub in circles softly, feeling the warmth of his hand on hers.

 

“Hi there little fella, you better behave in there and don’t crave so much, okay?” He smiled. Hae look up and saw YongJi smiling sweetly to him. He sat up properly and put his arm over YongJi’s shoulder.

 

“From now on, I’ll be with you where ever you are and whatever you do so you will never be alone in this okay?” He said. YongJi smiled and nodded.

 

 

‘If only you choose me, you wouldn’t be experiencing this. Now I totally regret letting you go with that jerk. I love you YongJi, I still do. I just hope you find it in your heart to notice that.’ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter for every :D Hope you all enjoy it ^^ SO ... now we all know that Hae still has some feelings for YongJi, what do you think he would do?? Better stay tune to find out! :D And do please comment ^^ oh, does anyone here want to have some double update?? I'm actually in the mood for writing right now :)) so, I'm wondering if you all do want to have a double update :))

 

                                                                                                                                    Reply Center:                                                                                                                        

 

 

honey_teuk : Your welcome :)) Sorry if it took me some time to update again, but here's the new chapter hope you enjoy ^^

gabpie : Well the reason why YongJi didn't tell her parents b'coz she was afraid, she was afraid it will affect the friendship of her father and father-in-law has and also her parents health... sorry for confusing you but don't worry all things will be cleared soon ^^

4everlovingkyu : Oh my! Calm down chingu... hehehe. We'll see how long can Kyuhyun wait to see YongJi again and if he will ever find out about his son ;)

HaniLoveSJ : Aigoo... don't hate him chingu, I'm sure he'll do everything to find Yongji again ^^

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))