(> ^.^)> Chapter 15

Can we still be together??

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

I was having a really nice sleep but this phone of mine continues on making noises. *sigh* I lazily grab my phone from the night stab and flip it open.

 

Calling..
Kyuhyun

 

I sigh and sat up and answered the phone.

 

“Kyu what do you want now? It’s…” I turn around to check my clock. WHAT?! IT’S FREAKING 2 IN THE MORNING?! “…. It’s 2 in the morning Kyu!!!”

 

“Hyung…” wow that’s new, Kyuhyun calling me hyung?? This kid must have some problem.

 

“Kyu? Is there something wrong?” I heard few noises coming from the other line. Glasses hitting and falling and him cursing.

 

“Ya! Kyu?! What’s happening??” I ask.

 

“Hyung…” He hiccups. “She..she let me hyung..”He cried. Is he drunk?

 

“Where are you?”

 

I quickly grab my coat and car keys. This kid is really full of troubles. I arrive less than 30 minutes. I quickly went inside and spotted him inside his room, bottles of soju everywhere! And Him lying by the floor with a bottle of soju in his hand.

 

“KYUHYUN!” I ran to him and help him sat up. I grab the bottle out of his grip and clean few places for me to sit.

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?!” I ask. I know he’s having a problem with YongJi but I never know the reason why but for him ending like this. This must be big, I mean REALLY BIG.

 

“Hyung.. she left me.. YongJi left me hyung.. she left me..” He cried.

 

“Kyu, tell me everything.” I know his drunk but I need to try.

 

He let out a loud sigh and slowly told me every single thing. I turn away completely surprise; I stare back at Kyuhyun in disbelief. He cheated? He cheated? I thought he was over with this, I thought he completely change after marrying YongJi.

 

“Hyung, what should I do? I need her Hyung, I need YongJi.” He cried. I sigh and help him settly on his bed.

 

“I don’t know Kyu, I don’t know. You messed up, and you messed up big time.” I mumble. Few minutes later Kyu was already fast asleep. I sigh and called the others.

 

END POV

 

YongJi sigh for the nth time of the day, she quickly grab her luggage and hailed a cab. She gave the drive a piece of paper, where she would go. Few minutes later they stop by a tall, modernize building. She smiled and gave the driver the money before walking inside the building. She stop by the receptionist and ask for the keys.  The woman who seems to be in her 40’s smiled and welcomes her while giving the keys.

Yongji smiled and walk over the lift. After arriving, she drag her luggage with her and went inside. She settles her luggage aside and sat by the couch. She smiled looking around but soon disappeared after realizing where she is now.

 

“Where all alone now.” She mumbles looking down her stomach.

 

“It’s only you and mommy now and where going to start living here by ourselves.” YongJi sigh and stoob by the balcony. 

 

Everything is new. New apartment and new life and miles away from Kyuhyun and to everyone.

 

"Time to forget everything." She sigh and took her phone out and dialed a number.

 

"Hello?" A lovely voice of a girl answered, YongJi smiled.

 

"Fanny!!"

 

"Yongie?! Ya! I miss you girl!!" Yongi giggled.

 

"Hey you busy?" 

 

"Nop, I got whole day." Tiffany answered.

 

"Good, let's meet." YongJi smiled, walking back to the living room.

 

"Meet?" Fanny laugh. "Girl, I'm in California, you might forgot about that." Yongji giggled and lock her apartment.

 

"Nop, I know. I'm California now." She smiled after hearing Tiffany scream from the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooh.. so YongJi really left?? What's her plan now?? What would happen to the people she left in Korea?? What would happen to Kyuhyun?? Stay tune everyone ^^ and thank you so much for the comments!! I'm really happy recieving so many from you :)) Please, continue posting them... :))  Continue on commenting,okay?? :DD